bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
In the actual build, the cost of making armour have skyrocket. Combat armour used to be 8 steeps (4 hours, 16 FP) and now it´s 20 steeps (10 hours, 40fp).

And, completely unrelated, Aiko have been screwed really hard by the new HP system. While all other NPC I have find so far have the same or slightly more HP, she have gone down from 75 to 55. That´s harsh...

Still a valuable addition to your household, for all his not combat related values, but have been downgraded from a decent 2nd rate combatant to a 4th rated one...

Last edited:

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
I have unlocked special events with Lovisa and Michelle during diner at home but no quests pop up. Does anyone know what I need to do to get the quest during diner? I'm still playing the version 8.2.1 gonna upgrade when I have enough influence to buy the anti-aging stuff.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
It seems I have cleared out all the gangs trying to get captives for Fort Sera. Do they come back over time. If not how do I get to 200 fighters in Fort Sera?

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
It seems I have cleared out all the gangs trying to get captives for Fort Sera. Do they come back over time. If not how do I get to 200 fighters in Fort Sera?
Various groups will take the fort on Marston Avenue (upper right) and on Stokke Hill (center), there's also bandits that appear regularly in the lower left corner of Stokke Hills and the upper left of Watery Eyes. In addition if control gets low more targets appear. There's also the Highwaymen of Darkmere and they respawn as well.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Yes, it was right under my nose the entire time.
View attachment 3623805

I misread -=120 as -=12, like this:
View attachment 3623822

Two conclusions:
1. Disciplined is not very useful as you can easily reach the max cap 130 with trainer and push it options.
2. I need something other than Notepad++ to read the html file.
Haha yeah I find it difficult to interpret the code for the game so I prefer to actually test it to make sure I didn't miss something. I agree that the way Disciplined is currently coded it's of minimal benefit. It makes training a little easier in the early game but you can train to exactly the same level without it. So unless you're doing an enhanced start where you have so many points you don't know what to do with them I can't see taking it. If it actually raised the caps like the dojo does then it would be different and I would then consider it an auto pick.

I think the one exception I would make for disciplined would be if I decided this game I'm NEVER using F5. Then I would take disciplined because it does increase training chances pretty significantly, just not the cap itself. So instead of needing 100s of training sessions to hit the cap I might only need dozens.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Haha yeah I find it difficult to interpret the code for the game so I prefer to actually test it to make sure I didn't miss something. I agree that the way Disciplined is currently coded it's of minimal benefit. It makes training a little easier in the early game but you can train to exactly the same level without it. So unless you're doing an enhanced start where you have so many points you don't know what to do with them I can't see taking it. If it actually raised the caps like the dojo does then it would be different and I would then consider it an auto pick.
I don't think the dojo removes any cap. With disciplined, but no dojo, I had no difficulty reaching 130 stamina.

It typically goes like this:
Train normal until you start seeing frequent failures, then add trainer and keep doing that until you again start seeing frequent failures, then add trainer and push it. At this point you either fail big (you could roll 1 and still be told you were not even close) or succeed big (even with shitty roll like 80 and still have some margin).

The dojo would seem like it only adds 15 chance which would be insignificant in above scenario. Not close enough in the failed scenario and not needed at all in the successful scenario.

I think the one exception I would make for disciplined would be if I decided this game I'm NEVER using F5. Then I would take disciplined because it does increase training chances pretty significantly, just not the cap itself. So instead of needing 100s of training sessions to hit the cap I might only need dozens.
I actually do that already. I sometimes find it difficult to keep my dirty fingers away from that key when looking at new slave stats at the auction hall, but the game becomes too easy without any bad luck rolls and it is very hard to keep fingers away from F5 once you have started using it.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I don't think the dojo removes any cap. With disciplined, but no dojo, I had no difficulty reaching 130 stamina.
It might have changed, but what the dojo used to do was that 1 of the 2 bonuses raised the skill cap by up to 10 and the other one raised your chance of success by up to 10. The cap increase might only apply to followers though, I can't remember. In previous versions the cap for followers with a herculean frame was higher than MC's cap. That may not be true anymore. Will have to try some training sessions with Ayden and/or Cassius and see what happens.

I sometimes find it difficult to keep my dirty fingers away from that key when looking at new slave stats at the auction hall, but the game becomes too easy without any bad luck rolls and it is very hard to keep fingers away from F5 once you have started using it.
When I settle into a game that I know is going to be a long term play through and I'm not going to start over in 6 months or whatever I plan to do that as well. For a shorter play through there are certain things that either take so long to grind out or have such a low chance that without F5 I'm going to have to just play as if they don't exist. For a long play through you can eventually work through it.

Last edited:

ibell420

May 8, 2021
What is the advantage of leaving a slave in bondage or putting them in prison?Does the defiance go down quicker or does the escape percentage lower?

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
I really like the concept of this game but I'm finding the act of actually playing it much more frustrating than fun. I went all in maxing my charisma during character creation and yet something that seems like a simple action, explaining a slave's chores to her in a normal tone, seems impossible to win the rolls on. The slave's contract exists as a thing that I can actually read in game and clearly states she has no bodily autonomy, yet she can refuse a simple request to get in the shower and there's nothing I can do about it. Roaming around the city looking for fights is fun for a short while but the combat system is too simplistic for that to be enough, and the rest of the gameplay in terms of the NPC interaction is pretty hard to navigate and the difficulty of winning dice rolls way too high even starting with a 90 capped Charm. Maybe Charm just sucks and I should restart and focus on Manipulation and be a bastard?

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I really like the concept of this game but I'm finding the act of actually playing it much more frustrating than fun. I went all in maxing my charisma during character creation and yet something that seems like a simple action, explaining a slave's chores to her in a normal tone, seems impossible to win the rolls on. The slave's contract exists as a thing that I can actually read in game and clearly states she has no bodily autonomy, yet she can refuse a simple request to get in the shower and there's nothing I can do about it. Roaming around the city looking for fights is fun for a short while but the combat system is too simplistic for that to be enough, and the rest of the gameplay in terms of the NPC interaction is pretty hard to navigate and the difficulty of winning dice rolls way too high even starting with a 90 capped Charm. Maybe Charm just sucks and I should restart and focus on Manipulation and be a bastard?
if they have willpower things like that will be a lot harder. Also yeah I wouldn't focus on charm in the creator as you can get it to 85 just with money. Intelligence and manipulation are better to focus on imo.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There are negative modifiers that are probably affecting the girls you have failed with if your charm is that high. If your house is still a shithole and has not been upgraded they don't like that. If you're trying to make progress with a girl who despises you (or worse), there's a big negative modifier. If you're filthy there's a big modifier.

If you're clean, you've upgraded your house at least far enough to remove the negative squalor type stuff, and you impress the girl by taking her with you around town as you beat down some bandits she'll be easy to make progress with. This raises respect. I like to boost that to at least 20 on everyone I plan on keeping.

When you're trying to break in a new girl I suggest asking her to take a bath with you. Sometimes she'll refuse but there's no penalty for that. If she agrees then she's almost guaranteed to get some free arousal which significantly improves the chance she'll go along with whatever you want.

If she has negative arousal she's going to refuse almost anything sexual. Also girls with high willpower are harder to convince to do anything while girls with low willpower will just do whatever you want.

Also if you do things like pool parties to improve the girl's happiness and affection she'll be much more likely to agree to whatever you want. Seducing a girl who despises you and has negative arousal is always going to be tough.

If you're looking to jump right into seduction immediately I suggest making sure to take both Attractive and Teen Subduer when you create your character. Attractive makes things easier with all girls while Teen Subduer makes teens in particular just melt like butter.

Last edited:

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
How do you start the 100 guns questline? I know i should take to Mr. Walton, but it seems he doesn't want to chat

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
How do you start the 100 guns questline? I know i should take to Mr. Walton, but it seems he doesn't want to chat
It's Talk to Owner > General Talk > Okay I'll help you.
There shouldn't be any reason why it won't start, and even if you said no before, the I'll help choice should still exist.

Reactions: GD-studios

S_A_D

Mar 5, 2018
What can I do with the prowlers I captured? Slavers don't buy them and mentioned the professors at the academy, but I went there and there was no interaction.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Unique missable girls as far as I know:
  • Talika Pai (name is fixed, model is fixed) from the Haruto Pai bounty, one of the three scripted bounties during the start of the game
  • Ex arena champ (name is random, model is fixed), the strongest capturable female, a literal Amazon, from the bounty in Kahill Outpost (Imogen's Barrow ---> Preacher's Pond ---> Darkmere ---> anchor icon ---> sail to Kahill Outpost)
  • Valkyria (name is random, model is fixed), a strong capturable girl that shows up in Marston Avenue at day 30.
  • Akari Ito (name is fixed, model is fixed), from the final fight (bandit icon with crown) in Taking Down The Hulk quest in Kasey Park. Based on her background, you can guess how good she is in combat/as an arena gladiatrix.
  • Mae Doe (name is fixed now, model is fixed), from the Ansel Motte quest, you capture her in the fight.
  • Zenobia (last name is random, model is fixed), a decently strong combat capture from the quest The Ring, started by talking to one of the business owners in Raikan, located east of Watery Eyes, and choosing the "attack the punks" option at the end of the questline.
  • Leia Winton, from taking one of the lectures in the Academy, Wolf's I think, and pressing one of the red text during day 1/2 or 3 of his lecture which triggers the Prowlers in the Depths quest.
  • Nicole Boulay is harder to miss, especially since she is in the wiki, but she uses the same mechanics as Leia, clicking a red text in Hemme's(?) lecture, day 1/2 or 3; and, like Leia, you can miss her I think from just not clicking the red texts or was that fixed.
  • Kate Veeron (name is fixed, model is fixed) from one of the fixed bandit group in South Redhaven.
  • The stormborn (name is random, model is fixed) from taking part in auctions in Crystal Heights during heavy thunderstorms.
  • Avery Dixon's twin (I do not know if her last name is fixed because I do not have her, but her model is fixed) from Crystal Heights auction.
  • Kelly McTierney could be missed if you did not get the red river circlet artifact from searching the scrap heap in your backyard since demolishing it does not give you the artifact as far as I know (I did it in 0.8.3 initial public release). The artifact is guaranteed to drop just by searching the scrap heap. Once you get the circlet and have a mercenary or hero guarding your house, her quest can trigger but its a small chance and I still did not have the quest trigger in mine.
  • Also, there's the urchin but you already have her
Image reference for these girls, left to right, top to bottom:
View attachment 3430730
Is there any chance I can regain them? :cry:I missed kate veeron ,Urchin, Zenobia ,Mae Doe, Valkyria

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes