BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You are making a great effort to live up to your avatar tag :LOL:
English is not my native language, so if nasty has other connotations that I'm not aware of, I'd be happy to know so I can use the word appropriately. As far as I know, nasty would be equivalent to disgusting or unfriendly. And from what you've written before, I don't think that's what you wanted to express when you wrote your sentence.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
nah that's just disgusting, a sister was born for her brother! it's in the bible!
Don't bother, all these people care about are non sensical fuckfests. They expect every female character to fuck every male character in every avn. Having one male character fucking all the female characters is something they can't stand.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, coming back to this for the new update and i am pretty lost, my memory is patchy, i binged NSFW when day 1 of this game came out so i didn't spend months going patch to patch and having the memories integrate better, i forget who is who between koikatsu and honey select and who's kid each new character is... is there like a diagram somewhere that explains this shit, preferably with pictures?

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Man, coming back to this for the new update and i am pretty lost, my memory is patchy, i binged NSFW when day 1 of this game came out so i didn't spend months going patch to patch and having the memories integrate better, i forget who is who between koikatsu and honey select and who's kid each new character is... is there like a diagram somewhere that explains this shit, preferably with pictures?
Not yet, but it will be coming soon. Day 2 doesn't have as many characters as day 1 did and most of those are pretty straightforward. If you need a refresher:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rgnar62

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not yet, but it will be coming soon. Day 2 doesn't have as many characters as day 1 did and most of those are pretty straightforward. If you need a refresher:

Yeah it's just, everyone else, patchy memory, big ass family trees full of incest, so diagonals all over the tree, who is who and to who and whom... i honestly wish i'd discovered NSFW whilst it was still developing, i'd remember everyone in more detail, it's exactly like binging netflix, watching episodes week to week gets your brain in gear but dumping it all episode after episode means you overload your short term memory and a lot is lost in just a few weeks. Really hope you make a guide or a diagram for everyone with faces in both engines so i can jog my memory.

Since i got you here, NSFW 2/Masters of the Ring, how's that coming along, is it going to get its own thread or will you be tacking it onto NSFW 1? That'll still be in Koikatsu right? I like HS but i like Koikatsu more.

Reactions: FleshSac

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Yeah it's just, everyone else, patchy memory, big ass family trees full of incest, so diagonals all over the tree, who is who and to who and whom... i honestly wish i'd discovered NSFW whilst it was still developing, i'd remember everyone in more detail, it's exactly like binging netflix, watching episodes week to week gets your brain in gear but dumping it all episode after episode means you overload your short term memory and a lot is lost in just a few weeks. Really hope you make a guide or a diagram for everyone with faces in both engines so i can jog my memory.

Since i got you here, NSFW 2/Masters of the Ring, how's that coming along, is it going to get its own thread or will you be tacking it onto NSFW 1? That'll still be in Koikatsu right? I like HS but i like Koikatsu more.
Adding the KK faces to the HS bios is a good idea! Hope I remember it when I'm implementing the profiles, haha!

As for Masters of the Ring, it's in pre-production at the moment. I had to remake quite a few lost assets and need to rewrite everything since it was all lost when my last hard drive died. I'm working on a new one-off that introduces some of the new characters appearing in the next season (this one focuses on some of April's family). I plan to get the first part of Masters of the Ring done and released before Day 3 of Masters of the Island and releases will alternate between the two from there.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Are there bits missing and that's why this version is called basic? Cause i selected yes to all options at the start and there's been two fade-to-black's where there aught to have been images, the main one is Vick and Liz in the cage at the chapel.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Are there bits missing and that's why this version is called basic? Cause i selected yes to all options at the start and there's been two fade-to-black's where there aught to have been images, the main one is Vick and Liz in the cage at the chapel.
The deluxe version (for supporters at a certain tier level) has three extra scenes.
They're all pretty short. The fade after the chapel is just the end of that scene... there isn't anything extra there.

As with the supporter extras for NSFW, if someone wants to leak it onto here I take no umbrage with it, but I won't do it myself because I feel like that would be shitting on the supporters. Surprisingly, it took a very long time for someone to leak all the exlusive one-offs for NSFW, and nobody has yet to post the complete deluxe version here.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The deluxe version (for supporters at a certain tier level) has three extra scenes.
They're all pretty short. The fade after the chapel is just the end of that scene... there isn't anything extra there.

As with the supporter extras for NSFW, if someone wants to leak it onto here I take no umbrage with it, but I won't do it myself because I feel like that would be shitting on the supporters. Surprisingly, it took a very long time for someone to leak all the exlusive one-offs for NSFW, and nobody has yet to post the complete deluxe version here.
Yeah... you do you man but i've never been a fan of deluxe versions for supporters, even when i support a developer i still only agree with the early access model, you might think you're simply rewarding supporters but that's what the early access is for, feeling like you've got to pay to get the proper version for every update for a game that can take years to develop... leaves a sour taste in the mouth and actually makes me disinclined to throw any money your way. But i'm not your boss, if that's how you want to do things then that's your right, as it is mine to feel less enthusiastic about your releases from now on, knowing i'm playing a plebs version.

Reactions: Rax7645

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Really like the vibe of the game. Not into sharing, but it's done in an interesting way here, no bad feelings involved.
I'm not surprised it's not to everyone's liking, but there's a fair warning right from the start, so people allergic to seeing other males getting some action can just walk away.

I don't regret giving this game a try!

• Red Heart
Reactions: FleshSac

JustInCase547

Apr 9, 2021
Lip's Service, Touch in Red and that Robots one are odd cases, they are free yet was never posted here. Brandt Family Fun and DD Club are something to wait for. Eager for next updates. You are doing a great work. That scene with older sister telling her history about his abusive ex-husband in NSFW was very well writing.

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Lip's Service, Touch in Red and that Robots one are odd cases, they are free yet was never posted here. Brandt Family Fun and DD Club are something to wait for. Eager for next updates. You are doing a great work. That scene with older sister telling her history about his abusive ex-husband in NSFW was very well writing.
Those haven't been posted because I'll be including them in the season two (Masters of the Ring) post when the first part is released.

Reactions: JustInCase547

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You have an Android version brother?
Unfortunately not and the person who was doing the android releases out of the kindness of their own heart had something happen to prevent them from continuing.
I never could get it to work for me on my old computer and I've been playing catch-up to try to get back to a decent release schedule so I haven't had time to see if the error I was getting is still there on my new system. As soon as I get time I'll try to see if I can get android versions to work for me.
All of the stuff that was converted to android is available on the Discord server, but it doesn't have any of the newest releases.

Reactions: TinFoilHat19
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes