Willhelmcz

Apr 11, 2021
Does somebody know the code for Hunt Research lab access door? Can not hack even with 2nd tier field hacking computer, raising the requested slave as secondary approach to acces their lab, seems to me almost impossible either. :) Thanks

Reactions: darkengeobr

msor

Aug 5, 2020
For now, religion is useless in the game? I mean self-improving is a lot better than building up devotion for pesky benefits like charm, tax, and influence.
Why not doing both? You can building up devotion passively, by upgrading shrine. And making 5 prays per day is easy as well.
The Cult of Elder is extremely useful in beginning of a game, when stats are low and hunting is a main source of income.
And +10 to damage from AEsirs are always useful.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
I don't like furniture mechanic. Doesn't add much to the game and kinda confusing. Upgrades to the rooms should come with furnitures. Just increase the upgrade prices and upgrade benefits. Too much clicking and micro managing.
Well currently it also solves the problem with artefacts. I found only one the holy incense burner or what ever....
So it has future potential for unique items that give room bonuses. Different stores ETC...
I think it needs playtesting and some improvement but in general it works ok.

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
hey guy what is artifact for and how do i use it
and what the dif between rare and common artifact

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I´m now in my 60 day of a 8.3c run, and I want to talk about something new and really important in this version. Something that are game changers.

We need to change the mindset that we get from 8.22 and early versions. In this versions we manage a household with 8 slaves and some mercenaries, all in all a 20 people household. You can go, one by one, and check his happiness, check his affection, see his corruption and manage with smooth words and some dicking keep things fine. You can NOT do this with a 40+ household. Simply, the day it´s not long enough and it´s a lot of clicking. You need actions that affect more than one servant/slave. And there are actions that do this.

You need to build your gazebo, and have a shrine in your Yard. The actions are conducted in this locations. There are actions that affect only a close group, your followers, and there are actions that affect all your household. Let´s talk with the follower´s group action first.

As far as you have build the gazebo, you can give lectures about science and academics to your followers. It´s a 2 hour action, you make a check against your skill in the subject and, if successful, your followers gain a +1 on the subject. It´s faster that home schooling, you have better chances of success and you give bonus to 4 servants, not to one. It´s caped, not sure if to 70 or to 75, but you can raise effectively your servant skills enough to send her (or him) to work as professors.

With the basic temple, you can give lectures to your followers. It´s an hour action and a check against manipulation, and with Man 50 and religious rank 30 (not sure if relevant) I get a 75 chance. You can affect, as an ateist, Corruption or Willpower. And there are a third slot that it´s grey. May be it´s reserved for other religions, may be reserved for higher devotion, I don´t know at this moment.

All this things are nice, and convenient. But I have promised "game changers", and this hardly are game changers. Let´s go with them now.

WORK HARD, PARTY HARD! IT´S POOL PARTY TIME!!!
Once you have build the gazebo, you can build a pool on it. Not sure if the basic pool it´s enough or you need to build an improvement, but then you can hold pool parties for ALL your household.

It´s a 2 hours action, and costs you 10$ per participant (dirty cheap, barely qualify as peanuts).

With the Party Animal Trait (by far the most potent trait in the game, and the only that I consider mandatory, or almost mandatory) and fancy lights and a cooled bar, you get +2 affection and +2-6 happiness. For all the 40+ members of your household. All of them.

In my household now I get 84 points of affection and 84-252 points of happiness each time you hove a party pool. Simply you can not beat it.

And it will keep happy your attention whores, as an extra. And you will have at least two of them (Bud and Sophie).

THE HOUSEHOL THAT PRAY TOGETHER, HOLDS TOGETHER

In order to perform a lecture/mass for all your household, you need to improve your shrine. It´s the same that the lecture for only your followers, but for all your household.

Depending in what subject you choose, if you are are successful you House get a +/-5 on corruption/despair and some (not all) of the participants are affected by your preach. There are some variability, and the effect will change with your degree of success, but with a 50 manipulation and 30 devotion you get a 75% chance of success, and with a 45 roll, 25 of my 42 members household get a +/-1 corruption/willpower.

And it´s hard to beat an action that uses one hour, cost you no money at all and not sure now if no fatigue or just a couple of points and put a 25 points shift in the point of view of your servants.

*****************************************************************************************************

And just a point, both for the shrine masses or the party pools. Make them after 5pm. If you try to make them early in the morning or during the day, the attendance it´s a lot lower. Not every one will go to them.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
The easy way to cheat / modify slaves in 0.8.3.0+
1. Press F12 in Google Chrome
2. Select Console tab
3. Paste this blob of code
Code:
cheatgirlname = "zahira"
for (const [key, value] of Object.entries(SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc)) {
    if (value.hasOwnProperty("girlname")) {
        if (value.girlname.toLowerCase() == cheatgirlname.toLowerCase()) {
            console.log(value.girlname+' identified as SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key);
            console.log('Modify like this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.npc.'+key+'.age = 40');
        }
    }
}
4. Replace name on top row of the blob and press enter
5. Read instruction on-screen how to change value.
6. Press key up on keyboard a few times instead of pasting code blob when you want to select a different girl.

The code blob is a simplified version of Milambus similar code shared on Discord.

Edit: Removed cheatgirl shortcut / reference which stopped working for unknown reason.
Edit2: cheatgirl reference re-added here

Last edited:

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Why Felix and Dexter have no text when you meet them for the first time? All other mercs say something but these two are blank screens.

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
How do you place your slaves in the arena with the new 8.3 version?
I only see the option to battle there myself but not my slaves.

1.png

PrideOfVVibu

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know what this legendary item (red river circlet) is? I found it on the last search before the scrap heap cleared (found wakizashi on final search) and I can't find it in the inventory afterwards.

Reactions: Seamonkey

pogen3

Sep 1, 2018
How do you enslave mercenaries?
It worked for Loden and Laika but there is no button for Loren and Aiko or other mercenaries.
Thanks in advance.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
1.) is 0.8.3d an html only download or is it the full game download?

2.) I thought the reason I cannot get surgery for my girls was that it was temporarily removed for 0.8.3 like the old event button. Turns out I have not visited the clinic since the version started and did not get the shortcut in the actions menu because of it.

Experiment continues.

Beauty gained from plastic surgery can be inherited. Leia's other kid had 70 beauty for comparison.
raana eugenics.png

3.) Anyone got an idea how Atmosphere works? Can it raise initial toughness if the combat training value is high enough?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes