Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Slave affection stuck at venomous despite 50+ gains in affection. Is it bugged?
I don't know, I've never let it get that low, the lowest my sluts get to is 89 or so these days, and never that for very long. I've read of others having this problem so it may be a bug, or it may be that it's possible to completely destroy any hope of a positive relationship if you treat them too badly.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Another perspective is acknowledging that not only does a slave-girl not degrade in value as they're used, they gain experience and skills and actually appreciate in value. Regarding your Lambo example it would not surprise me to find out there's a significant percentage--if not an actual majority--of Lamborghinis that are owned by upscale rental and leasing agencies (much like limousines are) as the number of people who could afford one for a day or two as a special treat greatly outnumbers the amount who could afford paying for one outright along with the maintenance and insurance required.
On this point specifically, the cost to rent such a vehicle is set at a high enough price that it ends up being prohibitively expensive to most people. Sure, anyone can rent one, but few individuals have $2-3k in expendable income to spend on renting a car for a day. Likely, the majority of your clientele ends up being people that could buy a Lamborghini, but don't want to buy a Lamborghini.

I feel like Aria should start with a high fame level because she is already quite famous. While we're at it, completing Caitlin's quest in a certain way should give them fame, as well. Either starting as a bottom rung two-bit whore seems odd considering most would pay more to bang a famous person. Your character says himself, Aria's initial cost is more than most families make in a year in Ikaanos. And yet you're going to whore her out to nobodies for a pittance? That would be like parking that Lamborghini Huracan right next to the Nissan Sentra at your local in town.

It's a system that doesn't exist in the game as it is, but would be cool to see. A metric of its own that tracks an individual slave's fame gains and losses from whatever and applies that as a modifier for returns on prostitution income. Free Cities, I think, does this marvelously. A girl has been your Head Girl for a long time and is known as being devoted and good at what she does? Famous. Badass nurse? Famous. Previous royalty? Famous. Just the act of owning any of them ends up bringing you prestige.

On that point, it would be cool if a subdued Aria gave a daily influence bonus. Same would go for a couple other slaves. Like how that one mercenary used to give you +2 influence a day just for being in your employ because he was a badass.

Last edited:

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
On this point specifically, the cost to rent such a vehicle is set at a high enough price that it ends up being prohibitively expensive to most people. Sure, anyone can rent one, but few individuals have $2-3k in expendable income to spend on renting a car for a day. Likely, the majority of your clientele ends up being people that could buy a Lamborghini, but don't want to buy a Lamborghini.

I feel like Aria should start with a high fame level because she is already quite famous. While we're at it, completing Caitlin's quest in a certain way should give them fame, as well. Either starting as a bottom rung two-bit whore seems odd considering most would pay more to bang a famous person. Your character says himself, Aria's initial cost is more than most families make in a year in Ikaanos. And yet you're going to whore her out to nobodies for a pittance? That would be like parking that Lamborghini Huracan right next to the Nissan Sentra at your local in town.

It's a system that doesn't exist in the game as it is, but would be cool to see. A metric of its own that tracks an individual slave's fame gains and losses from whatever and applies that as a modifier for returns on prostitution income. Free Cities, I think, does this marvelously. A girl has been your Head Girl for a long time and is known as being devoted and good at what she does? Famous. Badass nurse? Famous. Previous royalty? Famous. Just the act of owning any of them ends up bringing you prestige.

On that point, it would be cool if a subdued Aria gave a daily influence bonus. Same would go for a couple other slaves. Like how that one mercenary used to give you +2 influence a day just for being in your employ because he was a badass.
I don't really disagree with anything here, I do think taking in Aria's (and others) previous fame into account is a good idea. I would say I wouldn't want her serving top clientele as a still somewhat rebellious poorly trained inexperienced slave. Having her worked over by a few teams of dockworkers and soldiers first for training purposes is a reasonable abstraction of some of her training.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Slave affection stuck at venomous despite 50+ gains in affection. Is it bugged?
There are probably other factors working against those gains. Is she in pain? Whip marks? Sexual wear? Have you held her in bondage recently? Is her Anger high?

Post your save here if you can't figure it out and I'll have a look.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
For those who play on android and joiplay, if u can't edit or have problem with info font mess up and some button can't choose in slave assignment as well as our player skill value that some might hidden due font mess.
I was able to edit both pov of game for more resolution in android and fix those mess font.
I'm almost finished now, just some problem on equipment that i mistake change it from absolute to relative without remember value.
So after finish i will post here as well as save for compare and measure. (AKA : i use html edit in playstore and discover that font problem from begin to most was in page 2-8)

Hope for male content soon~ I'm bi and i think bi is reasonable than homo only right? if we ask most people.
Since there are non and unique npc, why not make content like sex or homo (for male) add up to stake. If we really like and restart not only we must try to find money, we need to save npc too so this content might buy time and satisfy crowd as well. We have generate then more option to hire mercenary right? How about forced enslave as well as sell. more option to sell slave from mercenary and more money generate way plus less reason buy weapon for find more money, direct back to craft system.
I love this game! Keep it up.
Rooting for ya

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
GD-studios can u tell pls, what is code in html that slave button like = connect with and button for follow or word vacant in main slave too.
Screenshot_2022-12-26-19-16-40-24_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg
Here, see slave face around time and money?
I think i mess up but good new is... No problem about font anymore, i think journal page was able to play along and back link button always below sentence so not much trouble. As well as other font aside from above, we are clear now.
For those who play on android and joiplay, if u can't edit or have problem with info font mess up and some button can't choose in slave assignment as well as our player skill value that some might hidden due font mess.
I was able to edit both pov of game for more resolution in android and fix those mess font.
I'm almost finished now, just some problem on equipment that i mistake change it from absolute to relative without remember value.
So after finish i will post here as well as save for compare and measure. (AKA : i use html edit in playstore and discover that font problem from begin to most was in page 2-8)

Hope for male content soon~ I'm bi and i think bi is reasonable than homo only right? if we ask most people.
Since there are non and unique npc, why not make content like sex or homo (for male) add up to stake. If we really like and restart not only we must try to find money, we need to save npc too so this content might buy time and satisfy crowd as well. We have generate then more option to hire mercenary right? How about forced enslave as well as sell. more option to sell slave from mercenary and more money generate way plus less reason buy weapon for find more money, direct back to craft system.
I love this game! Keep it up.
Rooting for ya
Gonna get it done within 1 hour, fastest is 30 minutes if our dev can tell

Last edited:

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019
pls, adde more slave cap :(
only 8 space is not much :cry:
it would be interesting to put upgradeable paid rooms for slaves.
more paid space, more slaves:whistle:

Reactions: kidderyao

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
GD-studios can u tell pls, what is code in html that slave button like = connect with and button for follow or word vacant in main slave too.
View attachment 2264371
I think i mess up but good new is... No problem about font anymore, i think journal page was able to play along and back link button always below sentence so not much trouble. As well as other font aside from above, we are clear now.

I'm go to sleep now, only problem is button, one button the rest is ok now. No font mess. Dev leave answer ok? I'm gonna fix it and attach in here.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 2264371

You mean the CSS for "Add follower" and "Menu"? Names are only supposed to be displayed when hovered over.

Menu CSS: ".toannex"
Add follower: no CSS. Just a line break (<br>) below their image in a css container named ".resholder". Same goes for Vacant.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
so lovisa's mission unavailable?
View attachment 2264375
Oh, horrible conversion here. I suspect you play on a Chinese Chrome version? Change the language to English and you'll get your CSS aligned properly.

Lovisa's quest is available - ask for background, enable the "Worth checking out" link, assign as follower, go to The Docks.

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
Oh, horrible conversion here. I suspect you play on a Chinese Chrome version? Change the language to English and you'll get your CSS aligned properly.

Lovisa's quest is available - ask for background, enable the "Worth checking out" link, assign as follower, go to The Docks.
Change the language to English not work
edge :cry:
edit :use fire fox work

Askwad

Apr 10, 2019
There are probably other factors working against those gains. Is she in pain? Whip marks? Sexual wear? Have you held her in bondage recently? Is her Anger high?

Post your save here if you can't figure it out and I'll have a look.
Not at that computer so don't have access to save but none of the factors that you described. All I did was talk to her in a dominant tone (and frighten her when defiance got high). After that, I gave her free time/took her out for dinners and theaters until everything but affection was good.

Ghorloz

Dec 1, 2022
Do the interests of the girls have any impact at all?

Juno has mathmatics and business as interests, should i therefor focus on her education?
Asking from a min - max perspective here. Also is it possible to get slaves to have the workaholic trait? (the wiki seems to be unfinished/not fitting the current game version).

Its a great game!

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
You mean the CSS for "Add follower" and "Menu"? Names are only supposed to be displayed when hovered over.

Menu CSS: ".toannex"
Add follower: no CSS. Just a line break (<br>) below their image in a css container named ".resholder". Same goes for Vacant.
gonna try it
thx

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
The bottom button is blocked, how do I replace the assignments ?
android or pc? if android, my file that gonna fix and release take care of that problem already
for pc, u might need to check value for sure. read above, i already report my work last night
if u have other problem tell me too since it might happen to android user

NOTE : I'm NOT DEV, i'm just want to have android comfortable patch so if u have pc problem? go ask dev.
leave android to me instead (i'm not even get paid seriously, what am i doing here? hahaha) imagine look in your phone with file about 600 page and try to find font mess value at first lol.

Oh i forgot, i didnt was part of patreon (simply poor) so no question about something like "do you have android patreon version?" and if someone want to paste it to me in dm (Direct massage) feel free to.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes