Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
2 or 3 weeks isn't so bad but I still hope Santa can deliver us our favorite femboy all wrapped up and topped with a bow... In game form. <3

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
Passwords:
1 level: SANDMAN (level 1 gallery + level 2 unlock)

2 level: DREAMSHOT (level 2 gallery + level 3 unlock)
Questions:
"Cross the desert, not only sand..." - CACTUAR
"the school in light, so very fair..." - 5
"I see handsome colours, such are art..." - Pony
"A magic reflection left you in awe..." - Dee
"An event before you start..." - Tail
"This last question..." - I wish to continue

3 level: ALCHEMAX (level 3 gallery + level 4 unlock)

(If you want to open gallery for all 3 levels you have to input all passwords one after another)

P.S.
It looks like you can input the last password to unlock gallery up to 3rd level and unlock all levels to play... (The other passwords unlock only parts of gallery for me)

P.S.S.
4 level: LOSSLIE

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
That has been a focal Achilles heel of this game for some time now. The game art is one of the top notch. The game-play however leaves a lot to be desired. But I guess the dev has gotten enough support to not stir the pot too much or simply doesn't care.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

firemaster657

Jun 4, 2021
This game is amazing, one of the cutest art styles/ unique art styles in a hentai game ever. If anyone has any recommendation for games similar to this with cute art styles please tell me.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
given the pony and fox transformations as well as the fox enemy shouldent this game have a furry tag? also yeah the struggle system might as well not be there as i get the author wanted to add difficulty but the way they did it will lead to arcade style difficulty... other then that complaint the game is nice visualy a way to turn around would be nice as well as an ingame control list perhaps with rebinding would be keen too. also i was kinda hoping the tf's would stick around and alter max's abilitys mixed bag style.

• Thinking Face

Scygnus

Nov 30, 2017
So I'm pretty sure the tentacles on lvl 3 youre supposed to slide to avoid but I keep getting caught anyway, helps?
You don't slide to avoid those. You stop, jump when they attack under you (the timing's pretty precise) and then go once the 'wall' tentacles retract. Took me a bit to figure out too.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes