2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
there is sexual content in this game its just you have to read people. Anyways anyone that played can help stuck where i cant get the noodles upgrades ty in advance.
I'm confused on which part you're stuck on exactly. If you're talking about the noodle shop at the carnival you need to use the fire over at the dragon to get a grilled cheese sandwich. You then give that grilled cheese sandwich to Yua at the noodle shop to get what you need.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I'm confused on which part you're stuck on exactly. If you're talking about the noodle shop at the carnival you need to use the fire over at the dragon to get a grilled cheese sandwich. You then give that grilled cheese sandwich to Yua at the noodle shop to get what you need.
yea that sounds like the part but am asking because thats the tip game gave me upgrade the ramen noodle so i use it as a distraction for thresher?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
yea that sounds like the part but am asking because thats the tip game gave me upgrade the ramen noodle so i use it as a distraction for thresher?
You distract Thresher by riding boiling blood falls and using the fire to put the ride out of commission. He'll run over there to check things out leaving Lilith by herself at Lamia Looper. Bring her the grilled ramen sandwich and she'll teach you the secret to winning at Onslaughter. Talk to Kitty, win at Onslaughter, then when you talk to Kitty at Jack-o'-Lantern you'll have completed the puzzle.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
You distract Thresher by riding boiling blood falls and using the fire to put the ride out of commission. He'll run over there to check things out leaving Lilith by herself at Lamia Looper. Bring her the grilled ramen sandwich and she'll teach you the secret to winning at Onslaughter. Talk to Kitty, win at Onslaughter, then when you talk to Kitty at Jack-o'-Lantern you'll have completed the puzzle.
k ill try that ty

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Just out of curiosity has anyone done the Aisha route?

Edit: I'm certain the ppl that have done it(the ones that got MBB from this site atleast) is low considering what this site is mostly filled with

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: RitaXMordio

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Is there a point to the "male protagonist" tag?
Can max turn back and have meaningful CG's as a guy?
If not, then.. why?

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Just saying right now but unless you're RitaXMordio or like me(I'm not sure if you actually downloaded and played MBB but you did react to my comment from 2022 so I'm just gonna assume that you have) who would play this despite the fact that there is no sexual content which if I'm being honest would've been twice as better with some of it.

This goes without saying but don't play "My Mad Scientist Roommate Turned Me Into Her Personal Robotic Battle Maiden!" if you're the kind of person who wants sexual content which is fair since we're all on a site mostly filled with *thrilling debauchery*.

If no one reacts or comments to this I will either:
1. Send it to the shadow realm(immediate removal)
2. I will eventually forget I even typed all this which is very likely to happen

Final note: and no I'm not assuming anyone who prefers to have sexual content in the game they will eventually play would not download and play Lach's latest visual novel.

I may have gone on a bit of tangent there sorry for that.
Good day, good afternoon, and good night to anyone who would take the time to read this.

Extra: I did this merely on a whim and someone actually read it?:eek: Props to you I guess

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: 4de64r3esa64sa
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes