3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
As of four hours ago via Patreon

"Happy Friday!

I try to be as transparent as possible so here we go. Last week was probably my worst week. On Saturday I had my PC CPU failed. Spent my entire day trying to figure it out why my PC would just Freeze. I replaced everything but the CPU and when I did I was back in business. But I tried everything under the sun to get it fixed. As any IT/Computer guy will tell you. It's almost never the CPU. I've never had a CPU fail. Ever. It's always been something else. Anyway. That got Sorted and then Sunday as Fathers day so I got very little to nothing accomplished in a time where I get the most done. However. I did make some extra time during the week and I feel I've gotten pretty far. I'm trying to put in some extra time into it this weekend and hopefully I can at least have the first run done.

Right now I'm about half way into the larger event, and the small event shouldn't take more than a day or 2. But I'm not going to get anyone's hopes up. I apologize for the delays. When this gets big enough I can make this my full time thing. I look forward to that.

For now I want to get back to things again. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. Thank you for your support!"

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thx for the info. How much is the least tier required to access the game? or is the public release soon?
Right now it's out for $10+ only, 7 days for $5 which I'm guessing there are a lot more of.
Gotta wait for somebody to leak it here, prolly gonna take a while since dev doesnt have a large following. hope this update can really pump up his numbers up.
Same, though I think when this will really take off is after the next when some serious Devon progression is planned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.08] [Studio 68 Games!] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.07 -> v0.08 [1,33 GB]
- - - -

Universal Compressed: v0.07 -> v0.08 [151 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes