2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Which is worse, a gender-bent game with noods, or a normal yuri game, but censored?
Different use cases, i read yuri because i like yuri and i read nood yuri to get off. So in the case i want to get off then i would prefer the genderbend over non-nood yuri, although if the genderbend has that switching back to male tomfoolery then i would want neither.
Honestly i dont think ive seen someone try to do ero without noods the artist would have to be insanely good to make a scene look engaging without showing much and it would mostly look sensual which isn't too bad if the writer is also insanely good but yeah i doubt i will ever see a yuri game with such elements.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
Jan 2, 2018
I was checking Steam to find out more info about the game. It says the new chapter is out, where she becomes a dog or something. The game I played didn't have that. Is it here or not available yet?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Tags please, i don't have the time to play this one ATM

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Max's Big Bust 2 - Max's Bigger Bust [Chapter 5] [Lached Up Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 949.39 MB
Compressed PC Size: 159.30 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is the game play on this one? Even Steam does not explain it.. the tag shows puzzle.

Oct 8, 2019
What is the game play on this one? Even Steam does not explain it.. the tag shows puzzle.
It's basically a visual novel with a few point and click adventure type sections. You get to travel between a few connected scenes, ask people questions, and prompt actions with items you find at the locations. It works, and the puzzles are mildly engaging but not hard. Probably 80% visual novel.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
It's basically a visual novel with a few point and click adventure type sections. You get to travel between a few connected scenes, ask people questions, and prompt actions with items you find at the locations. It works, and the puzzles are mildly engaging but not hard. Probably 80% visual novel.

You just described Deponia or Monkey Island, minus the VN parts, lol. Not a bad thing, though, as those are both fantastic game series.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.5 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone figure out a way to keep the first keychain you find or are you always forced to trade it in?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes