Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Where do you find Old Cooney?
Do you need to have some particular character in your party, or specific items for him to show up on the Westside?
Westside and you need Michelle in the first position (left side).

Edit to add: if this is before you have Michelle, you have to ask Jack in Hamilton Square first for Old Cooney's location.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
I don't mean lag (although I play on a VM). I mean that while it reproduces the sound of the gun I can't click on the button to fire. I would rather skip that.

Also an option instead of auto combat would be to be able to do certain things with the keyboard (for example, 1,2,3,4 to fire at the intended enemy). That would add an option to the point and clicking mechanic.
--This might actually be nice [keyboard shortcuts]

I mean sensible defaults, not taking away any option. I was without armor, bought a duraplate one and was baffled at how I still took a lot of damage... then like 20 fights after I realized I was wearing none.
---I've rarely been a fan of most RPGs---& this is 1 example why----but u have 2 *THINK* like IRL----1) buy something; 2) put it on; Difference is, IRL easy 2 *SEE* if you R wearing something----would be nice to have indicators (AR etc) if & what you are wearing

That was my thinking, but it was grayed on the map and I was still able to go in two steps.

---I've notice from some recent changes, travel [global] vs travel [normal] don't always sync in time/stamina useage.
Hopefully this will get fixed later

... The point is that I don't get that information on that screen, so I don't know that she's unconscious (or unhappy).
---Yes, I agree would be helpful to have that on the Prost screen (otherwise you have 2 go back & check for each girl)
Like a summary: Actual stat/Req stat [Prostitution]

Again, thank you for being so receptive!
Welcome. [comments in Italic above]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Check if her stamina is ok
Weird thing is after 108 nights shes still "contemplating".
Need to raise her corruption to 50+

Edit: just checked your save and you have the same problem with Nicole.
I think it is related to corruption below 50 and a strong willpower.
Lots has been said on here about low vs high WP, but it's 1 more issue [or way 2 be sure] she'll do what you want.

Otherwise, I think many things require 50-60+ corruption

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.1.3 (Public) has been released!

This is a major update with a long list of new addons and bug fixes. No need to patch. Fully compatible with older saves.

MAIN FEATURES

- New slave: Eliana Nichols (from Furry's Tavern).
- New quest: The Golden Seal (acquisition of Eliana).
- The Retreat - increases slave cap to 19.
- Clothing rules (in the houserules section).
- New NPC: Doyle.
- Revamped last Arena fight.
- Jewelcrafting.
- Revamped Rebecca's business trait.
- Aimee's Goods (new location).
- Rebecca's business trait has been revamped.
- New housewife status.
- 150+ new renders.
- And much, much more!

Tier4+ 0.8.2 PRE-ALPHA FEATURES

- Random slave engine.
- Purchase random slaves at Crystal Hills slave market.
- Find unique "special" slaves through the random slave engine: the powerful, yet difficult Stormchild, Mae from Ansel's quest and the mysterious Scandinavian girl who escaped a horror from The Beyond. Or did she...?

Full changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
How hard is it to create a crossbow bolt?
We have wood. We have metal craft skills.
We can craft the finest swords.
We can assemble a gun.
We can assemble a plasma rifle.
We can create nanite injectors.
Hell, we have conquered the stars.

Why cant we make crossbow bolts?

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
How hard is it to create a crossbow bolt?
We have wood. We have metal craft skills.
We can craft the finest swords.
We can assemble a gun.
We can assemble a plasma rifle.
We can create nanite injectors.
Hell, we have conquered the stars.

Why cant we make crossbow bolts?
You will be able to do that soon. I've prioritized the medium/high tier weapons first.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Question! Which slaves classify as "story slaves"?? All unique aquirible ones (through buying or events/missions)?? Or only those that will appear on the main story (like Aria)??

Reactions: HNH1985

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Question! Which slaves classify as "story slaves"?? All unique aquirible ones (through buying or events/missions)?? Or only those that will appear on the main story (like Aria)??
All slaves that are not aquired through the Auction Hall, captured in combat or received through a randomly generated event.

Reactions: Georg

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I see references in the wiki page of a mercenary in Crows end called Johnny Doyle. Have been removed from the game? I´m unable to find him

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
All slaves that are not aquired through the Auction Hall, captured in combat or received through a randomly generated event.
Ah, I see! In that case will there be 16 slaves that are adquiered just by advancing on the story?? Then, will there be more spaces for slaves in the future?? Asking to know to how many should a be limiting myself between the already available ones.

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I see references in the wiki page of a mercenary in Crows end called Johnny Doyle. Have been removed from the game? I´m unable to find him
He's in yesterday's update! Download the latest version (a couple of posts above) and you'll have access to him.

Reactions: bolondro2

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Ah, I see! In that case ther will be 16 slaves that are adquiered just by advancing on the story?? Then, will there be more spaces for slaves in the future?? Asking to know to how many should a be limiting myself between the already available ones.
Adding new story slaves is a massive task so it's generally reserved for main story lines and high tier requests. Expect to see around 25 in the finished version of MoR.

Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Adding new story slaves is a massive task so it's generally reserved for main story lines and high tier requests. Expect to see around 25 in the finished version of MoR.
Wow! Thanks for the sonic speed answer! Mmm... Last question, then! Will we be capable of adquiring all slaves on the game on a same playthrough (and keep them all at the same time)?? Obviously barring any hipothetical ones that could be exclusive between them (ie. you can only get A or B, based on decisions).

Last edited:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Wow! Thanks for the sonic speed answer! Mmm... Last question, then! Will we be capable of adquiring all slaves on the game on a same playthrough (and keep them all at the same time)?? Ovbiously barring any hipothetical ones that could be exclusive between them (ie. you can only get A or B, based on decisions).
Haha. Well, current slave cap is 19 so atm, yeah, there's room for all + four random ones. Future expansions to the Retreat is also a likely scenario.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Would like to get into the game but first time playing it a few months ago I was a bit lost in terms of story progression. Anyway, thanks for the update!

Reactions: GD-studios

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
Mister Dev, seems like something is wrong with the retreat image files. Tried it on both chrome & firefox.

Or is it just a placeholder for now ?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes