Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Havent played this game yet so im wondering, does this game have choices where they matter depending on what the girl you want to pursue or you can have them all, theres no jealousy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is 1st polish of 1st release ... you want meaningful choices, you gotta relent getting to know new gurls.

Havent played this game yet so im wondering, does this game have choices where they matter depending on what the girl you want to pursue or you can have them all, theres no jealousy
Surprised this has so few patrons, it looks very promising. :coffee:
This has just kicked into remodel/rewriting/repolishing phase of the 1st iteration ..
When it settles into a satisfactory rendition of the story and art like it is supposed to,
it can easily take off.

Draxo

Sep 20, 2017
HAHA the routesetters just casually putting on a screw from the inside out, seems like this was definitely an inside job! Was definitely really cool to see my sport in a game though, found myself subconsciously trying to read the route, definitely gonna religiously follow this game!!

Also u wouldnt happen to be Sean McColl, would you...lol

• Love
Reactions: Blue Otter Games

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
As we have mentioned, this is completely optional. It has no bearing on the story itself. It's very light.
At the risk of sounding like a dick... if it has no bearing on the story, isn't put in for grinding and forcing gameplay time, and is completely optional...why include it at all? If there is litereally zero impact on the game....what benefit does it add? If the player can miss scenes by avoiding it...then it really isn't optional imo... and if theres no scenes/images missed why have it at all.

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
At the risk of sounding like a dick... if it has no bearing on the story, isn't put in for grinding and forcing gameplay time, and is completely optional...why include it at all? If there is litereally zero impact on the game....what benefit does it add? If the player can miss scenes by avoiding it...then it really isn't optional imo... and if theres no scenes/images missed why have it at all.
Im not sure if mentioning other games is forbidden here, so lets hope no one smites me:eek:
Is there a chance you could maybe implement the free roam like Being a dik/college kings etc...so rather than there being like a big "open world map" with a bunch of people or places on it for you to visit at a specific time of day, maybe you could just throw us into like an "interactive scene" we can move about in and interact with, maybe a set number of tasks(some optional I.e side-stories and lore). You call it "free roam" as appose to "sandbox" which leads me to believe it will be something more along the lines of what I am envisioning. Anyway, I think the main reason a lot of people cringe at the idea of free roam/sandbox is the grind factor... and even simply clicking around a map searching for certain scenes can be grindy when you have a raging boner in the other hand:unsure:

the only advice I can think to give other than that is, implement it as slowly as you can if possible. keep it light and try not to force it on people to much, maybe throw it in for one update before you spend to much time on it and get peoples feedback on the subject before diving too deep into it and spending a bunch of time and effort. it can always be removed or reworked based on feedback.
this game has so much potential, id hate to see it start to sink just because of something trivial like that.
But regardless if its more like a "sandbox" rather than a "freeroam" ill probably still play it cuz dem renders tho... :whistle:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
After playing this I think I see why most MCs in these games have no body hair...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This just looks wrong.

And before someone tries to be smart, I know it's normal to have body hair, I'm just saying that it looks weird in the game.
thats for self-defence :ROFLMAO: - those thorns are really helpfull :p

May 30, 2020
Pretty good renders.

Can you do something with the graphics of the choices? Really hard to read. Chnge the background and font type to something simple. Would me much better UX experience

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Surprised this has so few patrons, it looks very promising. :coffee:
Appreciate that, but we know we have a bit of ways to go. Some of the renders still aren't up to the quality we want, and we are learning as we go, so this might deter some people.

We are also working with limited technology at the moment! We don't have the super powerful PCs other people have, and this is our first time at this. All those factors contribute! But thanks so much for the kind words!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Im not sure if mentioning other games is forbidden here, so lets hope no one smites me:eek:
Is there a chance you could maybe implement the free roam like Being a dik/college kings etc...so rather than there being like a big "open world map" with a bunch of people or places on it for you to visit at a specific time of day, maybe you could just throw us into like an "interactive scene" we can move about in and interact with, maybe a set number of tasks(some optional I.e side-stories and lore). You call it "free roam" as appose to "sandbox" which leads me to believe it will be something more along the lines of what I am envisioning. Anyway, I think the main reason a lot of people cringe at the idea of free roam/sandbox is the grind factor... and even simply clicking around a map searching for certain scenes can be grindy when you have a raging boner in the other hand:unsure:

the only advice I can think to give other than that is, implement it as slowly as you can if possible. keep it light and try not to force it on people to much, maybe throw it in for one update before you spend to much time on it and get peoples feedback on the subject before diving too deep into it and spending a bunch of time and effort. it can always be removed or reworked based on feedback.
this game has so much potential, id hate to see it start to sink just because of something trivial like that.
But regardless if its more like a "sandbox" rather than a "freeroam" ill probably still play it cuz dem renders tho... :whistle:
There seems to be a lot of confusion about the free roaming update, and you're right... sandbox and free roam are two very different things.

This will only feature light free roam on one section of each chapter. No grind puzzles, nothing like that. It's simply exploring that section of the game. You can find tertiary characters to talk to, free roam collectibles, and information about the town.

And you can click to skip the entire thing. There is content that only exists in the free roam, but it has no impact on main story, girls, sea gulls, boats, you name it!

Last edited:

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
HAHA the routesetters just casually putting on a screw from the inside out, seems like this was definitely an inside job! Was definitely really cool to see my sport in a game though, found myself subconsciously trying to read the route, definitely gonna religiously follow this game!!

Also u wouldnt happen to be Sean McColl, would you...lol
If this is what he did in his free time, that would be f'ing cool!

But yeah, we wanted to include something new in VNs, and since our writer climbs, it felt like a great addition!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You can find tertiary characters to talk to, free roam collectibles, and information about the town.

And you can click to skip the entire thing. There is content that only exists in the free roam, but it has no impact on main story, girls, sea gulls, baots, you name it!
That brings up a question what kind of interactions with these "tertiary" characters are in the free roam?

Another thing I want to ask, the game has harem as a future tag so what do you understand as harem when you put the tag there because in the last time more and more dev's add the tag but have a different opinion on what a harem is?

Reactions: Blue Otter Games

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Pretty good renders.

Can you do something with the graphics of the choices? Really hard to read. Chnge the background and font type to something simple. Would me much better UX experience
We are always looking to improve the game! We can ask our Patrons what they think of the UI and improve based on the feedback for it!

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
That brings up a question what kind of interactions with these "tertiary" characters are in the free roam?

Another thing I want to ask, the game has harem as a future tag so what do you understand as harem when you put the tag there because in the last time more and more dev's add the tag but have a different opinion on what a harem is?
We are actually poling our Patrons for how much interaction they want in the free roam. We want the friendliest experience, and while we know it won't please everyone, we're going to go with what the majority feel would be appropriate and fair to those who don't want to free roam.

As for a harem? Well, the Otter dictionary of wet words defines a harem as a collection of women in a symbiotic and mutual relationship with a main character in which they all willingly participate and have equal knowledge of each woman's involvement in the harem. In other words "man sex all women. All women approve."

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes