3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

94-kun

Jul 20, 2019
Even though I never played this AVN yet (as well as a fact that I prefer sharing over NTR) but, for the future builds, is it possible if there would be both gay and lesbian contents as well?

Jul 5, 2022
Definitely not the worst AVN I've tried.

Things that would improve it.
1. Gallery/Scene Replay
2. Some kind of glossary of characters with some write-ups about them, maybe built into the phone.
Completely agree. Gallery would be great, and I have to be honest, I am completely forgetting who half these women are. Some sort of bio/encounter history would be really helpful.

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
Here's a PDF walkthrough for anyone who might find one useful. As well as trying to set out the effects of the choices you make, it also has a character list with reminders of who everyone is and what content is currently available for them. May contain errors (and not guaranteed to be kept updated, sorry).

4th edition; for game version 0.07.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Let the party begin :devilish: new update is out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Sees your post, looks at the lovely image, glances at my username, and proceeds to give you a thumbs up.* :love:(y)
Haven't played this game yet; though, it's been on my radar. The aforementioned party scene appears to be highly anticipated! ;)
I should place this higher up on the list of games to try, huh? :p Hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to a fun time with this update. Cheers!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I should place this higher up on the list of games to try, huh? :p Hope everyone is staying safe and looking forward to a fun time with this update. Cheers!
Yes, definitely. After seeing others recommendations I jumped in too and wasn't disappointed in the slightest, one of the most enjoyable experiences I've had in the last year and I'm super excited to see where it will go next with twists and turns. I would strongly recommend this (to anyone outside the spazz-out-at-groupsex crowd).

And Devon is insanely cute, even makes me feel bad about looking at leprecunts boobs... :LOL:

Reactions: Back

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Free release available on Patreon. But link down.
Also the version says it is 0.04? Mistake? :(
Not a mistake, free version is late 3 months, so this is now free 0.4 uploaded on their patreon page.
That being said can anyone throw one dolla for this and upload like a hero? I would but have no way to pay on patreon.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
your ex is a hoe ,but you still dont know,all the teachers and staff are hoe's,you know that by trading pictures with your pervy creep friend,and devon seam to be abother hoe too,so or you wanna just fuck around or be alone till the end of your college life,,a question?who wanna start shit with any of this whores?why dev still didnt put a choice to send to hell that creepy devon ex boyfriend?or be mad at her?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes