Ghorloz

Dec 1, 2022
In the Old House in Stokke, where you find Juno, I cracked the door, but didnt take the Grid update, because I wanted to use the boost in later stages, where the updates are more expensive. Now I cant enter that room anymore (so I am missing out on the free update).

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
What happened to that female Asian mercenary we could recruit she had a shotgun. I can't seem to locate her anywhere in the new update. Also how many wives can we have and is it possible to get a divorce?
Aiko will be back, she was an option in the last Subscribestar poll. The invincible winner, WIP renders, won by a big margin again, but it shows Aiko is in the pipeline.

You can currently have one wife and divorce is coming in the next top tier update, so a month or two for public release.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
In the Old House in Stokke, where you find Juno, I cracked the door, but didnt take the Grid update, because I wanted to use the boost in later stages, where the updates are more expensive. Now I cant enter that room anymore (so I am missing out on the free update).
That can only be used for the first or second update as I recall.

Reactions: Sick&Alone

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Wives:

Rather than divorce, option to 1) make wife slave again or 2) sell wife (as slave) or 3) 1 & then 2.
*REALISTIC*!
"Human Trafficking" [modern term, 'selling someone you know as a slave' ---*VERY* old practice]
Actually most commonly done by "friends"/relatives ---- for $$$!
(what can I say it's a sad scary world!)

Reactions: GD-studios

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Kymantho hall, talk to Derwin, accept the first quest, do the first quest.

Another day, talk again with Derwin, he offer you two quest, price of power and Slavemasters of Raana; for slaver master you need 1500 influence points and 35000 dollars and wait 23 days.

After 23 days, visit crystal heights slave market (you need 1500 influence) and buy Aria for 35000 dollars
Quests in general---4 anybody new, "person" icon [lower bottom right] gives summary screen + list of quests & info on them.

Ghorloz

Dec 1, 2022
Also another suspected Bug:

For the first of the two arena fights per day, neither damage to your group nor the lvl ups they get from crits are counted. Not 100% sure on the second one though.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Aiko will be back, she was an option in the last Subscribestar poll. The invincible winner, WIP renders, won by a big margin again, but it shows Aiko is in the pipeline.

You can currently have one wife and divorce is coming in the next top tier update, so a month or two for public release.
0.8.1.4 goes into Alpha next week, public (probably) during the first half of next month.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Also another suspected Bug:

For the first of the two arena fights per day, neither damage to your group nor the lvl ups they get from crits are counted. Not 100% sure on the second one though.
Ah. Bug found. Fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: Tanev3

Ghorloz

Dec 1, 2022
Some Balancing Issue: When I marry Rebecca and put her on Skullduggerist, I first thought the Income would not change at all, then I figured out, that the 25% only apply to the Income of Skullduggerist, so it ends up beeing a measly 40$ for a fullday job.

Also is the issue I mentioned here intended?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Some Balancing Issue: When I marry Rebecca and put her on Skullduggerist, I first thought the Income would not change at all, then I figured out, that the 25% only apply to the Income of Skullduggerist, so it ends up beeing a measly 40$ for a fullday job.

Also is the issue I mentioned here intended?
It does actually increase incomes from most investments with 20-25% so if you go all-in and take all existing investment locations, her wife assignment will prove valuable.

Yes, that's intended. Imagine Stokke Hills urchins immediately swarming in from all directions the moment you leave that room. ;)

Reactions: Tanev3

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
What are the specifics for the 'aging' system?

Is each in-game day counted as a single day or multiple days? [to slow or speed up passage of time]

Because I don't want age to increase very quickly or very slowly.

Would be nice to at least have a slidding setting, beyond the 'freeze' option.
Or at very least, able to quicly 'age up' specific character without everyone also aging.

Also, story wise, do other npcs also age? like does a very old npc quest giver eventually die to old age or something like that?

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
Kymantho hall, talk to Derwin, accept the first quest, do the first quest.

Another day, talk again with Derwin, he offer you two quest, price of power and Slavemasters of Raana; for slaver master you need 1500 influence points and 35000 dollars and wait 23 days.

After 23 days, visit crystal heights slave market (you need 1500 influence) and buy Aria for 35000 dollars
That explains why I never got it.

Caesariuz

Dec 27, 2018
813----This is *ONLY* 4 those trying new games. [old saves/prev don't count]

Don't know about some of you, but sick of combat & KILLING everyday.
Anybody started or interested in trying:
-Scientist or
-Doctor [far as i know, no Dr jobs yet---but hi med skill is still helpful, maybe craft stims/med packs? teach science?]
run?
This is my INT run after reading all books/courses (day 211)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
This is my INT run after reading all books/courses (day 211)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow you're faster than I am! (but hey I started new V late)

What is "Hostage" Q? Something new? how did you get?

Where do u find Mr Doyle?

Did u pick Bond @ start? [I haven't tried Flag in a while, someone said was working good, so got it, but still going to wait to do much till finish all books. ]

How did you get the newsoffice to pay so much? [last time I tried, was ~ half that!]
Is there certain ways to train Nicole?

IMHO, in new 813, Acad/(Prof) best *LEGIT* job there is! [sorry guys "combat" 's not a legit job lol!]
--> But, even w your $355/day, still LOOSING $! Do you do combat? or, how do you make up the $?

With top mergc like that usally lots of combat

BTW: Curious, what/where do u get investment income? [some R "riskier" than others...]

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
Does age actually mean anything for MC? Like can we die of old age or can we be 99+ and still have the body of 35 yr old?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Does age actually mean anything for MC? Like can we die of old age or can we be 99+ and still have the body of 35 yr old?
According to lore, Spheremasters live up to about 175 taking some sort of tendstim treatment.

There are penalties to age on a yearly basis, starting at about 40 as I recall. It's still very possible to increase your stats to the point you don't notice them.

OmegaZero21

Jun 8, 2021
What's the education stat for? And what's the point of sending household members to school?

And do traits ever go away? Because I wanted to use Laika in combat but her Petite trait makes it impossible.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes