Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
after inputting, SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined is it still random for Valkyria to appear in Marston Ave?
If you did it correctly and your account's days is already past Day 30, she will be there instantly. Exit Marston once and enter again if the map does not refresh.

Reactions: str8up and wik4mi

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
u can raise your standing to 150 at Fort Sera , Aesir , and Christian church , u can raise to 80 standing at House Carozza , being Aesir religion u can donate to both Fort Sera and Aesir and they take the same stuff to raise it so its easiest ,u can still donate to The Caliphate(Muslim) regardless of faction affinity, dont ever donate money its the worst option , donate swords and people , mostly swords for good standing , there is a Cap on Carozza at 80 but Fort Sera and Aesir and Christians has no cap on money u can make , all the rest u cannot Vassal except Bandits but u should do that one last neway , ur donating people and swords to get ur power level up and in effect u will make more money from said faction
some of those places im not sure where they are i wasted a lot on the mansion short story long regretted that grind as i ended up wiping it off the map anyway looking back was kind of a stupid fight didnt seem worth while and didnt have any real purpose
didnt even get that chick that was there :(
fort sera was way to grindy but im leader of it i dont mind wasting money i hacked the piss out of my save file so endless supplies dont play harder play smarter i always say haha i wiped out the bandits (although they still appear from time to time which i dont understand) i took over their little tavern or what ever in underworld i own the virgin place too
theres a few places not sure how to unlock or if they will unlock THIS version i cant find it looked just now but its kinda in a forest like and a chick answers the door and donations of course is disabled map is kinda confusing get lost a lot LOL
but game sure is a blast ive spent hours up on hours playing haha
QUICK UPDATE:
the girl that answers the door in the forest is at preachers pond then preachers hall (donations locked)

Last edited:
Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I checked the AvRan folder in the Pics folder and these are the ones with sex scene renders that are not WIP placeholders.

View attachment 3998331
Follow up question: Is there anyway to alter their appearances? I've looked up two repeats, but I'm not seeing a matched variable that would indicate that's what controls how they appear.

EDIT: Literally a minute after posting this, I've found the answer: GirlID

Reactions: dzurgun

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
some of those places im not sure where they are i wasted a lot on the mansion short story long regretted that grind as i ended up wiping it off the map anyway looking back was kind of a stupid fight didnt seem worth while and didnt have any real purpose
fort sera was way to grindy but im leader of it i dont mind wasting money i hacked the piss out of my save file so endless supplies dont play harder play smarter i always say haha i wiped out the bandits (although they still appear from time to time which i dont understand) i took over their little tavern or what ever in underworld i own the virgin place too
theres a few places not sure how to unlock or if they will unlock THIS version i cant find it looked just now but its kinda in a forest like and a chick answers the door and donations of course is disabled map is kinda confusing get lost a lot LOL
but game sure is a blast ive spent hours up on hours playing haha
QUICK UPDATE:
the girl that answers the door in the forest is at preachers pond then preachers hall (donations locked)
Preacher's Hall is part of Michelle's quest to save her friend.

Reactions: str8up

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
wonder if i missed something somewhere then because i moved michelle into my house ages back
i have 2 quests left one is a pay to play quest so for free players its disabled and the other is an optional quest for aria
that ill never do because im keeping her (married her actually)
frustrating ive got a couple of other quests im on BUT they dont appear in the quest book or what ever
and forgot what im to do on them as i was working on other quests when i picked THOSE quests up and the quests that were listed in my quest book are completed and just have the 2 quests marked (explained above) and so yeah im stuck
i might be on the quest to help michelle friend and dont know it yet OR its undiscovered or i fucked up somewhere
You have to do Michell's quest to get Adrienne Keller. (Great Accountant)
To start it I think you just have to talk to Michelle with high affection. Been a while but I'm nearly sure that's it

Reactions: str8up and tsap

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
[...]
i cant find it looked just now but its kinda in a forest like and a chick answers the door and donations of course is disabled map is kinda confusing get lost a lot LOL
Just because there's a girl in the CG does not mean you get one when you take the place so yeah, there's none.

i might be on the quest to help michelle friend and dont know it yet OR its undiscovered or i fucked up somewhere
Lost Girls quest

Reactions: tsap

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just because there's a girl in the CG does not mean you get one when you take the place so yeah, there's none.

Lost Girls quest
ive done the quest a hundred guns and met michelle at her house i think then moved her into mine and thats as far as i got with her so far anyway also with the mansion i destroyed i mostly hoped i got to keep the building not getting the girl there didnt bother me THAT much as theres more then enough better ones ;) just that whole battle just made 0 sense to me is all

casual69

Jun 18, 2017
Question. If i Add some pics into folder for girl (Av 22) cause i want all events pictured (borrowed some pics from similar girl in other folder)... Question is why is it not showing and how to make it show???

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Question. If i Add some pics into folder for girl (Av 22) cause i want all events pictured (borrowed some pics from similar girl in other folder)... Question is why is it not showing and how to make it show???
It's not showing because there is nothing in the start_game.html's code that says "when you do this action with Av22, show this photo.png". To do that, you would have to edit the html file.

casual69

Jun 18, 2017
It's not showing because there is nothing in the start_game.html's code that says "when you do this action with Av22, show this photo.png". To do that, you would have to edit the html file.
ahh ok shame... i will try to see if it is easy or not, try find and... or maby there is possibility to "if there is no picture, use this pic"...

anyway thanks

ognelab

May 9, 2019
When you get slaves with the same appearance (Girlid), is it possible to change with the console the value of Girlid to one that is in the Pics\AvRan folder and has the same number of images?
Is this safe, or could there be unexpected consequences?
I would like to avoid duplicates....

As an added precaution, I would check that no characters on the “Story NPCs” page of the wiki are involved...

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
When you get slaves with the same appearance (Girlid), is it possible to change with the console the value of Girlid to one that is in the Pics\AvRan folder and has the same number of images?
Is this safe, or could there be unexpected consequences?
I would like to avoid duplicates....

As an added precaution, I would check that no characters on the “Story NPCs” page of the wiki are involved...
Changing a random AV's girlid for another random AV's girlid is fine. For example, if I get girlid 101, I change her to girlid 100 because Av100 has sex scenes.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
I'm typing these cheats in and none of the stats are changing for me, so far the only thing Ive gotten to work is the money variable. Am I doing something wrong?

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Is there a mod or cheat to get girls pregnant easier? Apparently editing my save data and changing their fertility doesn't work.
1. Probably. (Wait for hero...)
2. In addition to (or instead) of fertility, edit how "filled" her uterus is? (And make sure she's off contraception.)

Reactions: Porrvald

dzurgun

Jun 28, 2024
Does anyone know which folder or identifier created NPCs such as captured slaves are stored to mod the character?

4.50 star(s) 136 Votes