4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
The game is a little rough around the edges, but wow, it has content and kinks that are so hard to find around these parts that are absolutely fantastic! Consensual, equal sharing and free sex is always near the top of my desire list, and when you add in the aspect of family members and how it was all revealed to the MC, it takes it up several notches.

Immediately one of my favorite adult games, and I hope for a lot more content to come.

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
NSFW Wrestling is still one of my absolute favorite games, and this game is shaping up to be even better. I'll always love how everything is consensual, sharing, open and just a story of a group of people having a good time, even if it's a bit silly at times. This update seemed a bit small but feels like all the ground work is there now to go wild for the next and hopefully many updates.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
FleshSac

When loading any save, except from the very first sequence, it crashes.
No notice on OP about starting from scratch, so whats up?

see attached

Edit: Started from scratch and used skip until ch2 to get somewhere.
Question remains!

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
FleshSac

When loading any save, except from the very first sequence, it crashes.
No notice on OP about starting from scratch, so whats up?

see attached
Sorry, but I don't know what the problem is. Compatibility issues should have all been resolved before the public release and this is the first error I've heard of since then. The only thing I noticed was that your error is being thrown from
renpy/common/00action_file.rpy which is a file in a folder based in the renpy program itself and not inside the actual game files. Unfortunately I'm not versed enough in coding to know what that means. It might just be best to start over and skip through the first day and hopefully it won't happen again with the next release.

Sorry I couldn't help!

Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
Android Versions

Master of the Island - Day 2
including a skip to day 2 - the new content - with gallery unlock for day 1

Halloween special 2023
Master of the Island - The Contest

Last edited:

waitwose

Jun 15, 2022
the only thing i'd personally prefer about this game would be if they were actually brothers, but we move

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes