Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I guess there is a stat threshold i need to hit before the fragile trait starts to be affected?
[...]
I think the problem is her discipline. Rebecca starts with higher discipline so getting her to make the most of her training is easier and you see results faster. I had placed Lovisa in acrobatics class and set her up with the stables before I started getting her stamina higher so that might have helped since her discipline was passively raised from those assignments.

I started really noticing that quirk of discipline when I got this really lucky swordmaster capture. She tends to fail stamina training and not gain points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: ways to raise it is in the wiki. I forgot to include it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamesbond1234

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I think the problem is her discipline. Rebecca starts with higher discipline so getting her to make the most of her training is easier and you see results faster. I had placed Lovisa in acrobatics class and set her up with the stables before I started getting her stamina higher so that might have helped since her discipline was passively raised from those assignments.

I started really noticing that quirk of discipline when I got this really lucky swordmaster capture. She tends to fail stamina training and not gain points.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: ways to raise it is in the wiki. I forgot to include it.
fuck now i want her, how much are you bartering her for?
i can give you a duraplate armor!

Yeah I'd say progress speed instead of gain is definitely the better way to balance it.

Anyway, the impression I got from the wiki is that INT is mostly raised by books and academy courses, which are one-time opportunities, and what I'd really like to know is if there are other repeatable sources. Assuming I'm okay with some grinding and starting slower, will I be able to raise stats to cap or it's one of those dreaded games that go "you didn't pick the right SPECIAL for this activity so you're screwed for the rest of the playthrough"?
my best way to raise inteligence so far is marriage and taking coffee´s with your wife!
can not recall which one is the best to get it, i mean all my caracthers are pretty inteligent since its my main training and focus points!
so i normally marry Ulrika the valkyrie and she is the one increasing her inteligence!
but there is a way to increase yours, probably with Lucky since she is/was 127 inteligence?
but i believe its capped! but if you work at college that probably also works!

Reactions: Heisieberg

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Is there a way to impact the "fragile" trait on lovisa?
As far as i can tell training strength, stamina, and giving her hearty rations aren't having an impact.

View attachment 3350857
Training Rebecca in strength/stamina seems to impact her tough trait?
View attachment 3350844

Let me make lovisa a viking damnit. (8.23 public)
In the public version you have to increase her toughness score to go from fragile to normal (50 toughness) and up. That can only be increased by her losing a battle or if she has warrioress trait by training strength or stamina. I think if she has fear +1 or higher, not sure though as the wiki has been updated for the overhaul to 0.8.3 now.

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
you don't need the warrioress trait just train stamina or strength at least before they release the new version you don't.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Does anyone know the Variables for MC Arouse or Horniness level? Notice a lot of the Variables don't quite match the norms wording. Thanks

Last edited:

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Yeah I'd say progress speed instead of gain is definitely the better way to balance it.

Anyway, the impression I got from the wiki is that INT is mostly raised by books and academy courses, which are one-time opportunities, and what I'd really like to know is if there are other repeatable sources. Assuming I'm okay with some grinding and starting slower, will I be able to raise stats to cap or it's one of those dreaded games that go "you didn't pick the right SPECIAL for this activity so you're screwed for the rest of the playthrough"?
At least carousing in that docks tavern can train INT among other things. It takes five days for one increase though and cannot be easily save scummed if you get something else.

Playing poker can raise INT rarely. Can be tedious, particularly if you care about winning.

These are for the public version.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Ello!
Does anyone know the Variables for MC Arouse or Horniness level? Notice a lot of the Variables don't quite match the norms wording. Thanks
It's "cumbuild". You can type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.cumbuild(11)" for example to get horny again. Still, there might be additional variable, cause I remember I still didn't have option for sex sometimes even though my MC was horny.
Its a chore until you get "Evercock" implant which allows you to have sex all the time.
Hope this helps.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
It's "cumbuild". You can type "SugarCube.State.active.variables.gameDate.cumbuild(11)" for example to get horny again. Still, there might be additional variable, cause I remember I still didn't have option for sex sometimes even though my MC was horny.
Its a chore until you get "Evercock" implant which allows you to have sex all the time.
Hope this helps.
Ello!
Yesh! This have been helpful. I found it under Cumbuild. Thank you very much.

Reactions: GD-studios and Daba

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Here are also some VERY important instructions for the save game patcher.

Ignore if you're planning on starting a new game.

Save game patcher (082>083)

While 0.8.3 offers a great opportunity to start a new game, this release has a fully working patcher that converts your old slaves and Issids into 0.8.3 object contained NPCs. Just save your old game in the Home screen and load that save with the 0.8.3 start_game.html. Even if there's an active reset script, I STRONGLY recommend that you dismiss all followers from your combat group, release all girls from bondage and clear titles/assignments before starting up 0.8.3.

Press the patching buttons until all iterations are completed. Note that:

- All former Issids will be dismissed and returned to their original locations.
- All jobs, titles and follower assignments will reset.
- All pregnancies (wife only) are terminated.
- Current Issid-based kids need to be re-added through the Action & Events > Debug menu.
- Red errors may occur, especially if you didn't save in your Home interaction screen. These errors are most likely searching for the object container and should be ignored (harmless).
- Old saves have a "Pick Traits" button in the Debug menu. This gives you 100 points to freely choose a bunch of the new 083 traits (+disadvantages). The button disappears after going into the CCP so make your choices wisely!
- The patcher IS NOT compatible with the Expanded Retreat mod. All slaves placed in slots above $avAp15 are terminated after the patching process has concluded.

cre15b.JPG

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
The Expert slaver trait gives you a devoted maid slave, Adora Sanor, with unique dialogues and a small mini-quest. Note that Adora has been added to the random slave engine so you'll be able to purchase this Av-set even if you don't pick the slaver profession.
Ooh, I finally see her. I have been checking the recent changes section of the wiki daily the fast few days. It is great that I can get her later on in the game.
At startup, you can choose between [...] Legacy (same as in 0823) or Customize class.
I wonder which would be more advantageous, legacy or the new one, or is it going to end up the same in the end.

EDIT:
- Old saves have a "Pick Traits" button in the Debug menu. This gives you 100 points to freely choose a bunch of the new 083 traits (+disadvantages). The button disappears after going into the CCP so make your choices wisely!
Oh. Neat.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
you don't need the warrioress trait just train stamina or strength at least before they release the new version you don't.
Training strength and stamina without the warrioress trait will not increase toughness in the public version. It will be different with the new overhauled system set to go public in a week or two.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
That does not sound right. I do not have a 100/100 Warrioress trait on any of my girls (Aria is at 19/100) and I am thinking the original poster's Rebecca did not fight enough battles to gain 100/100 on her Warrioress trait. I play 0.8.2.3c

EDIT: I do have two warrioress. I forgot. The ex arena champion and Rebecca come with it by default. But the trait just provides bonuses to skill rolls for melee and range.
Untitled11.png

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
That does not sound right. I do not have a 100/100 Warrioress trait on any of my girls (Aria is at 19/100) and I am thinking the original poster's Rebecca did not fight enough battles to gain 100/100 on her Warrioress trait. I play 0.8.2.3c

EDIT: I do have two warrioress. I forgot. The ex arena champion and Rebecca come with it by default. But the trait just provides bonuses to skill rolls for melee and range.
View attachment 3353640
What the original poster was asking about was increasing the health for Lovisa from fragile, which is 25 health. Only way to increase that is either being knocked unconscious in combat which gives 1 toughness or by having the warrioress trait which allows toughness to increase when training strength or stamina. Rebecca comes with it and that is why she got an increase in his example.

The problem is the wiki has been getting updated with the new overhauled system mechanics even though current public version is still 0.8.2.3c which most are currently playing so the wiki is no long applicable for the public version. Though all this will be moot in a couple weeks when the version changes to 0.8.3.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
What the original poster was asking about was increasing the health for Lovisa from fragile, which is 25 health. Only way to increase that is either being knocked unconscious in combat which gives 1 toughness or by having the warrioress trait which allows toughness to increase when training strength or stamina. Rebecca comes with it and that is why she got an increase in his example.

The problem is the wiki has been getting updated with the new overhauled system mechanics even though current public version is still 0.8.2.3c which most are currently playing so the wiki is no long applicable for the public version. Though all this will be moot in a couple weeks when the version changes to 0.8.3.
Yeah the last month has been a rather confusing transition period. It'll all be over soon, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: domdale and Reij
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes