• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
There are two mod options in the settings for the game. Are they included in the download or do you have to download them separately? If so does anyone have the link?
LineMod doesn't require any extra downloads. Sandman does, however.

This is the permanent archive link for all official mods:

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hi, how do you increase the respect of your slaves?
How to increase Respect
  • Through combat encounters, per battle won. 100% chance of +1, up to a value of 20, then 7% chance of +1, up to a cap of 50.
  • Through certain domestic events, including talking to an NPC and asking them how they are. This can produce a variety of effects, one of them being increasing their respect for you by 1 point (smallish chance).
  • Through certain quest events tied to a specific NPC.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GD-studios

DLP

Aug 2, 2019
For the Redhaven Adventures quest, it says we could help scrapper Tom set up a furnace in the woods, but we're done. Is that something I can actaully do, or just filler, because I can't find the relevant event icon anywhere.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Automation mod
Hey is it supposed to have a huge margin to the right and clip to the left? Is my monitor resolution of width of 1920 just too little? I was hoping this mod would make the game playable but it does not look like it.

Tried to upload a screenshot to show the issue but I cannot for whatever reason.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Version 0.8.3.3b (Public) has been released!

HTML Only! Just replace your old HTML with the one found in the archive below. This hotfix is especially for those who can't get Aria's quest to kick in due to pausing it in the "wrong" segment a few updates back.

Fixes:
- [MC] Added "Near-sighted" (Disadvantage) to the character sheet.
- [FACTIONS] Donating captured enemies to The Freedom Alliance now gives you a small amount of standing. The faction also receives a Power Value boost (+1) if their PV is below 2,000.
- [BUG] Fixed a serious bug that required Aria to be a slave in order to progress her story if you ended her quest in 082/0831 just before the final stage (that was completed back then).

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone explain to me from a story perspective why would player as one of aspiring Masters of Raana help a rebel princess Aria? What do you get by putting her in power? Does it matters if you marry/break her first?

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Can someone explain to me from a story perspective why would player as one of aspiring Masters of Raana help a rebel princess Aria? What do you get by putting her in power? Does it matters if you marry/break her first?
To put it simply it is a massive gamble from the protagonists perspective. If the rebellion fails while they are involved, then of course they lose everything they already have as part of Ikaanos's privileged landholding class, an ignoble execution likely waiting in their immediate future should the rebellion be crushed.
But if the rebels win, well you have an in with the new government, likely quite a considerable one given your role in their ascent, and other factors involving your relation with Aria. You could go from 'merely' a landholer, if a very rich and powerful one (with a private army) to suddenly being a principal figure in the rebellion, a revolutionary hero and a close 'confidant' of the woman likely to take power in a post rebel world.

As for if there are changes, well I am not 100% sure exactly what is involved, but I know back when the daily event and political system was first being shown off, they showed some events for a post rebel victory and mentioned that which events proc depended on certain factors like Aria's corruption, so presumably it does make some tangible difference in how the state ends up being run after the rebellion succeeds.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Hey is it supposed to have a huge margin to the right and clip to the left? Is my monitor resolution of width of 1920 just too little? I was hoping this mod would make the game playable but it does not look like it.

Tried to upload a screenshot to show the issue but I cannot for whatever reason.
It is supposed to look like this in fullscreen with 16:9 aspect ratio.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I have only tested it in Chrome and Edge... And the css file is a terrible sight for anyone brave enough to open it... I'm planning to rebuild the css and investigate if I can make it play nice from inside one of the game divs, after I have completed the core functionality (which is probably happening the day after tomorrow).

• Red Heart
Reactions: trulul

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
To put it simply it is a massive gamble from the protagonists perspective. If the rebellion fails while they are involved, then of course they lose everything they already have as part of Ikaanos's privileged landholding class, an ignoble execution likely waiting in their immediate future should the rebellion be crushed.
But if the rebels win, well you have an in with the new government, likely quite a considerable one given your role in their ascent, and other factors involving your relation with Aria. You could go from 'merely' a landholer, if a very rich and powerful one (with a private army) to suddenly being a principal figure in the rebellion, a revolutionary hero and a close 'confidant' of the woman likely to take power in a post rebel world.

As for if there are changes, well I am not 100% sure exactly what is involved, but I know back when the daily event and political system was first being shown off, they showed some events for a post rebel victory and mentioned that which events proc depended on certain factors like Aria's corruption, so presumably it does make some tangible difference in how the state ends up being run after the rebellion succeeds.
Thank you for the excellent reply. I just hope there is a different result if you first break or wed Aria & if you don't. From my perspective, I doubt that one aspiring Master would go through all that trouble to in the end give all the power to his slave. It would be interested if Aria could be put as a puppet leader, if broken by player.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes