• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

SolarSailer

Jun 27, 2018
all the money in the world and i still cant invest in suitable security for a sheet of paper that i KNOW is at risk of being stolen, truly this is a metaphor for greed that i cant put in to words except for a loud ass sigh as i start my empire from scratch again, again (and probably again) . 10/10 would capitalism again

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
My PC sounds like it's starting a Dempsey roll, Dev said he corrected it on the previous actualization but not completely it seems.
From my experience, that's usually caused by a Unity dev forgetting to enable Vsync or implementing a framerate limit.
So your graphics card is essentially pushing as many frames as it can, which is completely pointless in a 2D VN.
Get Riva Tuner Statistics Server, set the Global Framerate limit to your monitor's refresh rate and your PC should calm down.

Reactions: DBAV

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Oh lord, I had to play offline today because of router issues and now all of my Steam achievements are not updating. Does anyone know if Steam will update them eventually or is this a bug on the dev's part?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh lord, I had to play offline today because of router issues and now all of my Steam achievements are not updating...
Depends on the game, if they didn't pop up when you then played the game online they probably won't I'm afraid.

Petermurzin

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for posting this game...I wanted to buy it on Steam, but when I tried it I find out that it's not fun at all...Just some kind of clicker with dialogs...Meh(((

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Great idea, looks cool too, I love this graphic line. It is a pity that I got bored so quickly, unfortunately I did not survive to half and it is a pity because it promised to be good. But this is only my opinion and so congratulates a lot of work. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can anyone explain how do I get more workers?
Workers as in girls/dudes you can place on map spots to gather $/gold or workers as in nameless pleb you use to battle other companies to steal their asset ?

Reactions: box777
Jun 25, 2018
The game itself isn't too bad as a premise, but it's EXTREMELY grindy just to get a few lewd artworks.
There's plenty of dialogue though, if you're into the "wacky le random" culture.

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
need someone full save.. or maybe complete cheat engine.
its tedious waiting 1 event/day.. maybe flower respawn.
either fail mini game like tea..
or just got gentlement only to recruit haha..
i need all ladies..!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Check the gauge on the bottom, wait for it to get into the green section and click. Do that 3 times and you get max hearts

Reactions: box777

ArtTrick2

Oct 19, 2018
This game doesn't have any sex, but it does have nudes of some sexy ladies. The game is varied the first hour, but then you reach a huge grind wall where it basically becomes watching meters for hours and playing the occasional rng based mini game that pops up through dates. It's basically like a cookie clicker, except it's mandatory that you stick around watching the meters or you fail.

Gameplay is meh. Art is fantastic.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes