Comics Collection Mature3DComics collection [2022-09-13] [Mature3DComics]

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Just checked myself and there doesn't seem to be a connection between series.
Also this should be called cucked3dcomics since most of them revolve around the same theme.
The quality isn't very good but you can see improvements on the latest works.

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
Oh look! Another thread about my work. Well.... hey guys. I'm the creator of mature3dcomics :) Allow me to answer some of the comments I've seen posted on this thread so far.

1st - Yes, my comics are cheating wife, cuckold and interracially themed with busty, big ass and bimbo body types. (I know most people hate fake inflated bimbo models but my supporters and I like them so it's all good lol).

2nd - The name is mature comics because when I first started all I kept thinking was I needed a name that would attract a mature audience. Good idea? Maybe not, but its working so I can live with that.

3rd - My work was (SHIT) in terms of quality when I first started lol. I cringe but laugh at the old photos, bad lighting and low resolution images I see posted around the internet but hey.... gotta start somewhere right? I'm a lucky creator with supporters who knew my content would get better overtime. My supporters are now enjoying the fruits of my labor with better quality. Thanks to those who noticed and commented about the improvements in my work ;)

4th- I do make series and my stories have continuations. However, I also post commission work from those who want me to share their private commissions. My supporters get slammed with lots of content from me making it seem as though my work is not in order, but I'm very clear on what my supporters can expect and create polls so that they can influence my creating direction.

5th - If you don't like my work... GREAT! You can part ways from my work, throw it in the toilet and flush it to never be seen by your eyes again. Thankfully there are more artist around I'm sure you can enjoy. I understand everyone will not enjoy my work and that's ok.

6 - My comic videos are slide shows with motion movements and pleasurable sounds during the intercourse to enhance the readers experience. But I do have real animations on my page but it's not a lot of them. Those who dislike the slide shows can enjoy the comic sets instead.

7 - Piracy doesn't really bother me because it will never go away but do I wish people could chill from posting sometimes, sure! But what the hell... life is short and I'm not losing sleep over it like other creators I know. My private commissions is what saves the day for me thankfully. And I frequently update so pirates can't really keep up with my updates so it's all good. My supporters understand they are helping me continue creating and for that I really appreciate their support.

8 - My stepmom/incest comics are on subscribestar because Patreon banned them. That's why I have two pages.

Ok, I think that's all I have to say... but here's 2 images for reading this long ass comment. Again, don't like them? Cool... move along :) but thanks for your time.

F91.png F92.png

Last edited:

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
I really appreciate that you took the time to answer some questions and making things clear about your work.
As you can see by my avatar, I don't mind busty bimbos at all, but it's the cuckold theme that I'm not into it.
Do whatever you feel like doing.
I am certain you will keep improving, best of luck.

Reactions: Makoto2 and 3DC

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
"A Sexy Game of Twister" is now on episode 13! The series is going strong and you can see all episodes on subscribestar. Here's my twitter link if you want to see more of my posted work.

A Sexy Game of Twister 13 of 22.png

3DC

Jun 5, 2018
A little workout never hurts anybody
April Pinup 2.png

3DC

Jun 5, 2018