Cheat Mod Ren'Py Max's life Ch. 1 - v0.12, Ch.2 - v0.22, Ch.3 - v0.22 & v0.31 and Remake - v0.3 [Cheat Mod and Smal Patch by D.S.-sama]

ahmedpeace

Feb 6, 2019
Can someone help me please... I missed two scenes in v0.16 with Aunt and Alisia (one for each) when playing "who is sexier?"
and now I can not go through with the story because of the stupid "common 2" in v0.18 (I'm missing 2 corruption points for each) and I can't re-visit the scenes >>> PLEASE HELP

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

Overview:
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

I have made mods for Ch. 1, Ch. 2, Ch. 3 and Remake.

In Ch. 1, I only added a button for money and the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button.
In Ch. 2, I did a small bug that I didn't like and for the cheat mod I didn't do anything major, I only added a button for money and the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button.
In Ch. 3, I did the same as in Ch. 2.
In
Remake, I added a button for money, the option to go to sleep from your tablet when your at night and press the skip time button and change character names.

The cheats will be found in the tablet screen.

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!

Updated: 17.03.2018
Game/Creator: /
Game Remake/Creator:
/ |
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Game Version: Ch. 1, v0.12
Mod Version Ch. 1: v0.1
Game Version: Ch. 2, v0.22

Mod Version Ch. 2:
Game Version: Ch. 3, v0.23
Mod Version Ch. 3: v0.1.d
Game Remake Version: v0.3
Mod Version Remake: v0.1

Language:English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation Ch. 1:

Change-Log Ch. 1:

Installation Ch. 2:

Change-Log Ch. 2:

Installation Ch. 3:

Change-Log Ch. 3:

Installation Remake :

Change-Log Remake :

D.S.Mod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc.rpyc
i copy the file in the game folder
don`t work
why?
thank you

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
D.S.Mod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc.rpyc
i copy the file in the game folder
don`t work
why?
thank you
it must be in the folder named "game" if you did it right I don't know why it's not working for you, I need more info

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
this mod work with v0.23?
Have you read the OP, there you can find the answer to your post... If a game version is not listed there then no... (my mods are made to be used with even new game versions if the dev doesn't change the variables, but for this game it's best to wait for an update)

So please, for a future similar question, check the OP....

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "DS-sama, post: 1791153, membre: 115415"]
il doit être dans le dossier nommé "jeu" si vous l'avez fait correctement je ne sais pas pourquoi cela ne fonctionne pas pour vous, j'ai besoin de plus d'informations
[/CITATION]

Je confirme pour le jeu Chapitre 1 (2,74 Go), le DSMod n'apparaît pas dans le MENU:

DSMod_v0.1_Maxslife-0.12-pc.rpyc

J'ai copié le fichier dans le dossier du jeu

Il n'apparaît pas dans le menu et ne fonctionne pas! Pourquoi?

En attendant, je vous remercie

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
it must be in the folder named "game" if you did it right I don't know why it's not working for you, I need more info

I confirm for the game Chapter 1 (2.74 GB), the DSMod does not appear in the MENU :

I copied the file into the game folder

It does not appear in the menu and does not work! why?

In the meantime, I thank you

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
D.S.-sama seems like your mod breaks the green "Home" button.
What mod version did you use, do you get any error messages... please can you give me more details?

I confirm for the game Chapter 1 (2.74 GB), the DSMod does not appear in the MENU :

I copied the file into the game folder

It does not appear in the menu and does not work! why?

In the meantime, I thank you
If you used the right mod for the game version you're trying to play it should work perfectly, to be sure install the file added to this post in the "\Maxslife-0.12-pc\game" folder and let me know then..
Does somebody know the cheats for max's life remake ?...
In my opinion you don't need them, but if I'll have the chance I'll try to find them for you
Hi! I've played the 3 game recently with your mod and everything work perfectly!!
Thx for your job!

Thanks, I'll start to update it for the new version

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
What mod version did you use, do you get any error messages... please can you give me more details?

If you used the right mod for the game version you're trying to play it should work perfectly, to be sure install the file added to this post in the "\Maxslife-0.12-pc\game" folder and let me know then..

In my opinion you don't need them, but if I'll have the chance I'll try to find them for you

Thanks, I'll start to update it for the new version
I used the, to that time, newest mod and the newest version of max life ch. 2 and no there were no error messages. I could just click on the button and it didn't react at all.