Collection GIF Video MATTBAM Collection [2021-03-25] [マッバム]

Jan 22, 2019
Much appreciated for the content; I actually did have the files for Alice (found after I made the post funny enough), but I didn't upload them because the mp4 playback is hella weird. The only video player I have that made it smooth was mpv.net for whatever reason. And the Mona files just got spread on the CN forums I go on, so saved me going through Baidu for some hours.

If anyone else could check the Alice files, I have no idea what's up with them.
It's an issue with the files themselves. Best you can do is try to not stretch the playback frame as much as you possibly can.
If I full screen it I get some tearing, otherwise it's fine. Tested on PotPlayer.

orapro

Jul 4, 2020
It's an issue with the files themselves. Best you can do is try to not stretch the playback frame as much as you possibly can.
If I full screen it I get some tearing, otherwise it's fine. Tested on PotPlayer.
It's a interlaced (old low-tech shit) video, but tagged as progressive, so your player won't do deinterlace, and directly scaling an interlaced video will cause horrible atrifacts.
So you can either manually enable the deinterlace filter in player or do a high-quality deinterlacing with vapoursynth and then re-encode it. I can do the latter if someone ask so.

EDIT: Ok, I looked it again and technically it is "telecined" rather than "interlaced". So the inverse-telecine and decimate are needed.

Last edited:

LBC12345

Feb 20, 2020
I find there are some more packages like 2020.01 or before on his gumroad. These seem not in the OP

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
July and august none?
Check the artist links to see if he actually released anything new, they are there for a reason. If there's nothing new (and currently there isn't), there's no point asking for it... Not all artists release on a monthly schedule.
According to his pixiv the next release should be some time today.