jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Ello everyone!

I want to thank everyone for their patience! Here's a little spoiler: I have been finishing at my job in transition to becoming a full time Otter! I have been working part-time on this game for years, but now I can finally go full Otter. I have a whole bunch of content ready, but I am taking a vacation to watch Wrestlemania and adventure around a bit before I can get back to the game. You are otterly-awesome otters!

Until then... finish the story!

-The Otter Team

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blue Otter Games

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Patreon has been updated so that anyone can go and get basic updates on the front page without having to scroll to find them!

This includes the current Otter memo which tells you how development is going, the monthly calendar for all content that month, and the current completion for the next chapters!

The current one up now is a big one because it goes over this first part of the year and why production has been slow. But we are about to ramp up and get into full-time game developer Otter!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Great game but the time between updates is plain sad. Time to put this on the ignore list.
You maybe right. Been waiting & hoping that the devs would be able to able improve the terrible dialogue pathing. It's their first game, so gotta start somewhere, but turn someone down and then talk about the sex you had?? Drooling over a girl you previously turned down??

Love most of the girls, an interesting story, but the dialogue pathing and long waits are frustrating.

Yarxoc

Mar 15, 2018
I'm trying to replay this but every time I try it just gives me the option to load a save, there's no new game option that I can see. Is anyone else having this problem?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I'm trying to replay this but every time I try it just gives me the option to load a save, there's no new game option that I can see. Is anyone else having this problem?
You don't have the 'Start' button on top of Layla's head?

Click that and a new game starts.

Screenshot 2024-06-06 100138.png

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I know what you're thinking. Because it's an AVN, his dad must have died on that boat. Spoiler (he didn't!)
:HideThePain:This is a common story for us...

there was a boy, he lived happy until his father died, 5 years have passed, now he returns to his hometown, to conquer pussies :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Remplier

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:HideThePain:This is a common story for us...

there was a boy, he lived happy until his father died, 5 years have passed, now he returns to his hometown, to conquer pussies :ROFLMAO:
That is literally the plot for more than 50% of the games. I always do a double take when Father is still alive. It's very confusing.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
if you are wondering about the progress of ch 4 here it is

Matrix Hearts Chapter 4 Progress
:

Writing/Editing - 100%

Renders - 50%

Programming- 90%

Playtesting - 10%

Projected release - September

also plans for June

June

4th - A full story into the new Era

5th - 2 new votes

6th - Exclusive Behind-the-scenes

7th - A peak into new content

22nd - Lewdz for June

24th - A special something for the true fans

25th - A game shaping vote

30th - A peak into the true new-content month

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
if you are wondering about the progress of ch 4 here it is

Matrix Hearts Chapter 4 Progress:

Writing/Editing - 100%

Renders - 50%

Programming- 90%

Playtesting - 10%

Projected release - September

also plans for June

June

4th - A full story into the new Era

5th - 2 new votes

6th - Exclusive Behind-the-scenes

7th - A peak into new content

22nd - Lewdz for June

24th - A special something for the true fans

25th - A game shaping vote

30th - A peak into the true new-content month
thats not on patreon, yet?

also if those numbers and estimations are true, they really should "polish/test" their announced release plans.
with renders at 50% after 11 months, projected release (date) in september (this year?) which is coming in 3-4 months seems highly unlikely...

May 15, 2022
thats not on patreon, yet?

also if those numbers and estimations are true, they really should "polish/test" their announced release plans.
with renders at 50% after 11 months, projected release (date) in september (this year?) which is coming in 3-4 months seems highly unlikely...
It is on Patreon. Its on the about page. Percentages haven't changed since it was added in early May.

Screenshot 2024-06-08 062229.png

Reactions: Abhai
4.30 star(s) 67 Votes