Dec 9, 2020
The competition screw up produced a bunch of ??? in my mind, that should have totally been a lawsuit, but that part of the story didn't really need to be told I suppose.

"Man I would coco-nut on those melons!" The Dutch shoulder carry. LMAO.
I like the humor spread into the game.
Dat Xia booty. :love:
Great start!

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
The competition screw up produced a bunch of ??? in my mind, that should have totally been a lawsuit, but that part of the story didn't really need to be told I suppose.
MC's family doesn't seem particularly rich. And the surgeries and therapy must surely have cost a lot.
I'm just assuming there was a payout of some kind.
You're right though, it would just be an extraneous detail.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Wow i almost missed this little gem! This is one of those EGames that you just feel good about and know it has great potential from the start... i really like it and enjoyed every minute playing it and the humor is nice, feels quite natural and not forced at all :giggle:

The only thing i hope is that the player (MC) will be able to romance one female character and be just flirty or true friends with the rest. oh and i really hope sandbox elements are kept at minimum, sometimes it can really ruin the EGames tbh.

Now i usually like to have multiple save paths for each female character and this one is no different (lots of potential save paths here hehehe) but i think this might be the 3rd EGame where i'm little conflicted on who to romance 1st on my main save path but i just had to go for Layla, she is simply amazing in every way :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also i really really would like to know her age... please share that info dev :sneaky: (I would guess her age but don't want to offend the digital beauty... she might glitch on me for no reason :p)

Oh and yeah hope the stewardess (pls give her a name, maybe Lara or Helen hehehe) and Siarra are a romance options, they both are actually great! (I'm reserving 2 other save paths just for them actually) That 1st scene with Sierra when she leaves and waves to MCs parents is just heartbroken :cry: (Great job for invoking such emotion with simple scene dev)

btw yeah there are few typos (1st one is at the start, its "visual novel") here and there but nothing major and one scene with Rylee where MCs knee brace is on his RIGHT knee not the Left one, besides that its all good or at least i did not see any errors.

You got a real gem here, it's on my play list now and looking forward to future updates... good luck Blue Otter Games (y)

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Wow i almost missed this little gem! This is one of those EGames that you just feel good about and know it has great potential from the start... i really like it and enjoyed every minute playing it and the humor is nice, feels quite natural and not forced at all :giggle:

The only thing i hope is that the player (MC) will be able to romance one female character and be just flirty or true friends with the rest. oh and i really hope sandbox elements are kept at minimum, sometimes it can really ruin the EGames tbh.

Now i usually like to have multiple save paths for each female character and this one is no different (lots of potential save paths here hehehe) but i think this might be the 3rd EGame where i'm little conflicted on who to romance 1st on my main save path but i just had to go for Layla, she is simply amazing in every way :love:
Also i really really would like to know her age... please share that info dev :sneaky: (I would guess her age but don't want to offend the digital beauty... she might glitch on me for no reason :p)

Oh and yeah hope the stewardess (pls give her a name, maybe Lara or Helen hehehe) and Siarra are a romance options, they both are actually great! (I'm reserving 2 other save paths just for them actually) That 1st scene with Sierra when she leaves and waves to MCs parents is just heartbroken :cry: (Great job for invoking such emotion with simple scene dev)

btw yeah there are few typos (1st one is at the start, its "visual novel") here and there but nothing major and one scene with Rylee where MCs knee brace is on his RIGHT knee not the Left one, besides that its all good or at least i did not see any errors.

You got a real gem here, it's on my play list now and looking forward to future updates... good luck Blue Otter Games (y)
Thanks so much for the kind words! We can't tell you Layla's age just yet. A woman must keep her secrets. But we are going to reveal it, we promise!

Really happy you felt the proper emotions in the scenes!

And we know about the brace... we sent our artist to the other side of the lake to make him think about what he's done. Tisk tisk!

Hope you enjoy what we have planned in the future!

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
The game looks pretty great so far, with a reasonable amount of content for a first release. That said I'm pretty worried about you going sandbox with it - it's completely ruined almost every game I've seen do it, with very few exceptions. I appreciate that you mentioned that upfront though, so good luck for the future.

Reactions: qaywsx and KenneX

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Calling a bouldering problem a route, literally unplayable :sneaky:

jk it's pretty good :love:
That was a writing decision!... Just kidding, we didn't notice until it was out, and twiddled our thumbs until someone noticed. We will fix it though! Then the game is playable :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: s0ms0m

Winterlich

Dec 7, 2020
''This Visual Novel is about story. While there is plenty of lewd content, there is also plenty of reading (within reason) and a tale to follow. If this isn't your genre, we understand, but we are telling you now that you should be prepared to read!''

That's my shit. I'm in.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bboo9.jpg

I always knew TCMS (F95 zone wonder otter site engineer)
was coocking something phenomenal drifting on his back
all these years munching on them oisters and looking cutesy as pie.

Judging by how last year fared 4 the world, banging this wonderful babe and becoming a family would have been better
than whino bad karma bitching about nonsensical memories ...
oh well ...

We sure have our work cut out 4 us in here. A lotta estranged babes we have to warm up to.
Finally, bottom of the barrel, scraping to find some human emotion anyone would cling to.

Everyone is so beautiful.

"Man I would coco-nut on those melons!" The Dutch shoulder carry. LMAO.
I like the humor spread into the game.
Dat Xia booty. :love:
Great start!
MC's family doesn't seem particularly rich. And the surgeries and therapy must surely have cost a lot.
I'm just assuming there was a payout of some kind.
You're right though, it would just be an extraneous detail.
The kid was not into it 4 the money, otherwise he would have some people skills to
still be making any with his sponsors.

Thanks so much for the kind words! We can't tell you Layla's age just yet. A woman must keep her secrets. But we are going to reveal it, we promise!

Really happy you felt the proper emotions in the scenes!

And we know about the brace... we sent our artist to the other side of the lake to make him think about what he's done. Tisk tisk!

Hope you enjoy what we have planned in the future!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Canto Forte, spoilers, please. Even if it's just to ease navigation of the thread – which will be much appreciated by those browsing on mobile.

Blue Otter Games, finally all these years of playing pen and paper came to good use seeing how richly I was rewarded for staying in character on the plane. :love:
I'm not far into the story yet, but I really like what I've seen so far. Characters, story, and humor are all right up my alley. Went spelunking into the code because I apparently respected Layla regardless of choices and found these (though they may have been reported already):
Keep it up!

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
This is a really good example of the MC going away to school genre. An actual plot, great art and dialogue as well. Looking forward to updates.

Reactions: Blue Otter Games
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes