RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
somehow i feel that maybe i should start going to the homo games pages asking if the homo is avoidable
Well if this game was only NTR it would be a different story, however the overview says otherwise. So no, there would be nothing wrong with asking if gay content was avoidable in a game that had both gay and straight content. Nice try though, I can tell you put a lot of thought into that one.

DERAX12345

May 14, 2017
I just want to know if the vaginal sex is avoidable. They need top put a warning label before any vaginal sex scenes and it should be clearly labeled in the description if it is avoidable or not.
Seems like you did not get it.

Last edited:

Agniwolf

Jul 7, 2019
yeah, like it happens in almost every single game that has the tag, save from ntrman ones *surprisingly*

i personaly feel like the vanilla users cant find good games without the tag and thus they come to the tagged ones to beg em cause of their lack of good ones

it is still just a rant nonetheless

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I remember Mom telling me I could become whoever I wanted

She lied.

I did enjoyed the beautiful women around me though
Some, at least

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
"You should just keep yourself in shape, push your career, behave like a leader and enjoy the beautiful women around you. But life is not that easy. And you can lose anything you have including you wife and reputation. Or become... whoever you want"

In what part can you people find it being unavoidable NTR?, this exactly follows the avoidable route, overall the only thing left would be to know if it's based on choices or rather related to our character.

And to end just a personal opinnion... unavoidable things kind of kills the point to be a game, overall they can be used as part of the story but the whole point of the game is being able to act upon what happens and here we have two sides:

-The "give me a direct choice to avoid that content": Basically you literally choose if x happens or not, personally I do find it as annoying as unavoidable games, because games are meant to be played and a result of many things, not an option that I take.

-The "things happen related to MC actions and stats": Basically scenes change based on our stats, we can unlock actions based on it however if you are unprepared you may feel like things could be unavoidable. This is my type of game.

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i think that ntr is avoideble because u can play as a alpha male or a total whimp and if u get ntr then u played the wrong route.