3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i do hope that mc and his ex have a conversation about things soon. he needs to know that she is the college bicycle and she needs to know that he is porking every girl he meets. they definately don't know much about each other at this point in the story..

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
i do hope that mc and his ex have a conversation about things soon. he needs to know that she is the college bicycle and she needs to know that he is porking every girl he meets. they definately don't know much about each other at this point in the story..
lol I might need to replay this next time I do play it I forgot the MC even had a ex

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Well both the MC and Jenn are single now so it's really none of their business who they sleep with. All I know is, I don't need anyone but my queen Devon :love: she's wife material. And that is probably the highest praise I can give any LI.
devon.jpg

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah don't get me wrong, just the scenes so far with Jenn are boring. in his shoes, i would want to talk to her about why she suddenly went to the same uni as the mc when she said she was going somewhere else. i think that's what it was in the beginning of the game. something like that if i remember right.
as for Devon, yeah she is a babe, but there seems to be always something blocking the mc from getting with her. the club date didn't happen for whatever reason, and she seems jealous there when mc talks to other girls. yet says nothing. being honest, i would love to have her exclusively as the mc's gf in the game. but there are other hot girls here to fuck as well and mc is sowing his oats so far. so perhaps Devon will become his gf later on. hopefully.

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
yeah don't get me wrong, just the scenes so far with Jenn are boring. in his shoes, i would want to talk to her about why she suddenly went to the same uni as the mc when she said she was going somewhere else. i think that's what it was in the beginning of the game. something like that if i remember right.
as for Devon, yeah she is a babe, but there seems to be always something blocking the mc from getting with her. the club date didn't happen for whatever reason, and she seems jealous there when mc talks to other girls. yet says nothing. being honest, i would love to have her exclusively as the mc's gf in the game. but there are other hot girls here to fuck as well and mc is sowing his oats so far. so perhaps Devon will become his gf later on. hopefully.
If he doesn't get together with Devon at some point, this game is over. :LOL:
Well I would be surprised if they don't hook up in the next update. Especially since the dev has worked on renders for Devon's room. I'm not that bothered about sharing the other girls, Aimee is cute also but the whole "she's your problem now" thing with her boyfriend that she's been with for years was a bit of a red flag for me. She also admits to having a fantasy of being fucked by a group of guys but just doesn't want it to be by her boyfriends jock friends, who would be bragging about it after and make her feel like trash.
BUT I am not sharing Devon with anyone. The subway scene showed that she is pretty much down for anything that the MC likes and wants, which makes her even more of a keeper. It seems like she is fine right now with the MC fucking around, but I think that Liz is a touchy subject for her with what happened between her, Garth and Liz. I think that's why she leaves all defeated when she sees Liz kissing you at the club. I do wish that we had the option to chase after her though.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
But who would be the third in the threesome? :unsure:

Misty? Toddster? Kyuw? Dean's husband? :devilish:
Well, it would have to be someone who is a beast at sex my babes need lots of pleasure after all.

And can you imagine watching some guy take Devon's gold dress off her? my goodness that would be hot. Sharing games don't have enough sharing scenes with girls in dresses imo.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
And can you imagine watching some guy take Devon's gold dress off her? my goodness that would be hot. Sharing games don't have enough sharing scenes with girls in dresses imo.
While I definitely want to be the first one in Devon, I agree with you 100% on clothes. Not enough undressing scenes or partially clothed sex, which looks way more realistic than (clothes 100% on) --> (100% naked).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While I definitely want to be the first one in Devon, I agree with you 100% on clothes. Not enough undressing scenes or partially clothed sex, which looks way more realistic than (clothes 100% on) --> (100% naked).
Yep, I love when sharing games include stuff like watching our LI dancing with another guy while she's wearing a beautiful dress in a nightclub and stuff like that.

I think the possibilities in this game are quite intriguing.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Yep, I love when sharing games include stuff like watching our LI dancing with another guy while she's wearing a beautiful dress in a nightclub and stuff like that.

I think the possibilities in this game are quite intriguing.
Yeah one of my favorites scenes in a sharing game ive played is when the MC was around and just watching her from afar

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes