3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, was just wondering. I love Devon but not much has happened with her yet. And I can't stop saying ok to all the other girls! lol It would be very boring if I did! :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wth I thought that this game is very linear but after I finished it and see the gallery I'm missing a lot of scenes
Well, given that you can say yes or no to different girls and that an event with one girl will happen at exactly the same time as a different event with another girl, I'm not sure what gave the impression of being linear. But yeah, I'm pretty sure multiple PTs would be needed to see each girl's path.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wth I thought that this game is very linear but after I finished it and see the gallery I'm missing a lot of scenes
Ya like I said in an earlier post, you'd definitely be right 2-3 versions ago, it was very linear then, since then it's started to branch off more.
Ok, was just wondering. I love Devon but not much has happened with her yet. And I can't stop saying ok to all the other girls! lol It would be very boring if I did! :LOL:
I actually hope he makes us pick at some point, but I dont think he will. Devon's really the only one I can see as setup for relationship. Well, maybe Jess, but we don't know enough about her yet. Charlie still has her douchebag around, Kyuw has Jammy (as generous as he is), Misty has Todd, Colleen has the football team..

I forgot Robyn! She seems mild mannered and cute.

Reactions: sagerock820

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Hi Friends! Welcome to another amazing Friday!
By now everyone has had a chance to play. I hope you all enjoyed it! Patrons have almost doubled so I feel like I'm clearly doing something right!
It was pointed out to me a few counter bugs, and some spelling that have all been sorted. There was also a scene where Alan was still being referred to as "Some Guy". Which I've fixed but will hold it till the next release since it doesn't really break anything.
I'm still in the process of writing this one. It's a long weekend so I'm hoping to have that sorted shortly so I can get to rendering.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm going to get back to things here.
I appreciate you, and thank you for your support!
CK

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
As long as it's optional, I don't mind. At least the slap back was immediate, no hesitation, none of this "I'm totally into this guy after 5 seconds" bs.
I agree that the slap back was good... but let's be real... if any of us reasonable people were on the train with our female friend and someone tried that crap, we'd immediately knock that fucker out and contact the subway staff.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I agree that the slap back was good... but let's be real... if any of us reasonable people were on the train with our female friend and someone tried that crap, we'd immediately knock that fucker out and contact the subway staff.
Probably, but no one can deny this is a great shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just played this scene myself. I have to agree, either MC says something as soon as he sees the hand on her or he doesn't know anything until she slaps him. But I'm glad she slapped him good. lol

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, not there yet. Now I'm at the scene were Devon is asking MC about what happened on the train. Really? If you say it was exciting, her lust goes up +5?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok, not there yet. Now I'm at the scene were Devon is asking MC about what happened on the train. Really? If you say it was exciting, her lust goes up +5?
Maybe it's a hidden kink that she suddenly realizes? Like, the creepy dude in general was gross, but she realizes that she likes the MC wanting to see her with other guys. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with that being her response (feels out of character for her TBH), but that was the idea I got from that reaction.

Reactions: sagerock820

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Maybe it's a hidden kink that she suddenly realizes? Like, the creepy dude in general was gross, but she realizes that she likes the MC wanting to see her with other guys. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with that being her response (feels out of character for her TBH), but that was the idea I got from that reaction.
Indeed... I think it would be more acceptable if Devon and MC were in an established relationship where they were open to exploring these things. But at this point, they're treating laundromat and lawyer visits and the upcoming carwash as dates... so why the fuck would any of this be ok? Not to mention it was just a weird situation that no reasonable person would accept.

But maybe that's just me, PGJ, and sagerock.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes