Steel Ocean

Jul 11, 2017
in the changelogs, it says there is an M scene but I don't see a new scene to unlock in the replay log. is the changelog wrong? that last scene i have for M is "the new TV".
You will have photo session with M without sex in Sophia & Alvin sex path. This scene without replay. You need to make a decision which way you will prefer. Start of both path in attached save

Reactions: Canto Forte
U

User_10739

How did this game turn into something else? I loved this game then I started to play an update thinking , who the fuck are these people...

• Haha
Reactions: H2S and Canto Forte

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
in the changelogs, it says there is an M scene but I don't see a new scene to unlock in the replay log. is the changelog wrong? that last scene i have for M is "the new TV".
Mmm yes I was wrong. When I wrote the changelog I had already started working on version 0.27
there are no M scenes in this version.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
How did this game turn into something else? I loved this game then I started to play an update thinking , who the fuck are these people...
Which people? have you missed any updates or maybe i misunderstood?

For everyone
However now before the holidays I have some time. I will come here more often. So if you have any questions or suggestions, so that I can improve the game, don't hesitate to write.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes