Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
how can I stop people from quitting?
It's often the perverted guy mercs/servants (so Armand, Ansel, and Bud). You might need to assign floor crawlers and let them use floor crawlers. Toggle the "not allowed" option for floor crawlers for everyone else if you do not want your floor crawler to have too much wear too quickly. The alternative is to raise their affection high. I do not have floor crawlers but Armand, Ansel, and Bud are not quitting. Hold pool parties. Assign them as followers, arrange dinner events with them (you can arrange one between 4pm to 8pm) with maids assigned. Hit socialize, hit joke.

Smashthatazz

Apr 4, 2022
Hello I'm new to this game. My question is how to do bondage? I have no idea what to do in the training room. Like train slave girls and corrupt them.

I already read the wiki but didn't understand anything. The wiki must be outdated.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hello I'm new to this game. My question is how to do bondage? I have no idea what to do in the training room. Like train slave girls and corrupt them.

I already read the wiki but didn't understand anything. The wiki must be outdated.
You might want to train your bondage and flagellation stat first or you whipping them will just cause them to hate you. It can still raise Fear if a high Fear playstyle is your goal. It has some distinct advantages and disadvantages.

Ways to train those stats include the Velvet Room in Dockgraves (need a certain influence level to access) and whipping and fucking Casey (or Freya or Ellie if you want, although they do not like the abuse). You can raise both bondage and flagellation up to a cap of 70 there all the while slowly earning affection from the Madame of the Velvet Room to trigger a quest to get a Bondage-related item, the Touch of Adonis, that helps you in the training room. You can then practice in your own training room with your girls. The flagellation cap is 120 in your own training room. You can also buy BDSM books and take a course in Devious Tools. These increases are uncapped.

Raising corruption in the training room involves getting a girl to orgasm using the various options you can perform. You can monitor her Arousal. The higher it is, the closer she is. She can orgasm via whipping or dungeon sex or toys. You have to buy some of the tools from Devious Tools in Whitehaven. There's no specific renders for each action yet (like inserting a buttplug) for most girls. The renders displayed may just be her tied up, face contorted in pain or pleasure.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
how can I stop people from quitting?
How are you getting to where people are quitting? I have literally never seen that happen.

My guess would be maybe you have failed to upgrade your house so your people are just getting increasingly pissed off about living in a shit hole? A gazebo upgraded with a pool is the easiest way to fix the issue. Just start throwing pool parties and everyone will love you.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
It'd be a nice difference if it were possible to have TS (female with male genitals) & Herm (female with both genitals) options for MC. That'd definitely be an interesting change to the game, not to mention it'd make it possible to romance male NPCs without it turning gay (I have no problem if others like gay content, but it's not for me). Just an idea.

Verberator

Sep 16, 2017
How are you supposed to tame male slaves? Since you can't use affect on them, I haven't found many options beyond slowly lecturing willpower down as they constantly try to escape.

Melfior

Jun 6, 2018
How are you supposed to tame male slaves? Since you can't use affect on them, I haven't found many options beyond slowly lecturing willpower down as they constantly try to escape.
You can bring them to different activities like walk or theatre, but the most reliable way to "tame" them en masse is to build gazebo with a pool and hold pool parties every day. Party beast trait (one you choose in the beginning) doubles the amount of affection gained with parties.

Reactions: Verberator

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Outside of pool parties, you can do the Arrange Events option between 4pm to 8pm. Either you assign the specific guys as followers or you select the All Guys option (careful of the overcrowded debuff), pick dinner, turn on maids, and socialize/joke.

4.50 star(s) 126 Votes