Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Has the gameplay improved at all since the demo? Because I only tried that, and it was AWFUL. Movement is slow, jump is floaty, hitboxes are rubbish, and your basic attack can barely hit anything because most enemies are low to the ground and you can't attack while crouching.
I played a bit of the game today and those same issues are still there. I imagine the dev will modify them in a future update.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
is there a link for a previous version where i can see this enemy?
No, since the enemy was only removed in the version provided on patreon. T-hoody already wrote that there's also the version including the lynx on other platforms.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did they fix the crummy, floaty controls? I was told by someone last patch that this patch would do something about them.

Feb 12, 2020
Just uh gonna point out that heterosexual means being attracted to people of the opposite gender. Homosexual is being attracted to the same gender. Bisexual means being attracted to both.

Masculinity and femininity does not *necessarily* enter that equation, that is gynosexuality (fem) and androsexuality (masc). You can be 100% straight and attracted only to manly girls/tomboys/bodybuilders. Or gay but only attracted to feminine guys.

In conclusion, traps are gay. :BootyTime:

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes