Cheat Mod Ren'Py Max's life Ch. 1 - v0.12, Ch.2 - v0.22, Ch.3 - v0.22 & v0.31 and Remake - v0.3 [Cheat Mod and Smal Patch by D.S.-sama]

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
How do i mod the love and corruption in Chapter 2 I can do the money and name changes and time of day and such with Ds Sama mod file but where it the corruption and love editor ?
no love mod file that i know of ive spent a couple hours using the walkthrough posted below to go over each area some things are missing just go back and fourth til you find what you missed Im still trying to get the 4some part to activate.

Reactions: Mrloe

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
How to install max's life chapter 2 on pc ,procedure
if youre on Windows pc download BreeZip on the microsoft store the file for all chapters should auto convert to 7z/ rar file double click and then click the file folder with breezip open click extract and then choose desired location and after it extracts you go to the location and can play i did this and have had no issues.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
mods crashed game i first tried all 3 and game crashed and then so i tried 1 at a time each time still crashed

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have max's life remake MaxslifeRemake-03-pc.zip none of the mods seem to work for this is there any console cheats?
money love and corruption ?

Reactions: Randonormie

ging gere

Aug 26, 2020
max life 2 how to get pills in the max room to save Natalie. Max said i have pills in my room but where?

ging gere

Aug 26, 2020
max life 2 how to get pills in the max room to save Natalie. Max said i have pills in my room but where?

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
It doesn't work. I have walk through but and there is no action missing still I am not able to get require point for Katty(Aunt) to progress further in game.
I messed up by not following it beforehand and cant access the Daisy love point which bugs out her in church and walking her to Farm I have to start over So follow it top to bottom in order and should be good. With the aunt stuff you need to try and just go to gym and other places she would be at

SanSkid19991

May 22, 2020
Everytime I press the Help Button in the computer. Does anyone know any solution for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\MaxLife_Ser\MaxLife\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\MaxLife_Ser\MaxLife\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\MaxLife_Ser\MaxLife\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\MaxLife_Ser\MaxLife\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 80, in script
call screen pc2
File "C:\Users\Name\Downloads\MaxLife_Ser\MaxLife\Maxslife-0.33-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'help'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Sep 23 23:56:39 2020