Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Use the standalone player from Adobe? Its development and browsers' support of its plug-in are all that have reached their end-of-life, but the player itself isn't necessarily going to get stripped out of your computer otherwise (though it may stop getting hosted by Adobe at some unpredictable time in the future).

Newgrounds has been distributing its own player for a while, and I think some sites have started implementing a sort of HTML5-powered interpreter for Flash called Ruffle or something, but that's still in its infancy and sort of imperfect (does not support ActionScript 3 at this time, for example).

UmhRshJt

Nov 6, 2020
Sadly it appears that the Widowmaker is bugged and won't accept the preg code even though it is correct. All other codes do work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nine_142607

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
So no one was ever able to find the up to date codes for school breeding orgy? That's a shame

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
Even putting the '!' at the end doesn't work with v1.6. Pressing the button does nothing not even give you a 'wrong code' message.
this is gonna sound stupid, but I only got it to work after deleting all the text and spaces and typing it in manually. maybe that's your issue?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
this is gonna sound stupid, but I only got it to work after deleting all the text and spaces and typing it in manually. maybe that's your issue?
Nope. I'm used to inputting the codes in Mattis' games. The code enters but does bupkiss. Unless there's been an update that I missed that fixed the issue.

GreatShark

Mar 31, 2018
Nope. I'm used to inputting the codes in Mattis' games. The code enters but does bupkiss. Unless there's been an update that I missed that fixed the issue.
yup....bingo...I just dl'd the version on MSG on a hunch....it's bugged. further investigation show's a earlier patreon post siting a fix has been added to the announcement post there. if you grab it of the patreon announcement it should work, my guess is ther version here was prepatch.

also on a side note, sometime after the addition of widowmaker there has been an updated version of the Ino release with Temari and Ten now joining Sakura and Hinat as code unlocked costumes,

and on a final note

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
yup....bingo...I just dl'd the version on MSG on a hunch....it's bugged. further investigation show's a earlier patreon post siting a fix has been added to the announcement post there. if you grab it of the patreon announcement it should work, my guess is ther version here was prepatch.

also on a side note, sometime after the addition of widowmaker there has been an updated version of the Ino release with Temari and Ten now joining Sakura and Hinat as code unlocked costumes,

and on a final note

Sadly I don't have access to Mattis' Patreon posts, so I'll have to wait until either he posts the fix on MSG or some kind soul posts it here.

Reactions: clawdude17
May 4, 2020
Is it not possible to get up to date games? Usually it is like 6 to 10 months delayed. Regardless, I'd like the most recent update of School B Orgy.

Zweihir

Feb 7, 2018
The code for Lucy Heartfelia for the version of the Ino game is sexlestialmagice

Anyone know what the other new codes for the Ino game are?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes