Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
well, how many unique male npc are in game ? to know if it worth to start a new game or just miss uniqe capturable npc from combat encouters.
The only unique male NPC you will miss right now is the Cultist Monk. Maybe the Prowler too if there is no repeatable prowler capture encounter. I cannot think of one.

Truls and Cassius are brand new additions and will be there even if you had cleared the map previously. Tuner is always going to be a bounty in an account just loading into the new patch.

and will be there posibility to castate/permanently make infertile male slaves ? after all, who want to feed bastards of other males ?
and yes, ansel, you will be gelded too,dont worry.
Accidental pregnancies never happen unless you take girls off TotaLube or they came with it turned off but that's only for a very select few unique servants (Laika and Adrienne). That is probably fixed in the current version already though.

and some questions - how to (easily) rise healh of slaves/followers/mercenaries ?
it is there max cap on stamina/health ?
Health cap is on the wiki:

Raising max health (toughness) post 0.8.2.3 is long and grindy but guaranteed. If you hover over the health stat of your NPC, you will see a tooltip that says Build xx%. Once that reaches Build 100%, it resets back to 10 and your NPC gains +1 max health. That build% will always increase up to the max health cap even if the training you did (strength, stamina, and melee combat are the training that increases health build) failed.

Stamina soft caps at 100 (-30 chance) to 120 (-90 chance). Your NPC has better chances of raising stamina when her affection is amiable+, she has warrior trait, and bonuses roll at discipline 40+, 60+, or 75+, meaning success chance is higher. If the body type is 7 or 8 (basically just the muscular and herculean guys), stamina chances are higher again.

Raising stamina is easy enough. You can train your 4 followers twice per day.

Even a petite girl like Lovisa can reach this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
If I start on dying world it means I only get one suit of hulk armor right? (I never get that far anyway so I guess it does not matter) is it going to be a huge drawback?
Three HULC armors. They are more expensive too. Common advice is just buying one for yourself and keeping the NPCs on duraplate.

Kotono

Donor
Jul 18, 2018
How to view new night events?

"using crawlers" doesnt show full sex scenes anymore.

am i missing something?

Mappers

Apr 2, 2018
Is there a place to go early game to fuck or masturbate early on in the game? My character has low charm so I don't really have a way to convince/force slaves or servants to do so right now.

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
milion thanks for reply clemency
on that pregnancy and gelding. basicaly i want to turn off total lube for some girls and create some heirs/workers/slaves of my own.
so i will be bad if some male suceeded before me at party or any other action.

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Any chance to stop ageing for everyone else and MC in the new version or do I got to go back to the previous version to do that?

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Three HULC armors. They are more expensive too. Common advice is just buying one for yourself and keeping the NPCs on duraplate.
Common advice can be perfectly wrong, and depend a lot of how it´s your build. I NEVER buy a Hulk for my self, because I usually would be the 4th-5th (more usually the 5th, I´m the guy with 50% in ranged, a bionic eye and a plasma gun in the back of the line) in the list of priorities of the bad guys.

The first hulk must be assigned to the member of your elite team that it´s the second target (I´m assuming that Ayden it´s in your team and he is the first target). Can be you, or can be one of your slaves/Mercs. It depends

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
But is it possible to make our own to outfit at least a full elite team with HULC, or is dying world getting 'nice' starting conditions but forfeiting maximum power?

devil999LEXX

Feb 5, 2021
after diging more into wiki of game, i think that captaion of the guard should train strenght (and mayby even stamina) atribute too, not only ranged/melee and discipline.
after all , you want muscular alphas for guards, not feeble wimps which any strong wind can break.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
is this enough? its my save on 8.2.3
Huh. Weird. I cleared all the titles, unassigned everyone from follower duty and from their tasks, dismissed the issids, and it refused to patch through. It just deleted every NPC but would not progress beyond patch AP 1. Last time I saw this problem, it at least patched through. I wonder if it is the kid preventing the patch. Do you have an older save, like one before you downloaded the new patch to be safe?

Where and how to sell prowlers undead? I don't want them in my crib!
You had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there. The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500 apparently. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
But is it possible to make our own to outfit at least a full elite team with HULC, or is dying world getting 'nice' starting conditions but forfeiting maximum power?
I think the option to craft one is still open, yeah. Dying World reduces the HULC parts for sale in the Transit Department though. You could earn more HULC parts from Legendary bounty chance drops. Legendary bounties show up in the town hall daily bounty after you have completed 130 (or was it 150?) bounties. The bounties hit hard and die slow but you could eventually gather all necessary HULC parts. I think there are also missions/quests with guaranteed HULC parts. masters of raana hulc loot 0001.png
Common advice can be perfectly wrong, and depend a lot of how it´s your build. I NEVER buy a Hulk for my self, because I usually would be the 4th-5th (more usually the 5th, I´m the guy with 50% in ranged, a bionic eye and a plasma gun in the back of the line) in the list of priorities of the bad guys.

The first hulk must be assigned to the member of your elite team that it´s the second target (I´m assuming that Ayden it´s in your team and he is the first target). Can be you, or can be one of your slaves/Mercs. It depends
HULC armor helps to discourage enemies from hitting you. Doctor Kits prevent stat drops but you cannot use it on yourself. Unless the mechanics changed again and the enemies no longer prioritize weaker armored NPCs first. I know weapon plays a heavy part since the Black Guard took on the brunt of the enemy attacks when I equipped him with plasma rifle while the rest of my party was on coilgun and greatsword.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Huh. Weird. I cleared all the titles, unassigned everyone from follower duty and from their tasks, dismissed the issids, and it refused to patch through. It just deleted every NPC but would not progress beyond patch AP 1. Last time I saw this problem, it at least patched through. I wonder if it is the kid preventing the patch. Do you have an older save, like one before you downloaded the new patch to be safe?

You had to have visited the Hunt Research lab in Emerald City and talked to the engineer there. The text "Project Erebos unlocked on your menu" will pop up. You then go back to your house and go to your NPC menu. The prowler's Actions tab now lets you sell him by pressing the Project Erebos option. The price is fixed at $7,500 apparently. There may be other vendors who will buy him but this is the only one I discovered so far.

How do you unlock Hunt Research Lab. Nobody is there and "available missions "button greyed out.I'm using latest public build. I'm on 23 in game days and need to sell prowlers.

KalariFrost

Sep 18, 2018
So Aria ran away. Is there a way to get her back? I also can't seem to work out how to get her back using the online save editor. any tips?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes