Randeza

May 16, 2018
I am finishing Chapter 1 for the 1st time and I have to ask...What has Kuggazer fucked up?! He ONLY has 165 Patrons?!!!!!!!!!!! when much much much worse Patreon Artist's with 5 times less game time/quantity have 500+ Patrons. I mean some games
that are 3 times shorter and have 3 times less Woman/Girls have 500+ Patrons and even their story is not better.!!! (some yes. majority no) He had to fuck up something real bad..He should have 10 times number of Patrons with this amount of game time woman/girls. F.I.L.F for example is worse game in almost everything and 5 times shorter but it has almost 1000 Patrons.

This doesnt make sense to me....
Chapter 3 and the introduction of ntr. You get half the updates if you don't like it, so people that don't like ntr will stay away.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer002

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Chapter 3 and the introduction of ntr. You get half the updates if you don't like it, so people that don't like ntr will stay away.
This is not entirely true. Those are extra scenes, They don't go to replace the "Normal" scenes.

Reactions: rgnar62

Randeza

May 16, 2018
This is not entirely true. Those are extra scenes, They don't go to replace the "Normal" scenes.
I read a while back that you needed to play by the walkthrough in order to avoid the ntr, is that still the case?. Dosen't matter if it dosen't replace the "normal" scenes as soon as people that don't like ntr see the ntr tag they will avoid it. If by some chance it's avoidable , then it probaly should be in the tag.

Reactions: D-Vine

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I read a while back that you needed to play by the walkthrough in order to avoid the ntr, is that still the case?. Dosen't matter if it dosen't replace the "normal" scenes as soon as people that don't like ntr see the ntr tag they will avoid it. If by some chance it's avoidable , then it probaly should be in the tag.
All ntr scenes are avoidable. There is a choices menu. Clearer than that... ;)
ntr1.jpg

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
However, I think I need to review chapter 1. is the one that suffers most from my inexperience.
As soon as I have some free time, I think after the holidays, I'll see what I can do. I think it's very grindy as it is now.

Let me know if there's something to change or you didn't like it. Thank you.

Aren_Gee

May 19, 2018
I wonder if anyone can help me in the part where the MC witnesses Mother Superior getting some action. The achievement unlock just loops and I can't seem to proceed. The Nun at the altar always keeps on saying "See you soon" after witnessing it.

Reactions: Zeff369

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if anyone can help me in the part where the MC witnesses Mother Superior getting some action. The achievement unlock just loops and I can't seem to proceed. The Nun at the altar always keeps on saying "See you soon" after witnessing it.
hi man, Try this patch.

You should try a previous save.

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
After Daisy went to the farm, there is no one there and I can't enter the house at all and I have to be in the bathroom with dom and i can't do that pls help

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes