doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You need to visit Hunt Research in Crystal Hills when you have 6000 Influence, it will give you a mission to deliver girls with specific requirements (the Project Erebos).
Trying to submit a Prowler to Project Erebos will give you the option to sell it for 7,5k.
well that fking suck since im only at 3k influent and having this retarded alien only negative effect all my other slaves

Mar 5, 2024
Several factions have a standing cap of 70 currently. The ones that do not are the Catholic Church and Warrior's Hall. There is an exploit to keep a faction from dropping to 70 but I did not ask how they did it.
There is no exploit - as it is not an exploit to never again visit the faction overview screen of a given faction (after having reached a certain faction standing with that given faction). In case you are wondering, how and by which means a faction can be pushed to a standing value above a cap: If there are ways to raise standing (with a faction) in other ways than by donations, then it is usually an uncapped standing increase (there are exceptions). Also not for all factions there are ways to increase standing by other means than donations.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is no exploit - as it is not an exploit to never again visit the faction overview screen of a given faction (after having reached a certain faction standing with that given faction). In case you are wondering, how and by which means a faction can be pushed to a standing value above a cap: If there are ways to raise standing (with a faction) in other ways than by donations, then it is usually an uncapped standing increase (there are exceptions). Also not for all factions there are ways to increase standing by other means than donations.
Ah. I misinterpreted your older posts and thought there was a way to mass donate pass 70 enough to reach 100 and then exit the donate screen such that it would not drop below 70. My bad.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You can free it.
better solution reload and never touch that group of space marine that i wasted resources to fight them if i don't yield any profit from it, what fking annoying thing making these things only sellable when have high influence, quite frankly if the dev didn't add in that retarded side effect that affecting all other slaves wouldn't even be bother asking about this shit.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes