Aug 27, 2020
The input delay on that boss fight is something else... and the sword once it gets too close (which it will if you're still in endlag from a different move) will hit, also the animations take too long imo; I've been soft-resetting everytime I get hit; it's kinda miserable ngl
Love this game but level 4 and the boss might be a casual filter cause I'm hitting a wall

Nironan

Dec 27, 2017
The input delay on that boss fight is something else... and the sword once it gets too close (which it will if you're still in endlag from a different move) will hit, also the animations take too long imo; I've been soft-resetting everytime I get hit; it's kinda miserable ngl
Love this game but level 4 and the boss might be a casual filter cause I'm hitting a wall
It seems you just didnt understand it. It was imo made so that you should NOT casual attack. There is WAYYYY enough time if you do it correctly. If you need to reset then only counter-attack when she does. Try to remember/channel inner demons on what to use (see quote below). If all fails you can still use my table and at least have inf. tries to get the timing/combo right.

I think you mean Lvl4? Axe: Jump, Bow: Duck, Sword: Q - Attack (you can also shoot else, but hard timing)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes