A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I assume it is the same as before:

Get Michelle's affection to Amiable or higher. Go to [Talk] ---> [Ask Something] ---> [Background]. Click the red text popups.

Which girl in particular? All the story-unique girls should be reset in patching your save to 0.8.3 so I assume it is the combat captures. I know how to reset Akari Ito, the urchin, and I think Zenobia back in 0.8.2.3. The method may be the same as before.

page 495
I don't think I have any of the three that u mentioned..can u tell me how I can reset them?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
What is the best weapon for knock out enemy and not kill them?
Best: whipping cane from one of the stores near your house.

Second best but has more damage: combat staff, from Imperial Arms in Emerald City.

I don't think I have any of the three that u mentioned..can u tell me how I can reset them?
Check first if you have had them.

Are there still Space Marine enemies in Kasey Park?

Had there been an end-day screen event where you were informed that some people stole food from your house? It is very rng heavy. You could be in day 100 and still not complete all RNG checks for the event to happen 3 times.

Have you started The Ring quest? You start it by talking to the owner in Haruhi Store located in Raikan and asking him if he needs any help.

quest check.png
I somehow abandoned the Ansel Motte Questline after hiring him. Is there any way to trigger it again or a command? Removing/ Adding Follower doesnt work
I do not think you can abandon that. Screenshot your journal entry for Getting My Bearings so we can see the problem.

Montey

Jul 11, 2017
I do not think you can abandon that. Screenshot your journal entry for Getting My Bearings so we can see the problem.
There is no journal entry for the quest any more. But I just did the hiring. I am not sure that the equipping weapons and armor part was done within the quest.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
There is no journal entry for the quest any more. But I just did the hiring. I am not sure that the equipping weapons and armor part was done within the quest.
See if you can trigger the quest by disarming and arming him then talking to him.

If not, that might be a bug. Report it to Grim. You can also check via by uploading your savefile. Control + F, search for "quest_tut" and see the value. You might be able to trigger the quest again by setting the value to ("quest_tut": 1,). Or maybe change 1 into 2.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Best: whipping cane from one of the stores near your house.

Second best but has more damage: combat staff, from Imperial Arms in Emerald City.

Check first if you have had them.

Are there still Space Marine enemies in Kasey Park?

Had there been an end-day screen event where you were informed that some people stole food from your house? It is very rng heavy. You could be in day 100 and still not complete all RNG checks for the event to happen 3 times.

Have you started The Ring quest? You start it by talking to the owner in Haruhi Store located in Raikan and asking him if he needs any help.

View attachment 3383726

No there are no space marines in Kasey's park, and I do remember clearing "The Ring" mission..I don't remember the second one though.

Last edited:

Montey

Jul 11, 2017
See if you can trigger the quest by disarming and arming him then talking to him.

If not, that might be a bug. Report it to Grim. You can also check via by uploading your savefile. Control + F, search for "quest_tut" and see the value. You might be able to trigger the quest again by setting the value to ("quest_tut": 1,). Or maybe change 1 into 2.
I edited my savefile. The value was on 99. I put it on 3 as I already had hired Ansel.

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG: Some of the traits I have chosen (like crafter, techie and wealthy) didn't appear in my character stats when the game started. I still received benefits from choosing techie and wealthy (I got handheld computer, +$5000 and $15/day), but I didn't get any material from the crafter.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I imagine the changes to how NPCs were catalogued changes how you find their IDs when fucking about with the console?
Is there a list of character IDs?

I've started the game over way too many times to be willing to spend IRL hours grinding for stats over and over again.

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
f12 opens console, "SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash =" set the amount you want behind the =
Sorry for my bad English, but I need to know how to activate the console... I play on joiplay and it has the mapping to add commands, I press F12 and nothing appears...
I may be confusing myself and you are referring to the Chrome console, in which case I would appreciate how to do it with a code editor... since I have noticed that in this update of the game, It does not generate an external save file, before I could see the "Saved" folder.

Please, I played this on PC, but I no longer have it with me so I'm on Android..
I will be waiting for your help friend.

gillb

May 18, 2022
If anyone is still searching for this i found a way to get a unique capturable npc if you killed them or anything of the same kind .
- Capture a random npc , then download your save .
- Create a new save and capture the npc you want to retrieve (you can edit the stat on to make it quick).
- Then put the save you intend to keep in the same site as before and use "control f" to find a ligne similar to this one (this one is the valkyria wich i used this method on):
"taken": {
"slot1": {
"state": 1,
"name": "VALKYRIA",
"age": 19,
"will": 49,
"comb": 55,
"wear": 0,
"body": 2,
"id": 128
},
- It should have the data of the previously captured slave , now you do the same with the throw away save and find the data of the npc you want before copying it

And there you are you got your npc back , all that's left to do is process it to add it to your household .

Last edited:
Reactions: ordos and A.aron

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
No there are no space marines in Kasey's park, and I do remember clearing "The Ring" mission..I don't remember the second one though.
Upload your save file to saveedit, control + F and search for "quest_hulk" and "quest_ring". Set the value to 1. If you already have Luckie, the black haired girl from the ring quest, I am not sure if you can safely reset the ring quest. It might create a duplicate Luckie, might brick something. Might want to do what the other guy posted above instead.

If you cannot find either quest in the save file, it means you have not started that quest yet.

Reactions: A.aron

gillb

May 18, 2022
sorry i dont see it, could you link it, or at least give page number
" you can get infinite points on character creation if you input this comand on the browser console SugarCube.State.variables.crepoints=(input the points you want here) "

here you go ,
it's a guy named
Darkcroxz
who gave this trick a few pages ago

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
It is better to view Brainy as a trait with two components,like this:
  • +10 Intelligence (this one only affects your reading speed)
  • Brainy passive skill: you gain extra points from reading books

The first two screenshots, labeled "after patch", should not exist. That interface is gone in 0.8.3

The last screenshot, if that is still how your living room looks right now, that means you did not complete patching. Patch AP.

If it does not work, check if you have installed a fan made mod.

If not, send the save file here and wait for someone to patch your save to 0.8.3. Several veteran players here can help. I will do it if I see it later and no one has helped yet.

Last option is to ping Grim but let's exhaust the other options first.

No. You will have to wait for a fan mod for that.

Yes. The new expanded child system is incompatible with the old. The patch notes/changelogs mentions that the kids will be removed as soon as you patch it to 0.8.3.
no fan mod but it's a very old save file

here's my save

Jun 10, 2022
I imagine the changes to how NPCs were catalogued changes how you find their IDs when fucking about with the console?
Is there a list of character IDs?

I've started the game over way too many times to be willing to spend IRL hours grinding for stats over and over again.
You can upload saved game to saveditonline and edit. They are listed by name in your save file.

Reactions: iamnuff and Ragnon

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy what happen when a vendor abandoned his place and is there any way to get him or her back
and how do you capture slave without killing them

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes