P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
Is it just me or does the latest 7.9.4 version bugged? Because the only sex location option available now is the bedroom, with the living room and kitchen options missing.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Is it just me or does the latest 7.9.4 version bugged? Because the only sex location option available now is the bedroom, with the living room and kitchen options missing.
No, that's correct. I've removed the other places as all renders take place in the bedroom. If I ever create additional sets of pics that take place elsewhere, I'll reactivate that choice.

Reactions: caju

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Hey, I was wondering when the Grid and hacking are going to be introduced. Is that far down the road in development, or will elements be introduced gradually?

P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
No, that's correct. I've removed the other places as all renders take place in the bedroom. If I ever create additional sets of pics that take place elsewhere, I'll reactivate that choice.
Ah, I see. Then how do we trigger the blowjob finger scene if the living room is removed?

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Great game. I'm not sure if its working as designed or a bug but noticed that when I visit Ms Winton for a "good time" the MC's Constantly hardon status remains unchanged after he cum's

• Red Heart
Reactions: GD-studios

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
A brief inquiry; Has anyone's mc made himself the champion of spheremasters yet?

TLDR: I like The Arena and it's surroundings with Golden Dragon and Virax Springs. Yet I imagine that especially the Arena could do with several more rounds of those taxing and rewarding top fights. They seemed to stop short quite early during the endless grind when I finally got "my team" to shape.
I'm also interested in this, I've gotten to Centurion doing all the Non-Random fights then lots of grinding the Randoms.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
mmm.... slaves cant die from combat, unless they go down during an encounter and you dont heal them for a couple days...

and unless you are using the cheap starter mercs, they shouldnt be dying so quick. especially to the punks.

what mercs are you using?
I use Black Guard and the dude from the spa

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Great game. I'm not sure if its working as designed or a bug but noticed that when I visit Ms Winton for a "good time" the MC's Constantly hardon status remains unchanged after he cum's
A bug. The $cumbuild variable didn't reset properly.

Fixed. Thanks for reporting!

Will be included in the 0.8 batch of bugfixes.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Hey, I was wondering when the Grid and hacking are going to be introduced. Is that far down the road in development, or will elements be introduced gradually?
It's still some time away, but The Grid will appear in the 0.8.X lines of updates.

However, slaves with the Techie trait gain a Happiness and focus bonus if you have a level2+ computer in your house, so those cluncky machines begin to have some use in the next release already (which is 0.8).

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
I'm also interested in this, I've gotten to Centurion doing all the Non-Random fights then lots of grinding the Randoms.
I'll eventually expand the arena. Just waiting for the combat revamp that enables five opponents and animal fights!

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Bug: Having 3some with the girl living beside the Cyker HQ? forgotten the area and the girl's name (sorry) doesn't lower your sexual crave.

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Hi !

Very interesting game, for sure.

I'm looking for the "blowfinger" scene (look at the art in pics' folder) but I never could invoke it during sex.

Did I miss something ?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes