3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi there.

Could you please fix all the "would of" and "should of" it's "would have" and "should have".

It cringes me every time I read this :(
Interesting that you point out those misusages while writing "it cringes me" instead of the proper "it makes me cringe". :unsure: IJS.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Given your post history, very likely not. This is a sharing and let's all get horizontal game. No strings (for the most part) hold these folks down. This is more like the college I remember.
More importantly, just the fact that other men exist, have girlfriends... and actually have sex with their own girlfriends. And sometimes MC witnesses these things (or participates).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
More importantly, just the fact that other men exist, have girlfriends... and actually have sex with their own girlfriends. And sometimes MC witnesses these things (or participates).
As long as the game doesn't show me these guys having sex with their girlfriends, I don't really care about their private sex lives. Personally, the only ones I'm interested in are the LIs.

I also don't want the MC to be involved in the sex lives of these couples (just as I don't want the MC to share the girls with which he's romantically involved with other guys). In any case, the sex lives of girls who aren't LIs are something I don't give a damn.

• Haha
Reactions: HUNUTAN

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
As long as the game doesn't show me these guys having sex with their girlfriends, I don't really care about their private sex lives. Personally, the only ones I'm interested in are the LIs.

I also don't want the MC to be involved in the sex lives of these couples (just as I don't want the MC to share the girls with which he's romantically involved with other guys). In any case, the sex lives of girls who aren't LIs are something I don't give a damn.
As he said, you won't like this game.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

it's very much a sharing game everyone is kind of open minded in this game. All but one or 2 times it's optional , as far as I know only 1 maybe 2 LI aren't being shared.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

You see everything and join in with most of it.

There are only a couple of actual love interests that the MC can pursue but they all have a past.

The rest of the girls are already with someone but the guys either don't mind sharing them or they are cheating.

Put bluntly, the MC isn't the only one fucking most of those girls. Only 1 girl isn't currently being fucked which is the one the MC is getting close to but she's still friends with her ex and she has a sharing route.

There is no way to only see the MC having sex and no way at all to stop any of the other girls from fucking around. The girls with boyfriends are only interested in the MC's dick, not a relationship.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
99% of harem folks just exited the thread.
While that made me to push the pedal down on the accelerator. It's refreshing to actually see other men in AVN's and there are characters the exist besides females like in 90% of these. doesn't even need to be a NTR game I just love when you get a sense other people exist and has a life outside of pleasing the MC.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While that made me to push the pedal down on the accelerator. It's refreshing to actually see other men in AVN's and there are characters the exist besides females like in 90% of these. doesn't even need to be a NTR game I just love when you get a sense other people exist and has a life outside of pleasing the MC.
I definitely agree. I always have a lot of fun with this VN, especially the humor and the variety of stuff that happens and the player can choose. :)

Reactions: HUNUTAN

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude, I'm not against going au naturel, but it feels like it should be in a different place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI, the operator being used is incorrect in parts of the script, resetting all progress for characters' stats.
The code should have precisely the opposite of what is shown above. I've noticed this mistake happens several times just in this latest release. The above entirely resets the value of the stat, rather than increasing it. The dev probably should go back through all of the code and make sure the operator is what they actually want.
INCORRECT: =+ or =-
CORRECT: += or -=

Any later checks about a stat being at a certain level or higher (or lower) are pretty likely to fail with how things are right now.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Mastering the Pink Box [v0.08] Unofficial Android Port + LaikDink's WT Mod (Updated by KoGa3)

- 543Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dude, I'm not against going au naturel, but it feels like it should be in a different place.
FYI, the operator being used is incorrect in parts of the script, resetting all progress for characters' stats.
The code should have precisely the opposite of what is shown above. I've noticed this mistake happens several times just in this latest release. The above entirely resets the value of the stat, rather than increasing it. The dev probably should go back through all of the code and make sure the operator is what they actually want.
INCORRECT: =+ or =-
CORRECT: += or -=

Any later checks about a stat being at a certain level or higher (or lower) are pretty likely to fail with how things are right now.
Oof, that's a bad mistake. Setting lust to positive 2 instead of incrementing. I'd even recommend creating functions for this sort of thing so it's less likely to make this typo.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You see everything and join in with most of it.

There are only a couple of actual love interests that the MC can pursue but they all have a past.

The rest of the girls are already with someone but the guys either don't mind sharing them or they are cheating.

Put bluntly, the MC isn't the only one fucking most of those girls. Only 1 girl isn't currently being fucked which is the one the MC is getting close to but she's still friends with her ex and she has a sharing route.

There is no way to only see the MC having sex and no way at all to stop any of the other girls from fucking around. The girls with boyfriends are only interested in the MC's dick, not a relationship.
Thank you very much for your clear understandable explanation...for this title's direction.

Regards.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oof, that's a bad mistake. Setting lust to positive 2 instead of incrementing. I'd even recommend creating functions for this sort of thing so it's less likely to make this typo.
Yep. I've found the easiest way to make sure you don't get those dual operators confused is always to remember whatever operator comes first is what's actually happening. If equals comes first, you're assigning a value; if plus or minus comes first, you're raising or lowering a value. But even still, if you're not watching what you type you can royally screw up later conditionals.

There are several Ren'Py games I'm aware of that do what you suggest, where they use something like girl1.update.lust(3) and girl1.update.lust(-3), probably for that very reason. I also see some devs sticking to girl1.lust = girl1.lust + 3, which also works but ofc wastes a tiny amount of characters. That's much better than getting it totally wrong, though.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes