Cheat Mod Ren'Py Max's life Ch. 1 - v0.12, Ch.2 - v0.22, Ch.3 - v0.22 & v0.31 and Remake - v0.3 [Cheat Mod and Smal Patch by D.S.-sama]

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Nvm, think it's working just doesn't show on starting screen, was able to add money while on the pc it self.

134925_D.S.Mod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc doesn't seem to be working with the 0.12 game.
Mod doesn't appear on the starting screen, nothing shown on the mobile phone.

Tried out 0.21 and the cheat does work there, hope you can help with 0.12
thanks.
The mod for chapter 1 v0.12 doesn't have a info about the mod in the menu section like the one of chapter 2, it just has the cheat options in the tablet screen, and you can't change the main character's name because the game doesn't support it and I'll have to mod the game to do that, I'll have a look when I'll have the time but right now I don't have it because I'm trying to update the mod for corruption and I'm kinda sick this days, so it'll take some time before I do that.

Hope you understand and keep enjoying my mods.

Hyunseo

Dec 7, 2018
The mod for chapter 1 v0.12 doesn't have a info about the mod in the menu section like the one of chapter 2, it just has the cheat options in the tablet screen, and you can't change the main character's name because the game doesn't support it and I'll have to mod the game to do that, I'll have a look when I'll have the time but right now I don't have it because I'm trying to update the mod for corruption and I'm kinda sick this days, so it'll take some time before I do that.

Hope you understand and keep enjoying my mods.
Yeah I realized the differences, slow progression in the game.
but much appreciated for the mods and your time, take care of your body when you're not feeling well ;)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

I have made mods for Ch. 1, Ch. 2 and Remake.

In Ch. 1, I only added a button for money and the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button.
In Ch. 2, I did a small bug that I didn't like and for the cheat mod I didn't do anything major, I only added a button for money and the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button.
In Remake, I added a button for money, the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button and change character names.

The cheats will be found in the tablet screen.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 29.12.2018
Game/Creator: /
Game Remake/Creator:
/ |
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Game Version: Ch. 1, v0.12
Mod Version Ch. 1: v0.1
Game Version: Ch. 2, v0.21

Mod Version Ch. 2: v0.1.c
Game Remake Version: v0.3

Mod Version Remake: v0.1

Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation Ch. 1:

Change-Log Ch. 1:

Installation Ch. 2:

Change-Log Ch. 2:

Installation Remake :

Change-Log Remake :

does not work
I do not understand why
thank yo

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
does not work
I do not understand why
thank yo
Can I ask you why you added "- Raccourci" after the .rpyc, delete that and try again or just re-download and try again, and don't, I mean it, don't add anything after .rpyc, but before it yes, you can add anything, that's just common computer knowledge.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you must add the original file not a shortcut to it.....

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
Can I ask you why you added "- Raccourci" after the .rpyc, delete that and try again or just re-download and try again, and don't, I mean it, don't add anything after .rpyc, but before it yes, you can add anything, that's just common computer knowledge.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you must add the original file not a shortcut to it.....
many many thanks
is work
:)

A Boo

Oct 20, 2018
please don't get too close the box with the bed, the box will be hard to click on android

Sykezzz996

Mar 7, 2019
Someone know how to acctivate the Christmas Event on Max's Life (1) v0.12? For some reason the christmas hat not pops up in the pc... Sorry for my bad English

Pleaae helpppp

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
please don't get too close the box with the bed, the box will be hard to click on android
I don't understand what you mean, can you be more explicit in what you want?

does anyone have a full save for chapter 1
Someone know how to acctivate the Christmas Event on Max's Life (1) v0.12? For some reason the christmas hat not pops up in the pc... Sorry for my bad English

Pleaae helpppp
Guys this is the mod thread for the games, if you want infos and so on please post them in the main games thread.

Scrichta

Nov 26, 2017
@D.S.-sama

Thanks a lot for your work and the mod !

Am I correct in understanding that by using the tablet, as is shown in your screenshots, we can visualise all the NPCs Love and Corruption points? But we can not modify them?

In order to modify them we have to use the console right?

So the cheat mod gives free money, possibility to change names, and visualise love and corruption for characters.

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks again :)

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
@D.S.-sama

Thanks a lot for your work and the mod !

Am I correct in understanding that by using the tablet, as is shown in your screenshots, we can visualise all the NPCs Love and Corruption points? But we can not modify them?

In order to modify them we have to use the console right?

So the cheat mod gives free money, possibility to change names, and visualise love and corruption for characters.

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks again :)
You're right, this game doesn't need variable changes for love and corruption because it's made like a VN ... it'll only make you skip content or brake it.

Reactions: Scrichta