Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger Mai-Lynn in gardening at Toshi Gardens? As seen in the picture.
Please help!

Reactions: Torgun

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
My point is what I want to ask the developer: 1.- More slaves at home, since I'm about to run out of space (I have six) 2.- And, most importantly, the possibility of being able to get them pregnant.
1. A house revamp is coming which will increase your household slots. For now, there's the retreat (where you can "store" slaves albeit with very limited interaction) and you can get a couple of extra slots by marrying a slave (your wife doesn' occupy a slave slot) and by sending a slave to the Arena, which frees up her slot. (Though again at the cost of limited interaction, but on the plus side it passively trains combat skills and you can still fuck them)

2. For now, only your wife can get pregnant. Children are handwritten, so you can only have two (a boy and a girl) but they're true NPCs that age naturally (or can be aged up at the medical place) and have proper interactions (but no incest). A third child (another daughter iirc) is planned, and possibly more but no promises. The ability to impregnate non-wife slaves is also planned, for version 0.8.2.6. This will produce "bastard" children that will be less fleshed out compared to the regular trueborn children you have with your wife, but which you'll be able to use in a number of ways.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Is there any consistent way to raise corruption? Most pain in the ass are slaves with pure, vanilla traits like kaitlin. I can hardly raise her corruption by max 2 in a day from blowjob ,other sex interaction doesnt increase her corruption. Her willpower in -ve ,happiness 40+ . Sex act in bondage didnt do much except forced blowjob which has the same effect as normal blowjob. Finished all her quest. Is bondage sex more effective raising corruption than simple seduction? How much?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
At what level should I use each weapon? I notice some bounties cannot seem to be hurt by hunting rifle. but I cannot afford newer guns to do more bounties. If I do kill something and it drops a gun, who does it go to?
Not sure what you mean by level unless you mean bounty tiers. Certain guns have penalties if range skill isn't high enough, like rifle, coil gun and plasma. Those can be somewhat mitigated for the MC by having a quartermistress who's ranged or melee skill is 80+, also Bud has bonuses if his relationship with the MC is high enough.

The bounties you're having difficulty hurting probably have duraplate armor and will require weapons that do better damage (plasma and coil gun) and you should have good armor too, at least combat or even better, duraplate.

When you loot guns they go into your inventory.

Reactions: tsap

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Is there any consistent way to raise corruption? Most pain in the ass are slaves with pure, vanilla traits like kaitlin. I can hardly raise her corruption by max 2 in a day from blowjob ,other sex interaction doesnt increase her corruption. Her willpower in -ve ,happiness 40+ . Sex act in bondage didnt do much except forced blowjob which has the same effect as normal blowjob. Finished all her quest. Is bondage sex more effective raising corruption than simple seduction? How much?

It's a great question. According to the that I followed almost to the letter, increasing your bondage skills would allow you to achieve this. It didn't work for me so I discarded that line; Yes, it helped me to read all the manipulation books.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
It's a great question. According to the that I followed almost to the letter, increasing your bondage skills would allow you to achieve this. It didn't work for me so I discarded that line; Yes, it helped me to read all the manipulation books.
I am sucessful by raising affection to about 90 (vaginal sex, events, talking), then insertion of small anal dildo over the day // switch to bondage (rack) with small anal hook and vaginal sex // anal sex => raising corruption to 100
This takes about one week "working" around all day. Enough Stamina is a basic for this.
After this week "vanilla" "pure" "frigid" ... are almost or completely gone.
You can watch the bar sinking.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, Pure, Vanilla characters can be a pain in the ass to corrupt. Add Feminist and you have what I call the Dark Triad.

However it can be done. Yes bondage is the answer. Use dildos to get Arousal up, then give her an orgasm with vaginal sex, then stop and do more dildos. If dildos aren't working, try 'Caress Pussy' and even better try to start with some Arousal, (or at least not negative) probably from a bath/shower together. Go to Dockgraves and whip (Go 'Rough' and 'Rougher') poor Ellie and Freya a few times to get the 'Touch of Adonis' skill and Corrupting will get easier. Once her corruption gets to ~20 get her Arousal up to nine and then deepthroat her for 2 Corruption per go.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, Pure, Vanilla characters can be a pain in the ass to corrupt. Add Feminist and you have what I call the Dark Triad.
Oh yeah that trio of traits is annoying. Caitlyn frequently ends up with all three in my games. Throw in delicate on top of that if you've got the big dick trait and you've got your work cut out for you.

Ironically I find that the best way to make progress with someone like that is actually bondage. You need to get them to like you enough that you can start with positive arousal first, but once you get to that point they seem to like getting fucked down in the dungeon more than they do otherwise.

I would definitely get the touch of adonis trait from dockgraves first. It's pretty easy to get and works wonders on girls with the vanilla trait.

GD-studios

The Budman
Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I hope Grim doesn't nerf bondage to oblivion and make the game boring. I love bondage as it is.
Nerfing bondage? Definitely not. On the contrary - we'll see an expansion of options/renders in the near future.

What's being discussed is mostly about fixing exploits and maybe make the requirements to blow a girl's mind with orgasms a bit harder - especially if her Corruption is low. This will make the use of spanking, butt plugs and new types of kinky wear a more important part of the training process.

A veteran slave master with Bondage and Flaggelation 95+ will probably not feel that difference very much, though.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
My approach with Caitlin it´s just not try it. Yes, you can remove slowly the trait vanilla through rough normal sex and you can increase her corruption fast enough to overcome the two points daily decrease of the Pure trait, but it´s a PITA and not worth the effort. You can have a Household with seven corrupted to the gills slaves and a white, pure, lamb.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
My approach with Caitlin it´s just not try it. Yes, you can remove slowly the trait vanilla through rough normal sex and you can increase her corruption fast enough to overcome the two points daily decrease of the Pure trait, but it´s a PITA and not worth the effort. You can have a Household with seven corrupted to the gills slaves and a white, pure, lamb.
Oh, it can be done, and someday you can end up with a Caitlin who looks like this:

Screenshot 2023-10-13 192935.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192801.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192654.png Screenshot 2023-10-13 192519.png

There she is, in all her glory. Fully aware of and happy with the fact that she has one main purpose in life, and that I also expect her to be good at pretty much everything else too. A true Renaissance Woman but mainly a wholly mastered slut.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1 and tsap

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Start with Rifles, they've cheap ammo and do good damage at range. Even if you have less than 40 Ranged Combat and face a recoil penalty the Rifle is usually the best option. Once you get to ~75 Ranged Combat you can use an Autorifle for tougher opponents, but even then against most a rifle is sufficient and notably cheaper to operate.

Once you start facing opponents with Duraplate you'll want to move to the coil or plasma guns to take on those. Plasma does more damage even against heavily armored opponents, but the ammo is expensive as hell. Conversely the coil gun ammo is extremely efficient to produce, but sometimes you'll just be doing 10-20 damage against Duraplate wearers and you'll get sick of that quickly.

You can loot weapons (they'll be in the boxes at the top) and must click on them to take them and you might get some ammo along with them. You can distribute them to your mercenaries through the Followers Menu and to your fighting slavegirls on their Inventory tab.

Reactions: Daba and tsap

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Early on you'll see the biggest increase in combat power by hiring stronger mercs. You don't have to increase your combat strength by hiring all the big guns but that's by far the fastest way.

Felix is available on day 1 and comes with an assault rifle. Blackguard requires a bit of socializing to find but he comes with duraplate and a coil gun. Ayden is available once you unlock access to Crystal Hills and also comes with a coil gun and duraplate, and his coil gun does double damage the first round. Space Marine is available immediately but requires some travel to find and only has 100 health so he doesn't make a very good tank, but he does come with an assault rifle.

Hiring either Blackguard or Ayden as your main tank will give you a huge early game boost over the lower tier mercs, although with some gear upgrades and training the low tiers can handle most of the same things the top tiers can eventually.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Hiring either Blackguard or Ayden as your main tank will give you a huge early game boost over the lower tier mercs, although with some gear upgrades and training the low tiers can handle most of the same things the top tiers can eventually.
Even with no training at all. With an El Cheapo team (Bud-Loren-Mr Doyle-Aiko-Yourself, or with a slave Quartermistress instead of Loren or Aiko) you can clean the map and keep it clean with ease, except for the group that appears at Preacher´s Pond and 6th+ level bounties. Just buy Combat Armour for every one and Duraplate for Mr Doyle and you will do fine, with very low maintenance and buying your ocasional Healing Packs at 55O price.

In my current run I have started with a 30 ranged combat skill MC. The only training in combat I have made have been some to raise it to 40 (5 points, maybe) to open the Arena, with Rebecca (so irrelevant for those purposes) and some when I get Aria, to raise her to 70 and be able to give her a Coilgun/autorifle without recoil penalty. Bud with a Plasma (once he get 60some skill), Mr Doyle with a Coilgun (that sometimes he don´t fire at all, he closes to use the cane if the combat it´s easy), the girls with rifles and yourself playing jocker, either with a rifle or a coilgun, and you have a combat team that it´s good enough to win, cheap on ammo and low maintenance.

I have used the High Tier mercenaries, of course. I hired them (Ayden and the Black Guard) once I get Aria and one or two plasma guns from 5th level bounties in order to make the Arena Run (you need at least 3 plasmas in order to have a chance to win the last round). 8-9 days of heavy use. In this 8 days I made with them the Arena Run, the Aria Quest and cleaned the Black Scorpions from the Japanese district, and also use the power boost to open the orphanage to invest . After this, I dismiss team and stick with my cheap team. Well, until the dammed Gotzilla appeared in Cassey park. The I boost myself to Duraplate and 150 hits and rehired them for a one day operation.

The trick it´s

1.- Do the cleaning of the tribemen in Preacher Pond by yourself. It´s a 3 days operation (get up, do the daily bounty, go to Preacher pond and fill your team with captured slaves), and you get 6 slaves and 4-5 skill points, spread across your team per day, at the cost of some tendisteam and rifle ammo. Well worth your time.
2.- Once you have opened the arena, go every day to make two easy combats per day (until your team it´s strong enough to make the difficult ones suffering only one or no hits back). Again, don´t see it as a combat, but as a paying training ground.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes