3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think that's working as intended then because if you arent friends with Bob you never get the lowdown on the teachers.

No, it's variable, looks intentional. One could argue that makes things needlessly confusing if not Bob's friend, but perhaps that's more realistic if you go a 'solo' route at a campus instead of getting to know people.
View attachment 3887501
A wife shouldn't call her husband 'Some Guy' though. It's fine having his name be unknown, but that was just a silly accidental 4th wall break.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I think that's working as intended then because if you arent friends with Bob you never get the lowdown on the teachers.

No, it's variable, looks intentional. One could argue that makes things needlessly confusing if not Bob's friend, but perhaps that's more realistic if you go a 'solo' route at a campus instead of getting to know people.
View attachment 3887501
That is just bad design, if I have sex with someone I should just say girl from bar, or random girl in my class instead of there name. No one says or screams that out in real life, just have ms Thompson always yell out Alan.

Reactions: Hungover00

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023

View attachment 3887501
Can you remind me what the lowdown on the teachers is? I remember that Some Guy/Alan fucks a lot of them, but do we know more than that?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Do you think it woulda worked better if she acted more familiar with him from the start? I ask as i discussed that scene for awhile with dev, and in an earlier incarnation saw him walking right in, no hesitation, bang bang bang. So a more specific critique would be helpful, or how you would do it instead. Remember, Alan's already got his own little teacher harem going on (if you're on the bob pics path/ntr path), snogging hatcher and the dean so he's pretty cocky with all of them.
The scene works better being friends with Bob and not talking about Alan in the library. Also that extra, secret scene, really adds more to the world building, it's a shame the non-Bob, mentioning library sex to the librarian paths are in rougher shape. Like, that's just manners, MC wasn't weird about it or making a fuss, it was just a 'hey, you aware of this?' moment. Which, I guess I can see where Alan is coming from, not trusting the MC, but usually you give someone a chance to trust by explaining things or whatnot.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Eh, seems like someone pissed in his cornflakes, I don't take it personally. I just come from a tradition that if you claim something and put a source, the source should connect with the claim.

Wikitionary seems to say it's closer to 'cheek' full as an etymology, so I'll trust them for now. ( )
Jeeeesus fuckin Christ, the time it took you to type all of that shit, you could've done a simple google search and find the page I used:

There, happy?

Also, if you follow the wiki rabbit hole:

1722496395539.png

Now can you all please get the fuck over it? Or shall we keep measuring dicks? (spoiler alert: mine's bigger!)

fuckin hell....

The game may have reached the need for a cast-list/codex type thing. It'd be good if beyond just name, portrait, little bio it also had relationships and sexual history with MC. But that may be too much of a pain to code, but a static contact list with a bio would be greatly appreciated by this guy.
That's actually a good idea... there's a section that has pretty much all that info at the end of the WT posted in the main page, so I guess that's good enough in the meanwhile... it was very useful while I was playing, tbh, since there's a lot of characters introduced very quickly from the get go, I was having trouble with the names and faces.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A wife shouldn't call her husband 'Some Guy' though. It's fine having his name be unknown, but that was just a silly accidental 4th wall break.
My bad, you meant the variable string was literally "SOME GUY" as in that's what candy was saying to him - I thought you just meant that was his title above the dialogue box as in "mc doesn't know this person".
I'd agree that should be changed.
Can you remind me what the lowdown on the teachers is? I remember that Some Guy/Alan fucks a lot of them, but do we know more than that?
If you play the Bob phone share route most of it will become clear - also need to work for the dean instead of librarian (or dont do Liz at arcade). Look at my big image I linked in my last response to you for my understanding of the networks.
The scene works better being friends with Bob and not talking about Alan in the library. Also that extra, secret scene, really adds more to the world building, it's a shame the non-Bob, mentioning library sex to the librarian paths are in rougher shape. Like, that's just manners, MC wasn't weird about it or making a fuss, it was just a 'hey, you aware of this?' moment. Which, I guess I can see where Alan is coming from, not trusting the MC, but usually you give someone a chance to trust by explaining things or whatnot.
I assume by 'extra secret scene' you're referring to when we see Alan and Robichaud having planned things together afterwards? And ya, don't disagree with what you said - the path shouldn't be so punitive as I'd bet many players would tell the librarian instead of trying to not snitch on this guy they dont know at all.

Reactions: Hungover00

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Oh no doubt, when I first played through the end, I basically screamed at the screen because here I am focusing on Devon, and by all assumptions the game is forcing me to neglect her and she ends up going home with [the one cocky black guy on the cast] - so I wouldn't fault anyone for getting STRONG ntr vibes without knowing more; having said that once I dug deeper I realized this was a rare case in AVNs where not all is as it seems.

As for what the other guy said - I'd agree with avaron above; if anyone has an adverse reaction to voyeurism, group sex, things like that, I would recommend finding a different game. While I trust the dev will make specific "sharing/swinging" setups an explicit choice for the player, it's clear there will be a lot of voyeurism and group sex in the game, and anyone that gets uncomfortable around that stuff won't have fun.

So yes, he could probably change the OP lede to better reflect this.

Depends if Jamjam likes you or not in future episodes :LOL:
Old comment, I know but I just started playing. Devon is the best. I seriously got pissed at that scene also! It sucks the way things with her are getting so dragged out. But he's hooking up with just about every other girl there. :FacePalm:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Old comment, I know but I just started playing. Devon is the best. I seriously got pissed at that scene also! It sucks the way things with her are getting so dragged out. But he's hooking up with just about every other girl there. :FacePalm:
right? like screw these dime-a-dozen-strumpets, we want Devon!! Good news is I think the story with her is about to pick up next couple updates, prior it was laying the groundwork.

Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
See my ideal harem would be, well all the girls with tramp stamps forget who is who ( there is 2 of them) been a bit and well Aimee. rest of the characters I kind of forgot I need to replay this at one point probably will the next update. This update gonna just play the update this go around when I do

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Like I said, Devon is the best for me but there are others that are really nice also. Colleen, Liz, Charlie, Aimee, Ms Hatcher, Ms Thompson.......

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
See my ideal harem would be, well all the girls with tramp stamps forget who is who ( there is 2 of them) been a bit and well Aimee. rest of the characters I kind of forgot I need to replay this at one point probably will the next update. This update gonna just play the update this go around when I do
I know Leprecunt has one! :LOL:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Re not seeing sunday, that's because the multimod hasnt been updated for it yet.

Awhile ago the dev was testing his computer to see if he could fit all the characters on screen - there's a few missing, I labeled the ones here and put a few notes at bottom (click image to expand in new window to see text, it's big).

View attachment 3585130
Thanks for posting that. That's cool pic.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
someone really should upload a compressed version with jpgs instead of webms for the phone gallery... that's how the compressed version off his patreon is...

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes