Collection GIF Video MATTBAM Collection [2021-03-25] [マッバム]

Theyes

Dec 30, 2021
Well, torrent/magnet/P2P have some very interesting pro but also some con. Sure, it can prevent dead link because it's decentralized, so with enough people from enough country, it can be up forever but it also switch the liability to the user instead of a company like mega, nopy, workupload etc, so it's "riskier" to stay in seed (highly depend on the country).

So I'll try to be the first (and second with a buffer seedbox) seed for a lot of things but I'm seeding some content that's "illegal" in my country, like loli/shota or even most recently (a few years) beast content (yes, even hentai like animopron).

So I hope people will stay in seed, especially in the safer country like Switzerland and such where third party can't hunt down because IP is a private information (or Belgium / Russia where ISP mostly don't care etc).

Since the death of Nopy, my first goal is to quickly and dirtily keep available what we already have at least in animation up (I already had request for comic but my hardware is mostly 8 years old, so I'm burning my CPU to keep seeding a lot of torrent and I just bought new 8TB drive), and then maybe do some update / cleaning (like Bewyx where I'm in the process to separate Animation from Picture and .blend file so people can easily chose what to download). One other goal is the prevent loss of "work", like for example Redmoa when Tumblr and his mega was nuked and I tried to find everything that was missing.

But I'm not the one you should be thanking, I only provide another way of sharing and do nothing really "useful" for content, you should thank those who archive thing in case website goes down, take time to sort it correctly and share content to avoid losing some "are". I rely on their work to provide an alternative sharing method.
Damn dude you are on a mission and I fuckin respect that, good job mate

jisatsunsfw

Aug 14, 2021
Still waiting for the goat chan toilet sex video to leak with sound

It's been a few years I'm surprised it hadn't been shared. The original archive didn't include the sound release which I know exists because a teaser was posted to twitter

If anyone has it I'd appreciate a link

Reactions: PoopydeScoopy

Renit1

Mar 30, 2022
(I don't speak English, so I'm translating at DeepL)

I'll upload some of the files I have.
I also have a lot of other ZIP files that were previously available on Patreon, but I can't unzip them because I don't know the password.

MEGA
Mega
Password for zip plzz

Rethorn

May 14, 2020
just reminding
new site info you may have to update for the op: