Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I wish someone would make a remake of this game.
Taking advantage of the fact that some people are reworking old games to have current gameplay and graphics.
Respecting the first one, of course.
That's gonna be a massive endeavour for whoever decides to tackle such a project (regardless of whether or not they stay faithful to the original [ie: keeping the shota content or not])

With the scale of the project it would ultimately be a better idea to take the original core idea [H parody of Dragon Quest] and make a whole new game from scratch. Much more creative freedom that way.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
That's gonna be a massive endeavour for whoever decides to tackle such a project (regardless of whether or not they stay faithful to the original [ie: keeping the shota content or not])

With the scale of the project it would ultimately be a better idea to take the original core idea [H parody of Dragon Quest] and make a whole new game from scratch. Much more creative freedom that way.
I hear the artist died, don't have proof though, but if it's true, I doubt it will be the same, it have to be a different game entirely with different artist, and that would make it a different game. Like the difference between FFX and FF13 when the original team of FFX split up, 13 made by new people isn't as good.

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I hear the artist died, don't have proof though, but if it's true, I doubt it will be the same, it have to be a different game entirely with different artist, and that would make it a different game. Like the difference between FFX and FF13 when the original team of FFX split up, 13 made by new people isn't as good.
who's the artist tho?

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes