SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
It was actually pretty hilarious when you run first time to the vanilla incest events in CK3 and when you notice that you are about to enter half-dozen wars simply because the rulers from those realms found out about few of the dozens of affairs and bastards that you have been having with their wives, daughters and lovers...
Actually, it wasn't so much wedding daughters as step-whatnots. First degree cousins and the like.

Simply because the combination of events and chaos that followed the inbred incompetents was just glorious to behold. It also took crapton of effort to maintain stable enough realm to actually support all your inbred family's kingdoms. With every character stat being the dump stat XD

Goodtimes. The only things saving everyone involved was family relationship bonus and alliances.
I'm not much into incest
Neither. I just at one point ended up with a red-headed and green-eyed randomly generated starting minor ruler in Ireland, and the best match I could find for him was another green-eyed redhead, and a brilliant idea was born...

I wish I didn't lose that save, the state of Europe as a whole after 380 years was a sight to behold. Even had a foothold in the Levant. :)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Actually, it wasn't so much wedding daughters as step-whatnots. First degree cousins and the like.

Simply because the combination of events and chaos that followed the inbred incompetents was just glorious to behold. It also took crapton of effort to maintain stable enough realm to actually support all your inbred family's kingdoms. With every character stat being the dump stat XD

Goodtimes. The only things saving everyone involved was family relationship bonus and alliances.
Neither. I just at one point ended up with a red-headed and green-eyed randomly generated starting minor ruler in Ireland, and the best match I could find for him was another green-eyed redhead, and a brilliant idea was born...

I wish I didn't lose that save, the state of Europe as a whole after 380 years was a sight to behold. Even had a foothold in the Levant. :)
:D

Yeah, having many father-daughter relationships is even worse, when the family tree actually gets infinity-loops when both parents point to the same ancestry. Also the inheritance-system becomes very soon pain in the ass when half of the bastard children and actual inheriting progeny sees opening and tries to get rid of the old man to improve their position (especially if you have the trait ambitious, which increases chance children have it too) and all their siblings that are blocking their inheritance, which eventually usually devolves into inheritance wars across the realm, which usually makes the War of Roses to pale in comparison, making it seem like a very simple cousin brawl compared to the Europe-spanning brethren wars.

This usually becomes even worse with germanic partition laws, as the realm shatters to dozens of tiny realms that have all claim on each other and I don't even want to think about the mess if you have actual cognatic laws and the sisterly/cousinly spouses think that they would do better without their husbands...

My best mess was probably one Viking run where my Shetlandic chief had relationships all around Europe, including with his employer's wife and lover, who happened to be Byzantine Emperor. There practically half of the rulers in Europe were at one point related to each other without actually knowing it, so the inbred degenerated traits were pretty common in Europe when unknowing siblings and cousins were wed and at one point, it simply wasn't possible to find any good or neutral spouses in range even if you wanted to.

I think I modded the number of lovers you can have on that run tho, so it might not be completely legit... ;)

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Heh, I couldn't help but think when I was first playing CK3 that the incest crowd over here must enjoy certain aspects of that game. I'm not much into incest, unless it's screwing sisters or something, and in that game the inbred girls are ugly so I actively avoided it....but the cousins of the MC sure didn't!

In contrast to others, I thought the point of that game was to strip the world nekkid and breed 'em like fruit flies! Go for Beautiful, Amazonian Geniuses under a religion promoting Natural Primitivism, Carnal Exaltation....and what's the other one? Something depraved as well I'm sure.
I believe the most downloaded mod in CK3 probably still is nude mod that removes those nasty leaves on the nude pictures, so you might not be wrong... :D

You do know that you probably wasn't the only one who thought the game would be liked by the incest-fans, as the game has legit vanilla events where the brother and sister can have incestuous relationship between each other and the father/ruler finding out has option to invite them both to his chambers... ;)

Reactions: Gunner Rey

MerendolaSuave

Sep 18, 2019
how can i go north whiteheaven, upper crow's end and the procomps?

I have 20k influence and i have done mission of aria rescue her friends

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There is a reason CK 2 already was called an incest simulator, but surprisingly a lot of it survived into CK3, but as an aside I think we are in the wrong forums for that discussion ;)
Never heard it referred to as such. doesn't incest give you bad traits? which is a pretty bad thing in a eugenics simulator

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
if anyone is too lazy in finding stuff too cheat

F12 open console and type this stuff
Just add value after the "=" example SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=1000 then enter

Money- SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=
Academy- SugarCube.State.active.variables.aca=
Str- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstrength=
Dex- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterdex=
Stamina- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstamina=
int- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterint=
will- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterwill=
medicine- SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine=
Science- SugarCube.State.active.variables.tech=
Melee Combat- SugarCube.State.active.variables.melee=
Range Combat- SugarCube.State.active.variables.ranged=
Stealth- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstealth=
Survival- SugarCube.State.active.variables.survival=
gambling- SugarCube.State.active.variables.gambling=
Performance- SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance=
Manipulate- SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate=
Charm- SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm=
Copulation- SugarCube.State.active.variables.fuckskill=
Bondage- SugarCube.State.active.variables.bondskill=
Cunnulingus- SugarCube.State.active.variables.lickskill=
Flagelation- SugarCube.State.active.variables.whipskill=
Kissing- SugarCube.State.active.variables.kisskill=
Food- SugarCube.State.active.variables.foodstuff=

for the items

SugarCube.State.active.variables.own[select the item you want in the auto fill function]=

Pompey07gamer

Sep 25, 2017
if anyone is too lazy in finding stuff too cheat

F12 open console and type this stuff
Just add value after the "=" example SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=1000 then enter

Money- SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=
Academy- SugarCube.State.active.variables.aca=
Str- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstrength=
Dex- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterdex=
Stamina- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstamina=
int- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterint=
will- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterwill=
medicine- SugarCube.State.active.variables.medicine=
Science- SugarCube.State.active.variables.tech=
Melee Combat- SugarCube.State.active.variables.melee=
Range Combat- SugarCube.State.active.variables.ranged=
Stealth- SugarCube.State.active.variables.masterstealth=
Survival- SugarCube.State.active.variables.survival=
gambling- SugarCube.State.active.variables.gambling=
Performance- SugarCube.State.active.variables.performance=
Manipulate- SugarCube.State.active.variables.manipulate=
Charm- SugarCube.State.active.variables.mastercharm=
Copulation- SugarCube.State.active.variables.fuckskill=
Bondage- SugarCube.State.active.variables.bondskill=
Cunnulingus- SugarCube.State.active.variables.lickskill=
Flagelation- SugarCube.State.active.variables.whipskill=
Kissing- SugarCube.State.active.variables.kisskill=
Food- SugarCube.State.active.variables.foodstuff=

for the items

SugarCube.State.active.variables.own[select the item you want in the auto fill function]=
If i wanted to target a particular slave to increase her strength etc, how would i go about typing the command?

tickledick426

Aug 21, 2021
If i wanted to target a particular slave to increase her strength etc, how would i go about typing the command?
Personally don't know how to tweak those with the console, but I do know that you can tweak a slave's Vaginal, Oral, Anal, and Kissing levels by using:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp =

It will affect the slave that is currently in the left slot. You can also select the slave in the Menu and issue the command I believe.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Personally don't know how to tweak those with the console, but I do know that you can tweak a slave's Vaginal, Oral, Anal, and Kissing levels by using:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.kissingxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.pussyxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.analxp =
SugarCube.State.active.variables.oralxp =

It will affect the slave that is currently in the left slot. You can also select the slave in the Menu and issue the command I believe.
Thanks! This way we can shave off +90% of playtime.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Click on Menu. That is the circle full of Lines.
Then click on the slave in the Annex. Then Click on "Overview" and Click on either "Move to Household (I)" or "Move to Household (II)" depending whith which of your current slaves you want her to swap.

Reactions: echilog
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes