acronon

May 24, 2018
I can guarantee all gods will hate me. I'm sticking to atheism. That way I can marry every female with working reproductive organs and can help crank out an army of brats to take over the world for me.

Also, I am really liking the party revamp shown in Discord. Keep up the good work!

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Totally random, but I want give props to where ever the rain/thunder track came from. Sometimes I'll just leave that shit on while I'm sleeping.
I don't know where the one used in this game came from, but there is a lot of 10 hours video on youtube, with everything from waves breaking on the beach to thunderstorms.. Great to sleep to, if you suffer with tinnitus like I do. I blame Sepultura in 1991 for that, but I would do it again in a heartbeat if I had the chance.

Jun 2, 2021
I also noticed that aging is still happening even when frozen.
The MC aging is frozen. NPCs still age normally now.
I use the 10 revitals found in the trash pile in the garden to keep my favorite girls from aging at first. Then, after asking the question, i've been pointed to the palace area where you can aquire more for 9000$ and 1000 influences each.
Each revital vials adds 360 days to the counter until the next birthday

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The MC aging is frozen. NPCs still age normally now.
Wait, what? NOOOOO

Hello, I will take your entire stock of revital please. And can I get the recipe so I craft it too:whistle:
how to get the kids to grow up?
NPC Menu ---> click NPC you want to age up ---> Actions menu ---> Age +1.

It can only age them up to 18. It does not update their height or weight I think so your NPC will read as severely underweight in the inventory checkup. Not sure if it matters though for their actual mechanics.

If you meant from the Nursery, check the options menu, second page. Nursery aging x100 means they can be released from the nursery in 30 in-game days.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Talking about kids, am I the only one uncomfortable with the fact than i can compliment 14yo Laika's sexual appeal ? :confused:
Never really thought about it because I use Compliment purely for Kindness and Willpower boost, so I pick the only option that gives it, Compliment Intelligence. Also, I always age them all up the moment I get them.

Reactions: tsap

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
Stewardess title disappeared. BUG?

How to invest furniture shop? The owner didn't give me such an opinion.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
How long are these fast bug fixing and content updates expected to last? My internet is not slow, but downloading the whole game multiple times a week is still annoying.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Did not play for some weeks but the more the game advance and the more the game is nice :)

I know the new household is a fresh feature but for now the main problem is documentation and I hope it will change soon. There are a lot of choices to due as the space is limited and for now I feel like a blind player, not knowing the results I will get by building something or something else :D

In my mind the second problem concerns the "slave trader" career, there are not enough low level slaves to catch (or to buy at low price) and mold before to be sold. Tryed this way but every girl I did catch was interesting and nice so I finished as a harem master, not a slaves trader... You may add a way to get very low cost girls without any interest for the household and just here to be transformed in sex slaves and to be sold. Can be done in two ways, adding them in cambats with a better respawn or by adding a low level slaves market where bandits sells their captures in bulk.

Anyway, continue the good job, seeing good games with some gameplay is always refreshing.

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes