Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
is gay game or that is optional? i see a lot of girls in the op so i wonder.

gremlin_shaman the funny thing is that in japan they can show the ass hole of a girl but not the pussy :ROFLMAO:
Actually....the asshole need to be censored if it being penetrated by anything. Dunno since when because i still remember the ass hole isn't being censored when being penetrated by finger or toys in the past. It's one of the reason why i started liking anal pron lol.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This game was produced in part by my man Jesse Cox (aka OMFGCATA if you're old school), of Youtube and podcasting fame, who also produced the Monster High dating game, and the Good Game webseries (featuring the Game Grumps). He's a righteous dude who has talked many times about his admitted fondness for smut, and wanting to make a fun, sexy dating sim. He's living the dream! I hope people will consider paying for this game if they are fans of his and enjoy the game. :D
Jesse has probably undertaken the weirdest transformation on YT out there.

I was wondering if we were gonna get this here, so a pleasant surprise.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
So, the animation tag count for the sex scenes or is just to the gameplay mechanics and the sex scenes are only pictures?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So, the animation tag count for the sex scenesor is just to the gameplay mechanics and the sex scenes are only pictures?
Don't think there are really sex scenes, it would be a nightmare with the character creator. Think all that is done...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skyzenski

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Someone knows how to get the "fond memories" gallery? I have got the 5 dates with Penny Farthing and I didn´t get that galley. Do I have to do something speciall during the dates or something?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Someone knows how to get the "fond memories" gallery? I have got the 5 dates with Penny Farthing and I didn´t get that galley. Do I have to do something speciall during the dates or something?
Get her to 6 hearts and unlock all her costumes, also I think the fond memory page is just a lewder version of the clothed image you get earlier on, if you didn't click the "max naked" thingy, you probably won't see it

Reactions: ElBandarra

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
Get her to 6 hearts and unlock all her costumes, also I think the fond memory page is just a lewder version of the clothed image you get earlier on, if you didn't click the "max naked" thingy, you probably won't see it
I have the 6 hearts and the "max naked" thing, and I have continued "romanthing" with her, but when I get another little "heart", it goes to unlock a dress for the maid.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes