Cheat Mod Ren'Py Max's life Ch. 1 - v0.12, Ch.2 - v0.22, Ch.3 - v0.22 & v0.31 and Remake - v0.3 [Cheat Mod and Smal Patch by D.S.-sama]

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I download the first chapter mod "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc.rpyc" and put it in thethe "...\Maxslife-0.12-pc\game" folder but when I open the tablet I don't see the "Cheat option".Do I have to start a new game?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I download the first chapter mod "D.S.Mod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc.rpyc" and put it in thethe "...\Maxslife-0.12-pc\game" folder but when I open the tablet I don't see the "Cheat option".Do I have to start a new game?
Nevermind I found it.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
When I add the mod to the remake I get a error in a big grey box say "An exception has occured" with a bunch of stuff when I try to open the tablet.

ainz1234

Jun 11, 2019
hello i am a new player in this game. I started playing chapter 1. Sorry if this is weird. Is the tablet a pc in our room?

sorry my bad english

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hello i am a new player in this game. I started playing chapter 1. Sorry if this is weird. Is the tablet a pc in our room?

sorry my bad english
Chapter 1 mod work ok with old version. if your chapter 1 is new and remark(20 may) then its not work and need update.
you can see black phone on upper left and click that.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Hey I just started the game and installed the mod but I don't have any tablet or phone

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
I'm getting the feeling that the cheat script for chap 1 v0.12 is only for the original chap 1 not the revised version. Placing the script in /game folder does not bring up the money cheat option or the ds mod installed and I've tried installing each one posted on these pages. The script for chap 2 works perfectly. Perhaps it's because there are no .rpy rpyc scripts in game folder for chap 1 which I dl'd from game op current downloads... Trying to redownload chapt 1..not compressed version. But the animation and writing is pretty dang good and liked the nod given to Rita's second photo model from another honey select universe lol :) I think using unRen to extract the RPA archive file in /game folder might make the cheat money script work in chap 1 v0.12...giving it a shot now. *sigh* :( nope, guess we just have to hope our friendly and talented modder does a cheat money script for chap 1 v.012 remake... if not just grind for that moolah ;)

Last edited: