HTML - Masters of Raana [v0.8.3.4d] [GrimDark]

1. 5.00 star(s)

B4dFr3d

Been playing this game for the last few days and it is a gem. Lots of ways to playa nd lots of options when playing means it has good replayability. The world is well developed with quite a few quests to do as well as a daily grind for money and equipment. However it is the little touches that raise the game, small little items of law and flavour text that you might miss on the first play through. I found these hooked me and made me want to learn and do more.

The game can be played without the need for combat, using mercenaries and slaves as proxies or even a pacifist play through if you want a challenge.

There are still features and functions missing or simply with placeholders in the UI. Anal toys and only two slaves are the biggest drawbacks. Though the dev has a roadmap of when these features will be added and is very active and responsive in both this thread and in discord which I recommend for learning the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ShinCore

an excellent foundation for a trainer/open world type game. doesnt feel like a pointless grind, and the dev keeps up with regular updates, responding to player feedback. i usually wait till a game in development has built up more content, but this one deserves exploration now.
    great vibe and UI, good world building and lore!
    keep up the good work dev!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dustursa

It's still kind of in it's early stages but seems to be a lot of content already available and is honestly pretty fun. Story seems well written and the game itself gives me a kind of jack-o-ninetails vibe. You can inspect characters and it gives you a ton of choices that have an impact on your playthrough. Definitely looking forward to seeing this games updates.

-TL;DR Good game if you liked jack-o-ninetails or like choices impacting your playthrough.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

tom54321

Really liked playing this after it's first initial release. There is already a good foundation of what the game could be in the future. I'm hoping the dev will add in more pics and quests, but I really liked it