Apr 17, 2018
Hello guys, So I'm new in playing this game but I've already finished Chapter 1, I know bunch of people already asked for a walkthrough but if you have any walkthrough from 0.19 or 0.20 or where I can continue Natalie Route (Some guides will be very appreciated too bc I'm stuck here) Thanks.
There's a link to the walkthrough one page 1

Dec 28, 2017
guys i found a bug when i finish twins 4-5 days sleep for waiting sms from maya for forgive MC, and the sisiter of maya invite MC to bath, i think this is a bug, i stuck in storyline common3 after BJ Natalie in evening elinas house based on walkthroughin doc.google but mother never come to MC room. im using version 21

my Score: 18 ML/87 MC, 16 LL/74 LC, 15 RL/44 RC, 7 SL/25 SC, 9 DL/21 DC, 4 TL/11 TC,

4 MeiL/7 MeiC, 6 CL/26 CC, 16 AL/53 AC, 1 PL/0 PC, 7 KL/24 KC, 1 SoL/14 SoC,

0 NL/11 NC, 4 EL/7EC, 4 AmL/5 AmC, 4 MaL/5 MaC.

Gary51

Feb 16, 2019
I just downloaded both chapters but all just gets me an error An exception has occurred. Is there something missing aside from extracting the files and clicking the launcher?

Tried the mobile mod but I like to download the original game for pc.

I also saw several errors on the Full Traceback and also noticed an "importerror(no modules named_renpysteam',)" and several loading info on top.

Thanks in advance for the help.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is there something missing aside from extracting the files and clicking the launcher?
Thats all you need to do. If you get error on this part make sure you have a good extracting program. I use Winrar myself and have had no problems for.. ehm.. 20 years, haha (Crap im that old huh, sigh)

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have to make a remark regarding the WT.

I´ve tried it step by step, but Alisia wouldn´t come. I´ve read some of that Problems a view sides back.

One said that he had focussed on Lara, because he had to do some of the Shootings he hadn´t had .

For me it was Charlotte, the other guy recommeded Lara. WT says Sasha and Isabella.

This is just for Infomation purpuses in Case that someone else is having Trouble with that step.

Cya, CC

Reactions: DJsona

Gary51

Feb 16, 2019
Thats all you need to do. If you get error on this part make sure you have a good extracting program. I use Winrar myself and have had no problems for.. ehm.. 20 years, haha (Crap im that old huh, sigh)
I'm using winrar myself so, that makes us not that young, hahaha! Will try to download the file again and check if there will be an error again. Appreciate your fast and helpful reply JohnPonn

P1Pi

Sep 3, 2016
Guys, this is the church's fix. For those who have already started the quest, I recommend activating the console with shift + o and resetting these variables in this way.

maria_count = 0
erika_count = 0
daisy_count = 0
cbt = True

In this way you will have to be able to re-start the quest from the beginning.
Unfortunately this did not work for me. When I get to the part to sneak in the basement the two girls are there not the 3 men... I guess I applied this fix to late...

Is there any way to fix this?

batanegra

May 8, 2017
Not sure what happened with this game but from version 19 it turned bad for me. 20 added more problems and 21 more still. Now with 22 i stopped playing. Lag is crasy to the point of taking all the fun away. I run call of Duty full setting zero lag so it's not my hardware :) @Kuggazer Maby you have an idea or tip for a fix?
yep, my problem it's with lag too, that actually takes like half a minute to a full minute just to react to a click when i have options but doesn't take the same time to move between rooms

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have to make a remark regarding the WT.

I´ve tried it step by step, but Alisia wouldn´t come. I´ve read some of that Problems a view sides back.

One said that he had focussed on Lara, because he had to do some of the Shootings he hadn´t had .

For me it was Charlotte, the other guy recommeded Lara. WT says Sasha and Isabella.

This is just for Infomation purpuses in Case that someone else is having Trouble with that step.

Cya, CC
Here's when each model is in the walkthrough to be hired: Zoe (from the start), Prison Director (v0.15), Barbara and Charlotte (v0.18), Chloe (v0.20), Sasha and Isabella (v0.22). I'm not sure when Lara is available (since she just shows up eventually, and you don't call her to hire her) because it seems to have been accidentally removed from my walkthrough, but I'm guessing it was v0.17. I will make a note in my walkthrough to make sure you have finished all other photo sessions.

I'm using winrar myself so, that makes us not that young, hahaha! Will try to download the file again and check if there will be an error again. Appreciate your fast and helpful reply JohnPonn
It sounds like you combined the versions. You need to make each chapter into it's own folder, and not combine them. That will cause problems.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
yep, my problem it's with lag too, that actually takes like half a minute to a full minute just to react to a click when i have options but doesn't take the same time to move between rooms
Kuggazer did reply to my question about the lag.

Gary51

Feb 16, 2019
Here's when each model is in the walkthrough to be hired: Zoe (from the start), Prison Director (v0.15), Barbara and Charlotte (v0.18), Chloe (v0.20), Sasha and Isabella (v0.22). I'm not sure when Lara is available (since she just shows up eventually, and you don't call her to hire her) because it seems to have been accidentally removed from my walkthrough, but I'm guessing it was v0.17. I will make a note in my walkthrough to make sure you have finished all other photo sessions.

It sounds like you combined the versions. You need to make each chapter into it's own folder, and not combine them. That will cause problems.
thanks for that PhoenixFifeeye, I'm guity on doing that earlier but I also separated it after hehe.. yet it didn't change the error message.. so what I did was I deleted all my previous downloads, downloaded the link of the max's life chapter 1 (the link on the 1st page) and then extracted it inside the downloads folder (inside its own folder) but it's still showing the same error. Hope this helps narrow it down, here is the screenshot:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm stuck in the first week ch.2.

First I tried Hard Version, can't trigger licking Rita's pussy in the bathroom. She's not there.

Started over to see if different, Soft version, Rita isn't in her room first evening (Monday) for the handjob after Zoe photoshoot. That worked fine in the Hard version.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm it looks like I got Dominique and her farm messed up. It happened when I was in progress of doing Daisy part and when I did the part where I saw the Mother Superior scene the first time in the secret room, than after both Daisy was allready gone from her room and when I enter Dominique's farm at any time there is no one there. Any idea? I be hones I did all that there is in v0.22 and the only two events with Dominique are missing. :unsure::confused:

greven119

Jun 8, 2018
So is there any sort of workaround for getting Laura's Panties? The Rita relationship is completely stuck thanks to the fact that I absolutely cannot get those panties. I even tried borrowing a save from someone who was able to get them and it just will not work.

Apr 17, 2018
For those having problems moving forward all I can suggest you check the achievements on the MC computer, if you have Locked with a red border around the text then you have missed something with that character, read back through the walkthrough and make sure everything is done

LazySammy40

Jul 5, 2018
In my game the Aunt stats are 16/49, but should be 16/53

for me to triger the events in this new update i need to find these 4 corruption points that are missing

in the events list i have 2 still locked, the 6th and 11th

can anyone help whith these events?
Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm stuck here now too

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes