SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
this was one of the games i had the feeling it could turn into a masterpiece by its story and graphics but with the amount/frequency in terms of updates and the problems the dev team has to face it will probably be ababdoned sooner or later...
nvm it was a good run
I'd like to ask where exactly you're getting the notion that this game is on a path towards abandonware. While it is slow, I can tell you that the guy in charge does care a lot about the game and will get it done. Its slow, yes, but definitely not abandoned nor is it likely to head that way.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Only awesomeness, so buy the steam or miss out on sex?.
I believe the plan is that the Steam release will only have a few bonuses and that the base game you get here/elsewhere will not be gimped from the Steam version. It'll be things such as achievements, cloud saves, that stuff.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I believe the plan is that the Steam release will only have a few bonuses and that the base game you get here/elsewhere will not be gimped from the Steam version. It'll be things such as achievements, cloud saves, that stuff.
OK so I guess I can add awesomeness to the list of words that do not have the same meaning as they did when I was a kid.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

A grand salutations to all the Otters!
Here is the newest update journal for Chapter 3!
We continue to make phenomenal laps in the Otter Pool. Our current swimming path has us on a completion in December, but keep in mind, that is a tentative time.
Right now we have posed about 75-80% of the chapter. Things were adjusted a bit because we added a few smaller scenes. The only parts we need to pose now are the more intricate scenes that are going to require our paws to craft more. They have unique renders with more characters, unique cameras, and more.
Renders continue to splash around at a nice clip, with about 50% rendered and awarded the Otter approval. It's going to be easier to render once our Main Otter can dedicate his entire PC to it without posing. Probably in around November.
The only thing that would keep us from releasing in December are animations. Main Otter can now work on every aspect of the game... except for those. We are going to be working with our fellow Otters to make those for this Chapter, and he can learn them for Chapter 4.
Here comes the tantalizing part... we have begun to add all elements into the game! Renders where the scene is complete, music, sound, edits. Everything that gives it the glistening glow of a whale for you to enjoy!
More Behind-the-scenes content is coming as qell as the first NSFW peek at Chapter 3.
Splish-splash!

-The Otter Team

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ello Otters!
We have another ZippyApp for you, this time featuring our sports crazed ocean girl, Gemma! Makes a big splash in all our hearts, eh?
Splish-splash!
-The Otter Team

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
lets hope we can have some quality time with the dean even though i highly doubt it

4.30 star(s) 67 Votes