Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
One more time, sorry to keep posting the same, please help with chapter 3, Sophia route the best friend part, after hiring the prostitutes. trying to advance Sophia so I can advance the rest of the characters but Im stuck. it says to talk to my best friend, I think Marvin or Arvin or something like that but hes always with Sophia, morning, day and evening, what am I supposed to do here, tried the hint system and checking a walk-through but i dont see anything that tells me how to talk to my best friend

Reactions: Uchihajiren

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Max's life [v0.22] [Kuggazer] - Original Size: 5.93GB

Download PC (1.97GB): MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fix for the problem with Daisy in the church after finding the hidden basement - the nun dialog is wrong mc cannot talk to the men and Daisy disappears.
replace the following file in the folder: Maxslife-0.22-pc-crunched\game\SCRIPT

Last edited:

Slaan

Aug 6, 2018
Is there an incest patch ? I am getting landlady in chapter 1 instead of the mother as the description calls out.

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
Need help on getting the milk extractors for the Daisy line. Already spoken to Elena, then to Martha in the lab and waited way more than 3 days required. Each time I try to talk to her he comments he hopes its done before he walks in but when he speaks to her they aren't ready. Am I missing something or is there a command I can paste to trigger it?
I have this same problem ... I saw that there are people saying that they have to apply correction .. how else ??

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
hi, is there a way to skip animations in chapter 2 ? there are some i wish to skip, i was able to in chapter 1

Alvero

May 7, 2020
One more time, sorry to keep posting the same, please help with chapter 3, Sophia route the best friend part, after hiring the prostitutes. trying to advance Sophia so I can advance the rest of the characters but Im stuck. it says to talk to my best friend, I think Marvin or Arvin or something like that but hes always with Sophia, morning, day and evening, what am I supposed to do here, tried the hint system and checking a walk-through but i dont see anything that tells me how to talk to my best friend
this game routes are interconnected, if you get stuck try another route, btw I have done it all

Reactions: Zer0z

Alvero

May 7, 2020
Need help on getting the milk extractors for the Daisy line. Already spoken to Elena, then to Martha in the lab and waited way more than 3 days required. Each time I try to talk to her he comments he hopes its done before he walks in but when he speaks to her they aren't ready. Am I missing something or is there a command I can paste to trigger it?
daisy milky extraction route, if you asked Elena to join and Martha told you to wait 3 days, meet matha in the morning, after that meet daisy, domi and elena, they will be in the cowshed, and fuck them all per day

Alvero

May 7, 2020
I use the assistant from the phone, but got stuck on these events
1)Need help, with Susan, morning and day the house is empty, evening just the scene with Amy and Susan in bathroom View attachment 671312

2)with Tina
View attachment 671321

nothing happens in an empty room in a villa

3)what event with aunt Sarah?
View attachment 671322
this game is connected, first you have to complete the Susan route and then to the Aunt Sarah route, the Tina route has to expand your house, you have to meet Amy in the library, find Amy on the right end and click she is sitting reading a book, but before that you have to keep the library keeper away by getting him to become a photo artist after that, follow the route

Alvero

May 7, 2020
Playing as Alisia -> done ( go to sauna and alisia lose)
but im stuck in
-Find all 4 of Aunt’s sex toys: upstairs, right door has 2; downstairs, middle door has 1;
downstairs, right door has 1?
so how to trigger this event i searching for sex toys in upstair/downstairs but never find any sign of sex toys, so can someone help me ?
the bathroom near the yellow duck

Alvero

May 7, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/SCRIPT/Update030.rpy", line 286, in script
jump no_au2_steve
ScriptError: could not find label 'no_au2_steve'.

guys need help pls
Is this the Sarah aunt route to help her son? go to your room, then laptop, you have to turn on ntr and piss on mode so you can continue the game

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
daisy milky extraction route, if you asked Elena to join and Martha told you to wait 3 days, meet matha in the morning, after that meet daisy, domi and elena, they will be in the cowshed, and fuck them all per day
it seems like it all hinges on advancing Sophia, an example I try the hints for Becca> tells me to advance things with Paulina> hints for Paulina say to advance things with Emma> hints for Gemma say to advance things with SOPHIA. Same for Emma which tells me to advance things with Sarah which tells me to advance things with SOPHIA, same for pretty much every character and SOPHIA still tells me to talk with my best friend, which I have to idea how to do because he is always with SOPHIA and I can't talk with him alone.

Reactions: Uchihajiren

Alvero

May 7, 2020
it seems like it all hinges on advancing Sophia, an example I try the hints for Becca> tells me to advance things with Paulina> hints for Paulina say to advance things with Emma> hints for Gemma say to advance things with SOPHIA. Same for Emma which tells me to advance things with Sarah which tells me to advance things with SOPHIA, same for pretty much every character and SOPHIA still tells me to talk with my best friend, which I have to idea how to do because he is always with SOPHIA and I can't talk with him alone.
this game is connected, try to advance shopia, in the morning after waking up sarah will wake you up that your friend is waiting to take you on vacation, this triggers sophia and after that event, alvin will be alone in his room, at this time you have to finish the kristel who is in at the twins' place and he will return to shopia's house,

Reactions: Zer0z
Aug 28, 2017
Savegame for Maxlife Chapter 1 (From the Startpost of this Thread)
As I mentioned in several postings before, that Prison Stuff is not happening in this Version.
Thanks but does not work for me.

Are you sure this is a remake save?

BTW, anyone played through the remake? What has changed? I would really like a save since I have already played ch 1 before and not in the mood for going through it again.

3.70 star(s) 91 Votes